COMEDK UGET 2022 Application form has been started on 14th March 2022. The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts COMEDK 2022 in 19th June 2022. It is a state-level entrance examination for engineering aspirants. The COMEDK exam test is Computer Based which will take place across the country to facilitate the students to appear in the COMEDK exam, which is closer to their homes and is aimed at minimizing the cost of travel and other logistics. For Architecture courses, the admission is on the basis of NATA scores. In this article, we will take you through COMEDK UGET exam date, application form last date, hall ticket results, the college cut off latest news, answer key, counselling, syllabus & mock test, previous year question paper, COMEDK rank predictor, how many students appeared for COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam. Therefore, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK 2022 Application Form 2022 released – Click here to apply Online
About COMEDK UGET Exam 2022
COMEDK UGET’s full form is the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Engineering Test. COMEDK is the official authority that conducts the COMEDK exam 2022. The exam will take place in the online mode only. Candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET before applying for the exam.
Subsequent to the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) being mandated as the only acceptable entrance exam for admission to Medical and Dental courses in the country, COMEDK continues the evaluation process for the members of KUPECA i.e around 190 Engineering colleges. For the current academic year 2022-23, COMEDK will conduct an online examination all over India in July 2022, across 300 centers for the Engineering programs which offer around 20000 seats and will be followed by offline COMEDK counselling to overcome the un-anticipated glitches in online counselling as we in India are not still fully prepared for the same.
COMEDK UGET Exam Dates 2022
Appearing candidates must note down all the dates that the exam conducting authorities announce. Check COMEDK UGET 2022 exam dates given in the table below:
|The start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2022||14th March 2022 (released)|
|Mock test made available online||15th April 2022|
|Last date for online payments and the Last date for Submission of completed application online||2nd May 2022|
|The start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||6th June 2022|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission|
|18th June 2022|
|COMEDK UGET 2022 exam Date||19th June 2022|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||22nd June 2022|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||24th June 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||30th June 2022|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||5th July 2022|
|Counselling starts from||To be announced|
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying for COMEDK UGET, candidates must make sure to check all the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting body for applicants. The COMEDK eligibility criteria will be based on certain factors like age, nationality, education qualification, etc. Check the full eligibility criteria listed below for COMEDK 2022 applicants.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
COMEDK Exam Eligibility Criteria FOR UG ENGINEERING COURSES
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for COMEDK UGET admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST, and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK UGET Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the COMEDK Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
NOTE: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during COMEDK UGET counselling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria FOR UG ARCHITECTURE COURSES
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to the B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018.
- There shall be no COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to the B.Arch course shall submit a separate application form for counselling as per the notification on COMEDK UGET exam official website (will be made available before counselling)
- Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned above, the changes, if any, effected by AICTE, VTU, COA, or any other competent Regulatory Authorities before the start of the rank generation process of COMEDK exam shall be adopted mutatis mutandis. After generating the ranks, no changes will be made to the already prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for COMEDK UGET admission to Under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of AICTE /VTU.
COMEDK UGET Selection Registration Process – Application Form 2022
Appearing candidates have to first fill and submit the COMEDK Application form 2022. The application form is now available in online mode on the official website (www.comedk.org). Candidates have to read all the instructions before filling up the form before the last date. During COMEDK UGET registration form filling, candidates will be required to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature, and parent’s signature. The COMEDK 2022 Application Form has to be submitted only in the online mode. There is no other way of procuring or submitting the COMEDK registration form.
EXPLANATION OF FIELDS IN COMEDK UGET 2022 REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM:
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), in the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be
produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: DOB needs to be present as per the 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of the exam and admission process from the list provided.
APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES For COMEDK UGET 2022
(i) Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar.
- The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST /
ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Fees
The application form is incomplete without the payment of the registration fee. This year, the application form fee is Rs 1500+ *Convenience charge/fee as applicable. COMEDK application fee can be paid by Credit card/Debit Cards/Internet Banking. In case there are any changes in the COMEDK UGET registration form, we will update it here.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Centres
The list of COMEDK exam centres will be released on the official website on the brochure. COMEDK 2022 UGET exam will be conducted over 154 cities. The candidates must select their three preferred choices of the city whilst filling the COMEDK UGET application registration form. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|State||Test City Name|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who are appearing for the examination must know how to start their preparation with. For this, the candidate must know the COMEDK exam pattern. The COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern will release in the official brochure. It will carry essential details about the COMEDK examination as well as the COMEDK question paper.
Check the COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam pattern given below:
- COMEDK UGET 2022 will take place in the online mode.
- The exam will be held for 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- COMEDK 2022 question paper consists of 2 sections i.e. Physics + Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There will be 180 questions in the Multiple choice format.
- 60 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Maths each.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2022
After checking the exam pattern of COMEDK 2022, candidates must have a look at the complete syllabus of the exam. The syllabus of COMEDK 2022 will be based on 10+2 / 2nd PUC topics. The syllabus of COMEDK 2022 will be based on concepts from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics. For better preparation, every student should visit the official website of the COMEDK UGET Exam and note down the syllabus.
COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2022
The COMEDK mock test is available now. In order to familiarize the students with the computer-based test, an opportunity in the form of COMEDK Exam MOCK TEST will be made available on the official website as per the calendar of events. As many as 6 different mock tests are available to the students before they take the final examination.
GUIDELINES FOR COMEDK UGET Exam COMPUTER BASED TEST 2022
- The countdown timer will display the remaining time available to complete the examination.
- Question Palette displayed on the right side of the screen will show the status of each COMEDK exam question.
- Candidates can easily navigate to any question by clicking on the question number in the Question Palette.
- Candidates can mark a question for review and then come back to it for saving the correct option.
- The students can view the answering status for a Section by placing the mouse over the name of the Section.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the COMEDK Question Paper button.
- You can shuffle between different sections and change the optional Sections any number of times in the case of all subjects.
- MOCK TEST: In order to familiarize the students with the computer-based test, an opportunity in the form of COMEDK UGET MOCK TEST will be made available on the official website comedk.org website as per the calendar of events.
- Each correct answer will fetch one mark
- There will be no negative marking.
- The preparation of the COMEDK UGET exam result/merit is on the basis of the candidate’s score in the entrance test only. This rank card is the basis for participation in the seat selection process (counselling) later
COMEDK UGET Exam Test Admission Ticket And Related Information 2022
- COMEDK Online Test Admission Ticket download will be available under the applicant login of the COMEDK official website from the 3rd week of July 2022.
- Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain a printout of the COMEDK admit card. Candidates will not receive the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) via email or post or courier or in-person to candidates under any circumstances.
- Students won’t be able to write the COMEDK UGET Exam 2022 without the printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for COMEDK counselling and until the completion of the Admission process.
- Candidates have to ensure that the invigilator of their respective center signs the test admission ticket.
- Candidates must go through the instructions carefully after printing the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
Details Mentioned On COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2022
- COMEDK Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Name of the Candidate (as written in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as present in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
- Test center details.
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2022
The exam conducting body will release the COMEDK answer key 2022 in online mode. Candidates will be able to check all correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. Those who wish to raise objections against any of the answers can challenge the COMEDK provisional answer key. After evaluating the objections, COMEDK will release the final answer key on the official website on the scheduled date. Please note that the Answer keys will be available to download under the applicant login.
The COMEDK Exam Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys, and Test Scores of the candidates will be available @ the official website (www.comedk.org.) Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the given dates Subsequently, the final result would be made available which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
APPLICANTS SEEKING ANY CLARIFICATIONS WITH REGARD TO COMEDK UGET Exam PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEYS 2022
- Applicant to login using his/ her user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be paid online with a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only + GST and convenience charges as applicable).
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDK UGET 2022 process is completed.
- Any request for clarification of COMEDK provisional answer keys beyond the last date is not acceptable.
NOTE: Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not acceptable in respect of the Final answer keys/Test Score.
COMEDK UGET Result 2022
The COMEDK 2022 Result will release in the 2nd week of August 2022. All candidates who have taken COMEDK UGET 2022 can download their COMEDK exam results online mode from the official website. The result of each candidate will be in the form of a COMEDK Rank card. Candidates will not receive the result or rank card individually. Students need to download and print the result from the COMEDK official website or from the link provided here. Candidates must keep the rank card safe.
COMEDK UGET Exam Inter-Se Merit 2022:
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order specified:
- The principle of least negative responses (number of wrong answers) in 1) Physics, 2) Mathematics, and 3) Chemistry.
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Test.
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test.
- Age of the Candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Rank Card
The Online Rank Card will be available under applicant login on the COMEDK official website from the 2nd week of August 2022 onwards. Candidates appearing for COMEDK UGET 2022 counselling should download & obtain a printout of the Online Rank card. The authorities will not dispatch rank cards either by email/post /courier / in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the COMEDK counselling venue without the printout of the Online Rank Card which is one of the mandatory documents.
COMEDK Exam Rank Predictor 2022
The sole aim of the COMEDK Rank Predictor is to help the candidates estimate their rank in the entrance exam. The candidates who are seeking admission in Engineering & Architecture courses sit for this exam. Once the candidates use the COMEDK Rank Predictor, the candidate will be able to plan for the counselling process. However, the candidates must remember that the rank predictor is not 100% reliable, as, sometimes, the reading may differ from the original rank. Nonetheless, the candidates can estimate their COMEDK results by using it. Moreover, if you are wondering how many students sit for COMEDK, then the answer is, around 70,000 students sit for this prestigious exam every year.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling
The COMEDK Counselling 2022 will start in the 2nd week of August 2022. The COMEDK will hold a centralized Counselling for admissions to undergraduate Engineering courses. Candidates have to download and take a printout of their online result rank card and along with other required documents reach the COMEDK counselling venue on the scheduled date. The seat selection process involves two rounds of counselling.
The status of the seat selection procedure for each day and session will be notified separately and the candidates must log in to COMEDK official website to check the COMEDK Seat allotment 2022 status & result. All candidates must show their original documents. If they fail to produce the documents, they won’t be able to participate in the COMEDK 2022 counselling.
COMEDK UGET Counselling Participating Institutes 2022
Once the COMEDK UGET couselling begins, the candidates will be asked to choose a preferred institute. The list of COMEDK UGET participating institutes comes over to 190 institutes. After selecting the institute, the candidate will be allotted seats. The seats allotted will be on the basis of the candidate’s rank or merit. Also, it will further depend on the availability of seats & the choices locked by the candidate. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided the list of COMEDK UGET Counselling participating institutes below.
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- A.C.S. College of Engineering
- Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology
- Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology
- AMC Engineering College
- Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences
- APS College of Engineering
- Atria Institute of Technology
- B.N.M. Institute of Technology
- KLE Technological University
- Ballari Institute of Technology & Management
- Bangalore College of Engineering & Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Basavakalyan Engineering College
- Basaveshwar Engineering College
- BLDEA’s V.P.Dr.P.G.Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology
- BMS College of Engineering
- BMS Institute of Technology
- Brindavan College of Engineering
- C.M.R. Institute of Technology
- Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology
- Faculty of Engineering, Christ University (Deemed University)