Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will be conducting the annual Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET 2020) during the 2nd week of May 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the exam by submitting the COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form which will be released during 3rd week of January 2020. COMEDK UGET aspirants will have to the provision of applying till the 3rd week of April 2020 and candidates will have to download the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) from 1st week of May 2020. Finally, candidates can expect their performance results to be declared by last week of May 2020.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
In this article, read about COMEDK UGET 2020, its complete dates and schedule, registration procedure, Test Admission Ticket download procedure, exam instructions such as Exam Pattern, Syllabus and so on.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam
|Name of the Exam||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Acronym||COMEDK UGET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Purpose of Examination||Admissions to undergraduate Medical, Engineering, and Dental Courses|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Online Mode (Computer Based Test)|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will be conducting the COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam during 2nd week of May 2020. Candidates can start registering from 3rd week of January 2020 till 3rd week of April 2020. There will be a provision of Application Correction. Download the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) from 1st week of May 2020.
Check the complete dates and schedule for COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination and Admission.
|1||Official Notification for COMEDK UGET 2020||Last week of November 2019|
|2||COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form Release||3rd week of January 2020|
|3||Last Date for COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration||3rd week of April 2020|
|4||Participate in Free Mock Tests||February 2020|
|5||COMEDK Application Form Correction Facility||4th week of April 2020|
|6||Release of COMEDK Online Test Admission Ticket||1st week of May 2020|
|7||Last Date to download the COMEDK UGET 2020 TAT||2nd week of May 2020|
|8||COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination||3rd week of May 2020|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aspiring for the Admissions to undergraduate Medical, Engineering, and Dental Courses through the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET 2020) must possess certain qualities in order to proceed with the application submission. COMEDK has set forth certain standards in order to maintain a minimum certain standard among the student resource.
Check the COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria below.
For Undergraduate Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State/ Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
For Undergraduate Architecture Course
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture program unless she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2020.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form Submission
Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will be releasing the COMEDK UGET application form 2020 for the admissions to undergraduate Medical, Engineering, and Dental Courses during the month of January 2020. Interested candidates must submit their Online Application Forms before the 3rd week of April 2020. There will be provision of application correction. However, take cautious while filling in the COMEDK UGET application Form details.
Application Form submission of COMEDK UGET involves the following process –
- Firstly, fill in candidate details in the registration form.
- Also, Generate and validate OTP for the registered mobile number.
- Then, click on register and complete the candidate registration.
- Receive SMS & E-mail with User ID/ App no and Password.
- Logout and Login Again using User ID & Password.
- Click on ‘Go to application’.
- Then, select the exam that is being applied for.
- Enter personal details
- Provide Category details
- Fill in academic details and upload documents in prescribed format and size as mentioned in the information brochure
- Enter examination city preferences and select payment details
- Verify all details in “Preview” Page
- Click on “Submit” and complete payment
- Check successful application status by logging in again.
- Take print out of the application (for reference only)
COMEDK UGET Application Fee Payment
Candidates will have to make the application fee for completing the application submission. Moreover, the amount can be paid online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and so on. The fee details are as given below.
|PCM||COMEDK UGET||Both COMEDK and UNI-GUAGE|
|INR 1500 + Convenience charge/ Fee as applicable||INR 2400 + Convenience charge/ fee as applicable|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card
Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK UGET 2020) will release the COMEDK 2020 Admit Card during 1st week of May 2020. Candidates, who are interested in applying for the COMEDK 2020, will be asked to download a piece of document known as Test Admission Ticket (TAT). Furthermore, COMEDK 2020 hall ticket/ COMEDK Test Admission Ticket is an important document that the candidate has to bring in to the exam venue. Also, Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website. Moreover, candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT).
Details given on the COMEDK 2020 Admit Card
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Contact Details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
- Test centre details.
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
COMEDK 2020 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the COMEDK 2020 exam, candidate should acquaint themselves with COMEDK 2020 Exam Pattern. The exam pattern will consist of the following patterns.
- Firstly, the exam will be conducted in the online mode.
- Candidates will have to attempt their exam under the 3 hours of duration.
- There will be two sections for the COMEDK 2020 Exam.
- Section 1 will consist of questions from Physics and Chemistry.
- Section 2 will consist of questions from Mathematics.
- There will be a total of 180 questions in which each section will have 60 questions each.
- All the correct answer will be worth 1 mark
- COMEDK 2020 Exam won’t have any negative markings.
COMEDK 2020 Syllabus
Preparation for the COMEDK 2020 Exam should begin with the COMEDK 2020 Syllabus. Moreover, interested candidates should make sure that they are aware of the complete COMEDK syllabus. As per the official guidelines, COMEDK UGET Exam will be framed based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2/ 11th & 12th STD/ 1st & 2nd PUC. However, there are few general topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics that the candidate will be benefited in knowing.
- Alternating Current
- Current & Electricity
- Units of Measurement
- Motion in one, two & three dimensions
- Kinetic Energy
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Transition of Metals
- Chemical Kinetics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
- Organic Chemistry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices & Determinantes
- Logarithmic Series
- Correlation & Regression
- Differential Equation
- Co-ordinate Geometry
COMEDK 2020 CBT Exam Guidelines
A CBT requires candidates to sit in front of a computer terminal (node) allocated to them against their TAT number and Admit card. After logging in, the candidate will get detailed instructions for the examination. Also, the systems/ mouse has been selected after thoroughly auditing and checking for their good performance.
- Firstly, countdown timer will display the remaining time available to complete the examination
- Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question
- Candidate can view the answering status for a Section by placing the mouse over the name of the Section.
- Students can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper button.
- Lastly, candidate can shuffle between different sections and change the optional Sections any number of times in case of all subjects.
- Firstly, in order to familiarize the students to the computer based test, an opportunity in the form of Mock Test will be made available in our website as per the calendar of events.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark
- Also, there will be no negative marking.
- Moreover, a merit/ rank card is generated based on the candidate’s score in entrance test only. This rank card is the basis for participation in the seat selection process (counselling) later
COMEDK 2020 Result
Candidates will be informed about their performance of the COMEDK 2020 Exam during the month of May 2020. Also, the COMEDK Result can be accessed from the official website of COMEDK. Moreover, candidates can check their overall scores, individual subject score and rank card from the COMEDK result 2020 exam .
Final Merit/ Rank Publishing
The final merit/ rank is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be made available on 27th May 2020 under applicants login ID.
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order specified:
- The principle of least negative responses (number of wrong answers) in
2) Mathematics and
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Test.
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test.
- Age of the Candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK 2020 Seat Allotment through Counselling
Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will be organizing the COMEDK 2020 Counselling process during the month of June 2020. Candidates, who will qualify the COMEDK 2020 Examination, will be able to participate in the Counselling procedure. The COMEDK will hold a centralized Counselling for admissions to undergraduate Engineering courses.
Candidates have to download and take print out of their online Rank card and along with other required documents reach the counselling venue. Also, the seat selection process involves two rounds of counselling. Furthermore, the status of the seat selection procedure for each day and session will be notified separately. Moreover, all candidates must show their original documents.
COMEDK 2020 Exam Cities
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|28||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai And Durg|
|49||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|52||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|