COMEDK Rank Card 2021: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) declares the COMEDK 2021 result on the official website. The consortium releases both the COMEDK UGET rank card and the merit list on the same day in an online mode. The students who are going to qualify for the exam are going to be the rank holder. The ranking of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the COMEDK Exam 2021. One can view their COMEDK UGET result by login into their account under the ‘Applicant Login’ section of the website. Through the rank card, the rank holder candidates take part in the counselling process. The process of COMEDK UGET seat allotment and counselling will take place as per the preference of the candidates.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2021 Download Dates
The candidates must be aware of the important dates related to the exam, result, etc. The table given below reflects the important dates.
|COMEDK Final Answer Key||August 2021|
|Release of COMEDK UGET Result||September 2021|
|COMEDK Rank Card 2021||September 2021|
How To Download COMEDK UGET Rank List 2021?
In order to view the rank card, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official website (www.comedk.org) of the COMEDK Exam.
- Locate the link for the rank card (or link will be available here when the event is there, don’t seek before that) and click on it.
- The login page will appear on the screen
- Enter the required details to login to the account like User ID and password.
- The rank card will appear on the screen.
- Download the COMEDK rank card and take multiple prints out of it for counselling and further admission rounds.
Details Present On COMEDK UGET Result/Rank Card 2021
The information available in COMEDK UGET Exam Rank Card are:
- Name of the Candidate
- COMEDK Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s photo
- COMEDK Test Admission Number (TAT)
- COMEDK Rank and Score
- Contact details
- Stream appeared for
COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2021 Download
- Authority prepares the COMEDK UGET 2021 rank list as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
- The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) releases the COMEDK UGET 2021 rank card via online mode only.
- On the basis of the rank list, candidates are called for COMEDK UGET Counselling for seat allotment.
- Through the rank list candidates, doors open for admissions in the engineering and architecture colleges of Karnataka.
- The rank card is the mandatory documents as the authority will not allow the candidates to enter the COMEDK UGET Exam counselling centre without the printout of the online rank card.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Tie-Breaking Criteria
Many a time it happens that candidates bring the same marks in the entrance exam which is a tie-breaking situation. While preparing if the authority comes across such a situation then the following things are taken into account for preparing the rank list.
- Take account of the least negative responses in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the COMEDK UGET entrance exam
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Age of the candidates. In comparison, authority prefers the elder one over the others.
COMEDK UGET Exam Rank Predictor 2021
One can calculate the estimated rank before the final announcement of the result. No. of correct attempts in the COMEDK UGET exam helps the candidates to know about the marks. So taking the marks one can calculate their rank via the COMEDK UGET exam rank predictor. For reference, an estimated COMEDK colleges ranking is measured on the basis of the marks of the candidates. For the knowledge, candidates must look into the table given below.
This is not the actual rank. It is mentioned just as for the reference to get an idea about the COMEDK colleges ranking system
COMEDK UGET Exam 2021 Rank Card FAQs
If you have any doubts related to COMEDK Rank Card, do ask them in the Comments Section below! nextincareer.com