BHU BAMS Application Form 2020: Note that the Candidates who submitted the fees now have to report to the Director’s Office before the Admission Committee. The Application Form is released via online mode. To fill the application form, candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions. The registration form includes the personal and educational qualification details of the candidate. Hence, if you are willing to get admission to BHU BAMS, then check out this article. In this article, we have provided complete details about the BHU BAMS Application Form 2020, including the dates and procedures of the online form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- BHU BAMS 2020 Admission reporting starts from 01st February 2021. Candidates who have paid the fees, now have to report at the Directors’ Office, BHU. – Check Official Notification
BHU BAMS Application Form 2020
The BHU PAT BAMS Application Form is released online on the official website of BHU (www.bhu.ac.in). In addition, the Mode of filling the application form is online. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to fill in the application form. However, the application form link is available for a shorter period of time. In the BHU Online Form, candidates have to submit their personal as well as educational details. Candidates submitting wrong information shall not be eligible for the admission process. The Banaras Hindu University announces the Application Form dates. However, you can check the tentative dates below –
|Reporting Date||01st February 2021|
|Medical Examination||01st & 02nd February 2021|
Check – BAMS 2020
Eligibility Criteria of BHU BAMS/PMT Application Form 2020
Well, before filling any application form, it is very important to check the eligibility criteria. However, the BHU BAMS 2020 offers admission on the basis of the NEET 2020 Exam Scores. Hence, we have provided complete details about the eligibility criteria in this section. Thus, the eligibility criteria include- Age/ Educational Qualifications and Nationality, which are discussing in this section.
- Well, the age criteria of BHU BAMS and NEET are similar.
- The Minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years old as of 31st December 2020.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this admission.
The nationality of the Candidate
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must have passed their Intermediate Examination/10+2 Exam from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology + Botany) as the subjects under BAMS Course.
- Candidates must score minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General Category, 45% for General (PH), and 40% for Reserved Category and Physically Challenged Candidates belonging under the Reserved category.
Reservation of the Applicants
- As per the rules and regulations of the Indian Government, 3% of seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Check – NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020
List of Instructions Before Filling BHU BAMS Online Form
Now, if you are satisfying the eligibility criteria of BHU BAMS 2020, let us now proceed to the application form details. Hence, before filling the online form, it is very much important to check a few things, and they are as follows –
- Make sure that you have Good Internet Connectivity. Having a good Internet Connection shall help you to fill the online form smoothly.
- Next comes, the Instructions. Go through the instructions carefully, before filling the application form.
- Make sure that you provide correct Mobile and E-mail ID details. This is because all the updates and notifications are sent to your registered mobile number.
- Provide correct details while filling the BHU BAMS Application Form. This is because providing wrong can cause rejection of the online form. These details are checked at the time of counseling.
- Upload the Images (Photograph and Signature) as per the specifications mentioned on the application form.
- Keep all your documents ready before starting to fill the BHU PAT Application Form 2020.
- Make sure that you submit the application form before the mentioned date so as to avoid technical issues.
Hence, these are some of the important instructions that you need to take care of while filling the registration form.
How to Apply for BHU BAMS Admission Form 2020?
Now that you are ready with all your documents and information, let’s get started with the filling of the form. As we have already mentioned that the Application Form will be available soon after the completion of the NEET-UG 2020. Therefore, the candidates must check the process of filling the BHU Application Form 2020, here below-
The Filling and Submission of the Application Form comprise of the following stages-
- Filling Of the Application Form
- Uploading the Images
- Make the Payment
- Submission of the Application Form
- Taking the Printout of the Application Form
Thus, now that you have got to know about the stages of the Application Form, let us discuss the application form procedure in details –
Stage -I Registration
This is the First Stage of Filling the Banaras Hindu University BAMS Application Form. All you have to do is visit the official website of BHU and on the homepage section- click on the Application Form Link. You are then redirected to a new page. If you are a new user, then click on the “New Registration” Link. Enter your basic details such as the Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, NEET Roll Number, etc. Click on the submit button. Once your Registration Process is completed, you receive a Registration ID and Password. The Registration ID and Password is sent to your registered contact details.
Stage -II Filling Rest of the Details
Now, after receiving the Registration ID and Password, you have to log in using the credentials. After logging in, enter the rest of the details correctly. The details that you have to submit are-
- Address details
- Educational Details – Class X, XII Marks, and percentile
- Aadhaar Card details
- Parent’s Name etc.
Candidates are advised to submit the correct details. This is because the details are verified at the time of counseling.
Stage- III Uploading the Images
Once you have entered all the details, now click on the save and proceed option. Upload the images as per the specifications. The photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression must be in JPEG /JPG Format. Submission of images with wrong information will be lead to the rejection of the application form.
Stage – IV Make the Payment
After uploading the images, you need to make the payment. The mode of payment is online. Candidates are advised to make the payment as early as possible so as to avoid technical glitches. The BHU BAMS Application Form 2020 is not accepted without completing the payment.
Stage -V Submission of the Admission Form
After submitting and making the payment. Click on the declaration option and submit the application form.
Stage -VI Printout of the Application Form
The summary of the application form is displayed on the screen. Check once and take the printout of the application form. It is advised to carry at least two to three printouts of the BHU BAMS Online Form.
Application Form Fees of BHU BAMS 2020
The Application Form Fees for BHU BAMS 2020 is as follows-
- For General and OBC Category, the cost of the application fees is Rs 1000/-
- For Reserved Category (SC/ ST), the cost of the application fees is Rs 750/-