IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Question Paper 2019 will be out soon after the completion of the exam. It will be available online. The candidates will get 90 minutes to solve this question paper. Moreover, candidates should practice previous year papers. This will help you out in understanding exam pattern. It will further help you in solving paper with much more ease. IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2019 depends upon this, as a result, will be made as per the released answer key. Candidates will not receive any notification regarding this. Therefore, make sure to check this site regularly for updates regarding IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2019 Question Paper.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IOCL 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing Question Paper
IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Question Paper 2019 will have moderate to difficult questions. For passing the written test, general category candidates require 45% marks. In addition, SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates need to score 40% marks. The questions will definitely be around the concept of nursing and midwifery. Therefore, make sure that you are through all the concepts related to them. The admission in this course will be on the basis of merit. Thus, candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks. Furthermore, later on, a personal interview round will also be conducted. The seat allotment plan is mentioned below.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Check- UP NHM Question Paper 2019
In addition, there will be no negative marking other than in the Mathematical ability section. There will be 100 MCQs’. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Further, the questions will be from 11th and 12th class.
IOCL GNM & BSc Nursing 2019 Exam Pattern
IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2019 Question Paper consist of questions related to nursing, general aptitude and midwifery. The questions are drafted in a way that helps in understanding the knowledge of candidates. Moreover, for these courses, candidates need to have a great sense of responsibility and caring nature. Some of the common subjects that you should study while preparing for this exam are as follows.
- General Knowledge
- Child Health Nursing
- General Mathematics
- Community Health Nursing
- Primary Health Nursing
- Health Care Management
- General Science
- Health Promotion
Thus, make sure that you are through all these subjects for a great score in this exam. Furthermore, the skills required in this field are a passion, tremendous patience, punctuality, good team spirit, alertness of mind and sympathetic nature.
How to Download IOCL 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing Question Paper?
The question paper will be most probably available on the official site. It can be downloaded from there only. Moreover, candidates can visit other individual sites as well for downloading this question paper. The below-mentioned steps can be followed for downloading the IOCL 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing Question Paper.
- Go on to the official site, i.e. www.iocl.com
- Click on the What’s New section
- There you will find a link to the question paper. Click on it and your question paper will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button
Candidates should prepare well for this exam, as there are limited seats. There are 30 seats for each course. Wherein, a no. of seats are for reserved category candidates. Further, one seat in each course is reserved for PH (OH) category. The admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in written test and personal interview. Furthermore, after the result declaration, IOCL will release the GNM and BSc Nursing Merit List. It consists names of all the selected candidates.
Tips for Clearing IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam
- Candidates should make proper notes while studying. It makes the process of revision much easier.
- Moreover, you should have a plan, as in within how much time you should finish a particular subject or topic.
- Do not refer to a lot of reference books. All these books will tell you things from a different perspective. Thus, chose some of the best ones and study from them only.
- Do not forget to take proper sleep. Your body and mind require some time off to recharge the batteries.
- Solve test papers online. There are a no. of portals online, wherein you can go and solve papers. In addition, practicing more is anyways beneficial. You will be able to identify your weak areas and then can work on them more.
- You should also meditate and exercise regularly for keeping your mind and body in place.
- On the day of the examination, do check that you are carrying all the required documents.
- Reach exam center before time
- After studying all the study material, do keep some time for revision at the end.
Check– NEET Answer Key 2020
Books for IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2019
There are a lot of books that can we referred to when it comes to GNM and Nursing in general. For your ease, we can made a list of books which can be referred for this exam.
- Competitive Handbook of Nursing by Prahlad Ram Yadav
- B.Sc Nursing GNM Entrance Examination 2019 by Arihant Experts
- The Pearson Guide to B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination by Saroj Parwez
- Nursing Today by Dinesh Sharma
- B.Sc Nursing GNM by Saroj Parwez
- Vardhan Comprehensive Guide for Nursing by Preeti Agarwal, R.S. Sharma
- B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam: Question Bank by Shankaray group
- Fundamentals of Nursing by Taylor
Q1. Is it important to solve IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing Previous Year Question Papers?
Ans. No, but solving a lot of papers will definitely make you completely ready for the examination.
Q2. From where can I get IOCL GNM & BSc Nursing Question Papers?
Ans. You can either download it from the official site, i.e www.iocl.com or you can download them from other sites as well.
Q3. What are the time duration of the IOCL 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing written test?
Ans. 90 Minutes
Q4. Can male candidates apply for IOCL 2019 BSc Nursing and GNM Admission?
Ans. No, only unmarried female candidates can apply.
Q5. What will happen if two candidates have the same score?
Ans. The merit list of such candidates will be made in accordance with internal policies.