IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Question Paper 2020: The question paper will be released online after the entrance exam. However, during the exam, candidates will get 90 minutes to solve this question paper. Thus, candidates appearing for the exam should practice previous years’ papers. This will help you out in understanding the exam pattern. It will further help you in solving paper with much more ease. IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2020 result will be prepared as per the answer key, which will be released along with the paper. Candidates will not receive any notification regarding this. Furthermore, IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Question Paper 2020 is released for allowing candidates’ to calculate a rough score.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Question Paper 2020
IOCL Nursing Question Paper will have moderate to difficult questions. For passing the written test, general category candidates require 45% marks. In addition, SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates need to score 40% marks. The questions will definitely be around the concept of nursing and midwifery. Therefore, make sure that you are through all the concepts related to them. The admission in this course will be on the basis of merit. Thus, candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks. Furthermore, later on, a personal interview round will also be conducted. The prescribed seat allotment plan is mentioned below.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Check – UP NHM Question Paper 2020
In addition, there will be no negative marking other than in the Mathematical ability section. There will be 100 MCQs’. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Further, the questions will be from the 11th and 12th classes.
IOCL GNM & BSc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
IOCL B.Sc Nursing 2020 Question Paper consists of questions related to nursing, general aptitude and midwifery. The questions are drafted in a way that helps in understanding the knowledge of candidates. Moreover, for these courses, candidates need to have a great sense of responsibility and caring nature. Some of the common subjects that you should study while preparing for this exam are as follows-
- General Knowledge
- Child Health Nursing
- General Mathematics
- Community Health Nursing
- Primary Health Nursing
- Health Care Management
- General Science
- Health Promotion
Thus, make sure that you are through all these subjects for a great score in this exam. Furthermore, the skills required in this field are passion, tremendous patience, punctuality, good team spirit, alertness of mind and sympathetic nature.
How to Download IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing Question Paper?
The question paper will be probably available on the official website. Thus, the question paper can be downloaded from there only. Moreover, candidates can visit other individual sites as well for downloading this question paper. The below-mentioned steps can be followed for downloading the IOCL 2020 GNM Question Paper.
- Visit the official site, i.e. www.iocl.com
- Click on the What’s New section
- There you will find a link to the question paper. Click on it and your question paper will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button
Candidates should prepare well for this exam, as there are limited seats. There are 30 seats for each course. Wherein, a no. of seats are for reserved category students. Further, one seat in each course is reserved for PH (OH) category. The admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in written test and personal interview. Furthermore, after the result declaration, IOCL will release the GNM and BSc Nursing Merit List. It consists names of all the selected candidates.
Tips for Clearing IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam
- Candidates should make proper notes while studying. It makes the process of revision much easier.
- Moreover, you should have a plan, as in within how much time you should finish a particular subject or topic.
- Do not refer to a lot of reference books. All these books will tell you things from a different perspective. Thus, I chose some of the best ones and study from them only.
- Do not forget to take proper sleep. Your body and mind require some time off to recharge the batteries.
- Solve test papers online. There are a no. of portals online, wherein you can go and solve papers. In addition, practicing more is anyways beneficial. You will be able to identify your weak areas and then can work on them more.
- You should also meditate and exercise regularly for keeping your mind and body in place.
- On the day of the examination, do check that you are carrying all the required documents.
- Reach exam center before time
- After studying all the study material, do keep some time for revision at the end.
Books for IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2020
There are a lot of books that can we referred to when it comes to GNM and Nursing in general. For your ease, we can make a list of books that can be referred to for this exam.
- Competitive Handbook of Nursing by Prahlad Ram Yadav
- B.Sc Nursing GNM Entrance Examination 2020 by Arihant Experts
- The Pearson Guide to B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination by Saroj Parwez
- Nursing Today by Dinesh Sharma
- B.Sc Nursing GNM by Saroj Parwez
- Vardhan Comprehensive Guide for Nursing by Preeti Agarwal, R.S. Sharma
- B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam: Question Bank by Shankaray group
- Fundamentals of Nursing by Taylor