The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released the COMEDK 2020 Application Form correction for the Undergraduate courses once again. The COMEDK Application Form 2020 for Undergraduate Engineering Test (COMEDK UGET 2020) was available again from 14th June. Application Submission involves creating a user account, filling up the COMEDK Registration form, uploading images, making the application fee payment, and printing the confirmation page for reference.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
Candidates will have the provision of making corrections in the application form. Candidates must provide the correct information while filling the online form. This is because at the time of counselling all the documents will be verified. And if any kind of forgery is detected then the admission process for that child will be rejected. Read the article to get more details related to the COMEDK Application Form.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Correction From 22nd to 25th June 2020.
COMEDK Application Form 2020 Releasing Dates
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released the COMEDK Application Form 2020 on 16th January 2020. Check the COMEDK Application Form 2020 Dates below.
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form Release||16th January 2020|
|Last Date for COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration||30th May 2020|
|COMEDK Registration Re-open||14th June to 17th June 2020|
(12:00 PM of 14th June to 5:00 PM of 17th June)
|Participate in Free Mock Tests||5th February 2020|
|COMEDK Application Form Correction Facility||1st June to 3rd June 2020|
|COMEDK Correction Facility Will Re-Open||22nd to 25th June 2020(From 12 PM of 22nd June to 12 PM of 25th June )|
COMEDK Application Form 2020 Submission Procedure
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form submission involves the following process–
Step 1: Fill In Candidate Details In The Registration Form
- Visit the official site and look for the ” COMEDK 2020 Application Form.
- Locate the link an click on it
- Click on the Login/Register as given in the image below
- Enter the details such as the name of the applicant, D.O.B, select the proof of the applicant, email id and mobile no. etc
- Click on the “Generate OTP”
Now after getting register, candidates need to login into the account in order to fill the application form.
Step 2: Details To Be Filled In The COMEDK Application Form 2020
Applying For – Select the exam that you will be appearing for
- Full name of the applicant
- Father’s/ Guardians Full name
- Mother’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Unique Photo ID Proof of Applicant
- Unique Photo ID Proof Number of Applicant
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parents/ Guardian’s Unique ID Proof
- Parents/ Guardian’s Unique ID Proof Number
- Person with Disability (PwD)/ Whether You Need Scribe or not
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Annual Income
- Pin Code
- Permanent Address
- Belongs to – Select whether belonging to, Karnataka or Non-Karnataka. If you belong to Karnataka, select the type viz., by Birth or By Domicile.
- Category – Select the Category you belong to GM/ SC/ ST/ OBC. The subcategory under OBC – CAT 1, CAT 2A, CAT 2B, CAT 3A and CAT 3B is applicable to Karnataka origin candidates only as per the Government of Karnataka (GOK) rules).
- Linguistic Minority – If you belong to Karnataka, then select Tulu-Karnataka/ Not applicable.
- Religious Minority – Candidates who are Christian by religion can select Christian-Karnataka/ Christian-Non Karnataka to claim religious minority status and seek admission in institutions which are declared as Religious Minority. Else select not applicable.
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Name of the Institution Last Studied
- Place of the Institution Last Studied
- Roll/ REG/ Index NO OF 10th Standard Marks Card
- Registration Number of 12th STD/ 2nd PUC
Images to be uploaded
- Scanned copies of Applicant’s Photo
- Upload copies of Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant Unique ID proof as selected in Application Form
- Signature copy of Father/ Guardian
City Preference and Payment
- Exam City preference – Select 3 test cities from the available list in order of preference. The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis.
- Payment Mode
- Payment amount
- Preview COMEDK Application Form 2020
Step 3: Upload Documents In Prescribed Format And Size As Mentioned In The Information Brochure
- Provide examination city preferences and select payment details
- Verify all details in “Preview” Page
- Click on “Submit” and complete payment
- Check successful application status by logging in again.
- Take the print out of the application (for reference only)
COMEDK Application Form 2020 Image Uploading Instructions
|Documents to be uploaded||Instructions|
|Photograph of Candidate|
|Signature of Candidate|
|Signature of Parent/Guardian|
|Unique Id Proof of Candidate.|
Step 4: Select the Test Centre
After uploading the image, candidates have to select three exam centers as per their preference. The concerned authority will allot the seats as per the preference of the candidates. It is not every time necessary that the candidates will get the preferred COMEDK exam center. But the concerned authority will take the last decision on the allotment fo the exam centers.
Step 5: Payment Of The Application Fee
Once the filling of the form is done, the candidates have to pay the counselling fee through an online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card).
|Programmes Applied For||Amount (Rs)|
|PCM/PCB (COMEDK UGET only)||1500 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
|PCM- Both (COMEDK and UNI-GAUGE)||2400 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
Thus after making the payment candidates have to take the print of the fee receipt for further reference.
COMEDK Application Form 2020 for Consideration of Domicile Status
Candidates, at the time of filling the category section in COMEDK 2020 Application Form, candidates have to select the Karnataka in the ‘Belongs to’ details, if and only if he/ she clears the following criteria.
- Being a citizen of India If you belong to Karnataka by birth/ domicile and have schooling for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC/ 12th Standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have passed either SSLC/ 10th Standard or 2nd PUC/ 12th Standard or equivalent qualifying examination from Karnataka State. In the case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only.
- Indian Citizens of Karnataka origin, who have studied and passed both 1st and 2nd year PUC or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and either of the parents should have studied in an educational institution of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years. Such candidates have to produce certificates issued by the competent authority to show that he/ she or his/ her parent (Father/ Mother) has been a resident of Karnataka State and study certificates against their claim at the time of counselling.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2020 is given below:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State/ Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.