The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will be releasing the COMEDK Admit Card 2020 for the candidates who will be enrolled for the COMEDK 2020 Examination. The exam will take place on 10th May 2020. The piece of document is officially known as Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT). Candidates will have to download the COMEDK Admit Card 2020 (COMEDK Online Test Admission Ticket) to be able to appear in the COMEDK 2020 Examination. The COMEDK hall ticket 2020 will be the unique identification of candidates that will grant access to them inside the exam venue. Download the COMEDK Admit Card during the 1st week of May 2020. The COMEDK Application will be releasing 3rd week of January 2020.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
In this article, read about the Test Admission Ticket, i.e. COMEDK 2020 hall ticket, its releasing dates, downloading procedure and other important instructions.
COMEDK Admit Card 2020 Release Dates
Candidates will be able to download the Online Test Admission Ticket, i.e. COMEDK Admit Card from 1st week of May 2020. Candidates will have to download the document before the last date that will occur in the 2nd week of May 2020.
|1||Release of COMEDK Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|2||Last Date to download the COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit card||2nd week of May 2020|
|3||COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination||3rd week of May 2020|
Download Procedure of COMEDK 2020 Admit Card
The COMEDK Hall Ticket will be available a few days before the date of the exam. The exam will take place on 10th May 2020. Candidates who will be appearing the exam will have to download the Admit Card. So, to help you download the COMEDK UG Admit Card, please follow the following steps –
- Go to the official website of COMEDK
- Locate the link for downloading the COMEDK Admit Card 2020.
- Also, for the convenience of the candidates, a direct link will be updated in this article.
- Candidate will require to enter in the registration number/ application number along with the password/ date of birth.
- Up on logging in, candidates will be directed to their respective COMEDK Admit Cards.
- Check all the details that have been updated in the document.
- After thorough checking, candidates will require to take multiple prints and preserve them.
Details on COMEDK Admit Card 2020
So, the Candidates should know what all details to lookout for while having the access to the COMEDK Admit Card 2020. Check the following details thoroughly.
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Photograph (as given in the application form)
- Test centre details.
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
Instructions of COMEDK Admit Card
Candidates must abide by the following set of instructions on the day of the COMEDK 2020 Examination.
- Firstly, Report 120 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The Examination Hall will open 60 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Take the seats immediately after entering in the venue. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original that was mentioned in the Application. A candidate who does not possess the Online TAT downloaded and Unique Photo ID in original shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original of the candidates to satisfy himself/ herself about the identity of each candidate.
- In the Examination Hall the candidate must find and occupy his/ her specific place checking for the TAT number.
- After 9:30 AM candidates will not be allow to enter the examination hall to take the test under any circumstances.
- COMEDK is not responsible for any delay by any means of transportation to the city and reaching the test centre beyond the given time and also the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and take the test in the event of delay. It is advisable to reach the Test Location a day prior to the examination, if the candidates are not from the same Test location.
Items not allowed inside the Examination Hall
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to carry any of the following.
- Personal computational devices,
- Bluetooth devices, cell phones,
- any electronic gadgets
- Candidates must not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets except
If these items are not to be brought to the venue of the examination as arrangement for safe keeping of the same cannot be provided.
Items to be brought to the Exam Venue
- The Online Test Admission Ticket
- 2 Recent passport size photograph
- Unique original photo ID as mentioned in Application Form/ TAT.
For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the examination for any reason, re-examination SHALL NOT BE held by COMEDK under any circumstances. Hence, if you have any queries regarding the admit card process, then please comment on the section below.