CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020 will take place soon after the release of the Merit List. It will take place in offline mode. Candidates whose name is on the Merit List will be eligible to attend the counselling. Candidates have to report the allotted institute with their respective documents. The CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020 will take place in two rounds. In addition, the selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of NEET 2020 Scores. The CMC Vellore MBBS Admission merit list will be available category-wise. Hence, the counselling will be held category-wise. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the counselling procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020
The application forms for admission were released in the month of February. Candidates now have to fill in their NEET Scores after result declaration. But, as the NEET 2020 is rescheduled on 26th July 2020. So, the counselling will be delayed as well. Now, the CMC Vellore Counselling is expected to begin in August/ September 2020. Check the tentative dates of other important events below.
|The Release of the Online Application Form||12th Feb 2020|
|Last Date of Filling the Online Application Form||26th March 2020|
|Submission of the Documents||2nd April 2020|
|Last Date for Online Submission of NEET Scores||– October 2020 –|
|Tamil Nadu Merit List and Counselling||– October 2020 –|
|Last Date to Submit the TN Management Details||– October 2020 –|
|CMC Vellore Counselling Result||– To be Announced –|
Highlights of Christian Medical College NEET Counselling
- The CMC Vellore MBBS and BDS Counselling 2020 will take place offline. However, the registration for the counselling will take place online.
- In order to participate in the Counselling process, candidates have to fill and submit the application form for CMC Vellore MBBS.
- The conducting authority of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2020 will release a Merit List containing the name of the candidate who is eligible.
- The MBBS Admission 2020 in CMC Vellore will be done on the basis of NEET Score 2020. Visit the Official Website of CMC Vellore, for more details.
How to Participate in CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling?
As said, the Counselling round will take place offline as well as online. Candidates have to report the Allotted College /Institute along with the required documents. Only those candidates are allowed to participate in the Counselling process who have successfully submitted the application form of Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Documents Required for CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling
Following are the documents that are required at the time of CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2019:
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- NEET 2020 UG Admit Card
- NEET Result/Score Card
- Copy of the Online Application form/Registration Form
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste certificate, (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Christian Medical College NEET Counselling (Previous Year)
The Counselling Procedure will take place offline only in one round. Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible to appear the Counselling Round. Candidates have to be physically present in the Counselling round. If you have any issues regarding the Counselling round then feel free to comment here.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2020 Merit List
The CMC Vellore MBBS Rank List will be released for indicating the names of the selected candidates. It will be released in PDF format on the CMC Vellore official website. Moreover, in this list, the students will be ranked in order of merit. The students are also called for counselling as per the merit list only. Candidates ranked in the merit list will play a key role in their selection. Furthermore, the students should check each detail on the merit list carefully. As there could be two students of the same name, and this may cause confusion.
Check Other Important Links:
- CMC Vellore MBBS Application Form 2020
- AFMC MBBS Counselling
- NEET State Rank 2020
- Assam MBBS and BDS Counselling
- AMU MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020
- AP MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020
- Bihar MBBS Counselling 2020
- NEET Counselling 2020
- BHU MBBS and BDS Admission Counselling
- Chhatisgarh NEET MBBS Counselling
- Chandigarh NEET Counselling