COMEDK Exam Pattern 2020: Candidates who are preparing for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test must aware of the exam pattern. The exam will take place in the month of May 2020 in an online mode. Exam pattern details give information regarding the no. and types of questions, marking scheme, etc. In this way, candidates can have an idea about the overall COMEDK Paper. There are three papers which are taken into account i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. A total of 180 questions will be there which the candidates have to finish in 3 hours. To get more information regarding the COMEDK Exam Paper, read the article given below.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
COMEDK Exam Pattern 2020 Highlights
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes (3 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||180|
|Question distribution as per the subject|
Important Points Of COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2020
- Candidates must reach and report at the examination center at 8 AM on the date of the examination.
- The exam will take place in an online mode i.e Computer-based question.
- Question pattern is in MCQ format. Four alternatives are given for one question in which one answer is correct.
- The questions in the examination paper are entirely based on the syllabus of class 12th
- COMEDK UGET 2020 exam will take place for 3 hours duration. Out of 3 hours, Physics and Chemistry will be of 2 hours while the Mathematics exam paper will be conducted separately and the time duration will be 1 hour.
COMEDK 2020 Question Paper Pattern
There are three subjects which are taken into consideration for admission in various Engineering Colleges of Karnataka. Below is the table which shows the exam pattern of COMEDK.
|Subjects||No.of Question||Exam Duration|
|Physics||60||2 hrs combined|
Paper Wise COMEDK Entrance Exam Pattern
Look into the question pattern as per the subject wise.
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
COMEDK Marking Scheme
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka sets the COMEDK exam pattern. COMEDK 2020 exam will be as follows:
- A total of 180 marks question will be there.
- Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark to the candidates
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers in COMEDK exam
COMEDK Exam Syllabus 2020
The aspirants who are going to attend the COMEDK 2020 must know about the syllabus. The syllabus gives the blueprint of the topics as per the subjects that will be asked in the exam. Candidates must go through the syllabus before start preparing for the exam.
Physics: Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Heat, and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, Electrostatics, Motion in One Dimension.
Chemistry: Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Reactions, and Chemical Kinetics, Biomolecules, Coordination Chemistry, Polymers, Chemistry in Action, Environmental Chemistry.
Mathematics: Differential Calculus, Circles, Matrices and Determinants, Vector Algebra, Differential Equations, Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability.
Overview Of COMEDK Exam Pattern
In order to prepare well in the exam, candidates must know the COMEDK syllabus 2020 thoroughly. While doing preparation candidates must look into the previous years’ question paper in order to analyse their preparation. COMEDK UGET 2020 exam will be held in an online mode. The question paper will consist of a total of 180 questions. There is no negative marking in the wrong answer and candidates will get 1 mark for the correct answer.