COMEDK Application Form 2022: The COMEDK UGET 2022 application form released in an online mode on the official website (comedk.org) on 14th March 2022. The full form of the Consortium of COMEDK is Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges. It is responsible to release the Application Registration Form of the COMEDK UGET 2022. Those who wish to apply online for the examination at the undergraduate level of engineering must first do registration and fill up the COMEDK UGET exam application form 2022 before the last date at the official website (www.comedk.org).
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
All candidates must fill up and submit the application form in online mode only before the last date. The student will be required to provide details like personal and academic, upload the scanned images, pay the COMEDK exam registration fees and fill up the application form. Furthermore, in order to know more about COMEDK 2022 application form & registration last date, keep on reading the article.
COMEDK UGET 2022 application form out – Click here to apply Online
COMEDK 2022 Application Form Dates
All the COMEDK 2022 UGET Exam appearing candidates must make sure to know the COMEDK Application Form dates. They should apply for the COMEDK UGET application form 2022 registration before the last date. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check it in the table below.
|COMEDK Online Registration Starts||14th March 2022|
|COMEDK Registration Last Date||2nd May 2022|
|COMEDK UGET 2022||19th June 2022|
Applicants must know that they will require their (i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhaar Card /E-Aadhaar (v) PAN card in order to fill up COMEDK UGET application form 2022.
How To Fill Up COMEDK Registration Form 2022?
Below is the complete procedure to fill up the application form.
- Firstly, enter the candidate’s basic details in the registration form
- Now, generate & validate OTP (One-Time Password) for the registered contact number
- Now, click on the register option and finish the candidate registration
- You will receive an email & SMS with the User ID & Password
- Further, logout and login using the new login credentials
- Click on the ‘Go to COMEDK application form option ‘ option
- Select the COMEDK exam that you are applying for
- Enter the personal details
- Now, fill in the category details
- And, fill in the academic details & upload the documents in the given format
- Further, enter the COMEDK exam centres preference and choose the payment details
- Verify the details the ‘Preview’ page
- Click on the Submit option and complete the payment
- Check the successful application status by logging in again
- Take a printout of the application form
- Candidates must fill up all the details in the COMEDK 2022 application form before the last date as they are mandatory
- Mobile number & email ID must remain the same throughout the entire COMEDK application form process
- Also, the candidates cannot use the same email ID twice for COMEDK registration.
- All the details written in the application form cannot be edited later. Hence, candidates must check the details once before submitting the exam application form for the COMEDK UGET 2022.
- Candidates must use Internet Explorer (version 10 & above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 & above) or Google Chrome (58 & above) to fill in the Application Form. Also, clear the browsing history and cache and retry in case there is any technical issue in viewing the details in the application form.
Brief Description Of Fields in Registration Of COMEDK UGET 2022
- Applicant Name: Enter the full name (as written in SSLC/ 10th Standard Marks Card). In case the candidate has changed their name, then they must provide proof for the same at the time of COMEDK UGET.
- Date of Birth: Candidates must enter the date of birth as written on SSLC/ 10th Marks card
- Email ID: Provide a valid email ID
- Contact Number: Enter the mobile number. Further, an OTP will be received to verify the mobile number
- Applicant Unique ID Proof: Pick the ID proof that you will bring to the COMEDK exam centres as well as during the admission process from the given list:
- Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card
- Scan copy of the above documentation must be uploaded in the COMEDK application form. Candidate must use the same ID proof all throughout the admission process
- Applicant Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the UID proof number as given in the mentioned ID proof. For example, if you have given the ID of Driving License and ID Proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’, then enter the ID as ‘KA0120110001212’
Guidelines For Uploading Images/ Documents In COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022 Registration
|Parent/ Guardian Signature|
|Candidate’s Unique ID Proof|
COMEDK 2022 Application Form Registration Fees
The candidate has to pay the COMEDK 2022 Application Form Fee. This year, the COMEDK exam application fee is Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable. The candidate will have to make an online payment via credit/debit card or Net Banking. There may be additional charges of GST or the Convenience charge/fee as applicable. The COMEDK exam 2022 application form registration fee is non-refundable. Candidates cannot claim to get back this amount even if they cancel their admission in the COMEDK UGET exam.
|Stream||FEES (IN RS.)|
|PCM||COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2400+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must check all the eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting body. Only the eligible students should fill up the COMEDK application form before the last date. If ineligible candidates fill the registration form and take the exam, their candidature will be cancelled during document verification. Check the full COMEDK exam eligibility criteria for the academic year of 2022-23.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 or Second PUC qualifying examination or equivalent exam recognized by the state/central government.
- Candidates should have Physics, chemistry, and mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates belonging to the General category should have obtained at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics individually. Candidates belonging to the reserved category of SC/ST/OBC of Karnataka state have been given a relaxation of 5%. The minimum mark they should have obtained is 40% in each of the subjects mentioned above.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with chemistry/ biology/ boo technology/ or any technical vocational course as an optional subject
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply for the online application form of COMEDK 2022.
COMEDK 2022 application form is very important for all candidates who wish to appear for the exam. Candidates must provide only the correct information while filling up the COMEDK form.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Correction Window 2022
The application form correction will be activated once the COMEDK registration process gets over. Once the correction window is open, the candidate will be able to modify the content in the form. They can edit mistakes made while uploading photographs, signatures & academic details. However, the candidate will not be allowed certain details such as their application number, date of birth. Therefore, the candidate must check the editing criteria carefully before opting for COMEDK application form correction.