COMEDK Seat Allotment 2020: The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will take charge of COMEDK Seat Allotment procedure. The COMEDK seat allotment process takes place on the basis of merit list and the course preference of the candidates. The procedure will take place in an offline mode. There are several factors which play a role in the seat allotment process. Those are the availability of the seats as per the courses, the rank of the candidates, candidate’s preference, etc. The Seat allotment of COMEDK 2020 is a part of the counselling process where candidates will be allotted seats in the participating institutes. The candidates who will verify their documents will be allotted seats. After the seat allotment candidates have to pay the fee in the form of demand draft. Read the article to know more details on the seat allotment2 procedure.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK 2020 Seat Allotment Date
Selected candidates must be aware of the COMEDK Seat allotments dates. This is so that candidates must not lose any chance of admission. The table given below shows some of the important dates related to COMEDK 2020.
Important Dates (Tentative)
COMEDK UGET 2020
Declaration of Result
COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling
July 2020 (Round 1)
There is no official announcement yet regarding the session 2020-21, so take the tentative dates into account for the general reference. Once the official statement is out we will inform you.
Key Facts About COMEDK Seat Allotment Process
- There is a separate seat allotment procedure for all the categories (General Merit, HKR/Tulu Minority/Karnataka Christian Minority and Non-Karnataka Christian Minority).
- Options are given to the candidates after the allotment of the seats to them. They can choose any one of the options after the declaration of the seats to them. The options are Upgrade, Reject, Accept or Withdraw.
- So those students who accept the seats have to download the verification card and take the print for further process.
- Architecture course counselling is held after the end of the seat allotment process for the engineering courses.
- In order to confirm their seats, candidates have to pay INR 50,000 through demand draft, drawn in the favour of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore.
- After the payment concerned authority hand over fee receipt along with the seat allotment letter.
- Original documents will be verified during the COMEDK Seat Allotment.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling Process
The counselling procedure of COMEDK 2020 will take place in an offline mode. Several rounds will be taken into consideration until the seats are not occupied. Only the qualified students and those who secure a rank in COMEDK Exam 2020 will be called for counselling. On the basis of the rank of the candidates, the counselling session will take place. The candidates have to attend the counselling along with their parents or guardian. COMEDK counselling refers to the day on which the documents are verified. Students must ensure that the documents are of the original form. Any kind of forgery will lead to the rejection of the admission.
COMEDK Seat Allotment 2020
Once the counselling process end and authority is done with the verification process, the candidates have to fill their DD details and choices of the colleges (3 choices maximum) as per their preference. The concerned authority will announce the rank of and candidates have to report to the selection counter. Then candidates have to collect the seat allotment letter. A DD of Rs. 55,000 must be drawn in favour of COMEDK payable at Bangalore
Note: Candidates have to mention their Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number) in the demand draft.
Documents Required For COMEDK Seat Allotment Process
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form print out
- Rank Card of COMEDK 2020
- COMEDK TAT (Test Admission Ticket Number) with the signature of the invigilator
- COMEDK Verification Entry Card
- Date of Birth proof of candidate (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- Original ID Proof
- Fee Payment Receipt
- PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent marks card
- Parents/ Guardian’s Original ID proof
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
- Category certificate (if Applicable)
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
- Tulu Minority Certificate – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue” (If applicable)
- Religious minority certificate Christian – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “Religion” (If applicable)
- HKR Eligibility Certificate (If applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar) (If applicable.