COMEDK Application Form 2020 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will be releasing the COMEDK Application Form 2020 for the Undergraduate courses offered for Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. The COMEDK Application Form 2020 for Undergraduate Engineering Test (COMEDK UGET 2020) will be released during the 3rd week of January 2020. Interested candidates will have the provision to apply till the 3rd week of April 2020. Application Submission involves creating a user account, filling up the application form, uploading images, making the application fee payment, and printing the confirmation page for reference. Candidates will have the provision of making corrections in the application form during the last week of April 2020.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
In this article, read about the COMEDK Application Form 2020, its releasing dates, submission procedure, and other important details such as eligibility criteria, admit card, and so on.
COMEDK Application Form 2020 – Releasing Dates
Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will release the COMEDK Application Form 2020 during the last week of January 2020. Interested candidates can apply till the 3rd week of April 2020. Also, there will be an application correction facility.
Check the COMEDK Application Form 2020 Dates below.
|1||Official Notification for COMEDK UGET 2020||Last week of November 2019|
|2||COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form Release||3rd week of January 2020|
|3||Last Date for COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration||3rd week of April 2020|
|4||Participate in Free Mock Tests||February 2020|
|5||COMEDK Application Form Correction Facility||4th week of April 2020|
|6||Release of COMEDK Online Test Admission Ticket||1st week of May 2020|
|7||Last Date to download the COMEDK UGET 2020 TAT||2nd week of May 2020|
|8||COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination||3rd week of May 2020|
COMEDK Application Form 2020 – Submission Procedure
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form submission involves the following process –
Fill in candidate details in the registration form
- Generate and validate OTP for the registered mobile number
- Click on register and complete the candidate registration
- Receive SMS & E-mail with User ID/App no and Password
- Logout and Login Again using User ID & Password
- Click on ‘Go to application’
- Select the exam that is being applied for
- Enter personal details, category details, and academic details
Upload documents in prescribed format and size as mentioned in the information brochure
- Provide examination city preferences and select payment details
- Verify all details in “Preview” Page
- Click on “Submit” and complete payment
- Check successful application status by logging in again.
- Take print out of the application (for reference only)
COMEDK Application Form 2020 Image Uploading Instructions
|Documents to be uploaded||Instructions|
|Photograph of Candidate|
|Signature of Candidate|
|Signature of Parent/Guardian|
|Unique Id Proof of Candidate.|
Details to be filled in the COMEDK Application Form 2020
Applying For – Select the exam that you will be appearing for
- Full name of applicant
- Father’s/Guardians Full name
- Mother’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Unique Photo ID Proof of Applicant
- Unique Photo ID Proof Number of Applicant
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof
- Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof Number
- Person with Disability (PwD)/Whether You Need Scribe or not
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income
- Pin Code
- Permanent Address
- Belongs to – Select whether belonging to, Karnataka or Non-Karnataka. If you belong to Karnataka, select the type viz., by Birth or By Domicile.
- Category – Select the Category you belong to GM / SC / ST / OBC. The sub category under OBC -CAT 1, CAT 2A, CAT 2B, CAT 3A and CAT 3B is applicable to Karnataka origin candidate/s only as per Government of Karnataka (GOK) rules).
- Linguistic Minority – If you belong to Karnataka, then select Tulu-Karnataka / Not applicable.
- Religious Minority – Candidates who are Christian by religion can select Christian-Karnataka /Christian-Non Karnataka to claim religious minority status and seek admission in institutions which are declared as Religious Minority. Else select not applicable.
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Name of the Institution Last Studied
- Place of the Institution Last Studied
- Roll/REG/Index NO OF 10th Standard Marks Card
- Registration Number of 12th STD/ 2nd PUC
Images to be uploaded
- Scanned copies of Applicant’s Photo
- Upload copies of Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant Unique ID proof as selected in Application Form
- Signature copy of Father/Guardian
City Preference and Payment
- Exam City preference – Select 3 test cities from the available list in order of preference. The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis.
- Payment Mode
- Payment amount
- Preview COMEDK Application Form 2020
COMEDK Application Form 2020 – For Consideration of Domicile Status
Candidates, at the time of filling the category section in COMEDK Application Form 2020, candidates has to select the Karnataka in the ‘Belongs to’ details, if and only if he/she clears the following criteria.
- Being a citizen of India If you belong to Karnataka by birth / domicile and have schooling for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th Standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have passed either SSLC / 10th Standard or 2nd PUC / 12th Standard or equivalent qualifying examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only.
- Indian Citizens of Karnataka origin, who have studied and passed both 1st and 2nd year PUC or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and either of the parents should have studied in an educational institution of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years. Such candidates have to produce certificates issued by the competent authority to show that he /she or his/her parent (Father / Mother) has been a resident of Karnataka State and study certificate/s against their claim at the time of counseling.
COMEDK Application Form 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.