COMEDK 2020 Answer Key: The Exam authorities have released the UGET Final Answer Key in its official site. Candidates can check the COMEDK final answer key by log in to their account. However, the exam dates have been released. The students can download it by using the candidate login. The COMEDK authority will provide the link that will be provided once the official announcement is made. At first, Provisional Answer Key will be released and then COMEDK Final Answer Key 2020. Candidates will be required to enter their login credentials to view the answer key.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK UGET Final Answer Key 2020 Available- Check Here
COMEDK UGET Answer Key Release Date
Check the dates given in the table below:
|Publishing provisional answer keys||23rd August 2020|
|Candidates can submit challenges to provisional keys up to||26th August 2020|
|Publishing of COMEDK 2020 final answer keys||31st August 2020|
Candidates can check all the answers to the questions asked in the examination. Also, the answer key can be used to calculate the probable score in the examination before the final COMEDK 2020 result is out. Their score will further tell if the candidate can get admission in the desired course and college or not.
How To Download COMEDK Provisional/Final Answer Key?
In order to download the UGET Official Answer Key, follow the steps written here.
- Go to the official website of COMEDK: comedk.org or click on the link available (at the time of the event)
- Click on the candidate login button
- Enter your ID and password
- Answer key of COMEDK will display on your screen
- The candidates can now download the answer keys to compare them with their answers
Challenging COMEDK Provisional Answer Key 2020
If the candidate feels that his/her answer is correct as against the ones uploaded by the concerned authority, he/she can challenge the answer key. However, the candidates will be given the opportunity to challenge only the provisional answer key. They can do so by filling up the challenge form.
- Candidates can challenge as many answers as they want by filling up the challenge form.
- They will have to log in to their COMEDK account with the user ID and Password.
- Applicants also have to pay Rs 500 for every answer they challenge.
- If the board/concerned authority accepts the challenge as valid with enough proof the amount will be refunded to the candidate.
- After the release of the final answer key, candidates will not be able to challenge the answers.