COMEDK Counselling 2020: The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges, Karnataka (COMEDK) started the counselling registration from 10th September 2020. The candidates who got rank as per their performance in the COMEDK exam 2020, are called for counselling. Counselling is taking place in an online mode. There are various counselling rounds that last until the seats are not occupied.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
Thus students who will clear the exam can participate in the document verification process for the allocation of seats in their choice of college and course. COMEDK counselling is held for the admission of the students in the engineering, architecture and medical colleges in Karnataka through COMEDK UGET, NATA and NEET scores. Read the article to get detailed information regarding the counselling procedure.
Download COMEDK UGET 2020 Round-2 Seat Allotment: Click Here
COMEDK Counselling Extended Till 18th Sept: Apply Now
Important Points Regarding COMEDK Counselling 2020
- Maximum of two rounds are there for COMEDK UGET Counselling.
- In the two rounds of counselling, there will be seven-session in each round.
- In order to participate in the counselling process, the COMEDK Counselling Registration process will take place and then the further process continues.
- The registration process will take place in an online mode but the counselling procedure will be in an offline mode.
- Those who will qualify the COMEDK UGET (engineering) will take part in Counselling.
- ERA Foundation has a separate counselling procedure. So if someone wants to take the admission in any colleges under the ERA Foundation, they must contact the college directly.
COMEDK Counselling Dates 2020
Candidates must be aware of the COMEDK counselling date so that they must not miss any chance regarding the counselling procedure.
|Online Registration COMEDK COUNSELLING Round I||10th September 2020|
|Last Date to register for counselling & upload documents for verification||18th September 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Choice Filling||23rd November 2020|
|Last date to make change in Choice filling/Choice locking||8th December 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Round-2 Seat Allotment Result||18th December 2020|
|Last date for reporting for Accept/ Freeze candidates (Round-2)||till 21st December 2020|
|Surrender for candidates wo accept seat during Round 2||21st – 22nd December 2020|
COMEDK UGET Counselling Procedure 2020
In order to participate in the COMEDK counselling process, candidates need to follow certain steps. The steps they need to have are:
Steps 1: Report to COMEDK Counselling Venue and Check-In Process
Selected candidates have to visit the venue as per the mentioned reporting time. Candidates should have the original documents along with them on the day of counselling.
Candidates have to attend COMEDK UGET 2020 counselling as per the session allotted for a specific rank along with one Parent/ Guardian.
Students have to visit the Check-in counter as per the Rank numbers/ session being announced
After the check-in process, the candidates have to move forward for the verification process.
Candidates will have to report at the below address in order to get their documents verified as a part of COMEDK 2020 counselling process. The venue might get changed.
|NMKRV College for Women, Mangala Mantapa,3rd Block Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka|
Step 2: Document Verification
- Candidates have to fill COMEDK UGET counselling 2020 verification cards (available at verification section) and they have to arrange the documents according to the order mentioned in documents.
- Visit the verification centre where the authority will check all the original documents and DD retain a set of photocopy of all documents verified.
- Once done with the verification process, move into the next stage.
Step 3 – Biometric, Photo Verification, and Registration
- Candidates have to go through the biometric and photo verification process.
- After completing the biometric and verification of photographs, candidates have to collect the registration slip. Candidates need to take the slip and move forward to the counselling hall along with the registration slip
Step 4: Select The Seats As Per The Preference
- Candidates have to fill the demand draft details and three choices of Course/ College that they wish to opt during the seat selection
- After the announcement of the rank of the candidates, they need to visit the selection counter and select the seats as per the availability.
- Collect the acknowledgment of the seat after the selection process.
NOTE: Exercising the option involves the selection of a seat in the order of merit subject to the availability of seats and the college.
Step 5: Seat Acknowledgment and Deposit of Academic fees
- Candidates have to collect the seat allotment letter and then proceed to deposit DD.
- They have to submit their DD along with seat acknowledgment letter at the DD Counter.
- Candidates have to deposit a sum of Rs 55,000 at the time of seat allotment and remaining tuition fees at the college level when they get admitted.
- The Demand Draft has to be drawn only on the approved Banks in favour of COMEDK and indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number) thereon, payable at Bangalore.
Step 6: Allotment Letter Collection
- After the payment candidates have to collect their original allotment letter and fee payment receipt
- Check the details and report to the college as per dates mentioned in the original allotment letter
Documents Required for COMEDK Counselling 2020
While visiting the counselling venue the list of documents required by the candidates are:
|COMEDK Online Application Form||Applicable to all|
|COMEDK Rank Card||Applicable to all|
|COMEDK TAT with the signature of Invigilator||Applicable to all engineering candidates|
|COMEDK Verification Entry Card||Applicable to all|
|Fee Payment Receipt of Rs 55000/-||Applicable to all|
|Candidate Original ID proof||Applicable to all|
|Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof||Applicable to all|
|Date of Birth Proof of Candidate(SSLC Certificate/Government document)||Applicable to all|
|PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent Marks Card||Applicable to all|
|SC/ST/OBC Certificate from Tahsildar/aboveTulu Minority Certificate –Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue||Applicable to SC/ST/OBC of Karnataka who has scored above 40 % and below 45 % in 12th std/equivalent examination|
|Tulu Minority Certificate –Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue”||For candidates who have accepted the seat in Tulu Minority Category|
|Religious minority certificate Christian- Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “Religion”||For candidates who have accepted a seat in Christian Minority Category|
|HKR Eligibility certificate||For candidates who have accepted the seat in HKR Minority Category|
|Karnataka domicile certificate Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar||For candidates who have taken a seat in Tulu/HKR/Karnataka -Christian category. Also applicable for candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC of Karnataka who has scored below lower eligibility norms in 12th/PUC as per brochure|
|Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years||Karnataka candidates who have taken a seat in Linguistic/Religious Minority category, if the candidate has not studied for 7 years in Karnataka but has studied 11th and 12th in Karnataka|
|Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka||Karnataka candidates who have taken a seat in Linguistic/Religious Minority category, if the candidate has studied for 7 years in Karnataka and has studied 10th/12th in Karnataka|
Note: Candidates must have the Original printout +1 set photocopy+1 set photocopy of the documents in the same order as mentioned in above table
How to Surrender or Cancel the Allocated Seats?
If at certain point candidates do not want to take admission to the respective college then they can cancel their seats. By cancellation, they will open the way for the students who are on the waiting list. In order to surrender their seats, candidates need to follow certain steps. Those steps are:
- Candidates must be aware of the dates regarding the surrender of the seats of COMEDK
- Visit the official site and Login to the application form and click on “Surrender Tab”
- Submit surrender form online
- After the process take a printout of the same
Option 1: If the candidates like to attend Round 2 to check for new college/course, then they have to attend with DD of Rs 5000/-(check document list for more details) and print out of surrender form
Option 2: In case if candidates do not wish to attend Round 2 and do not select a seat, below are the documents that the candidates have to send it to COMEDK, Malleswaram Office through speed post.
- Print out of Surrender Form
- Original Allotment Letter
- Fee payment receipt issued by Vijaya Bank for Rs 55000/-
- Original Verification Card
Note: Refund will be processed after the process of surrender.