CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2021: Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu conducts the rounds of counselling. The counselling further starts soon after the result declaration. It further takes place in offline mode, thus the candidate has to appear in person for this admission round. Moreover, only the merit list students can participate in the rounds of counselling. Candidates have to report to the allotted institute with their respective documents. The CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2021 takes place in two rounds, a mop-up round is also conducted in case the seats are left vacant. In addition, the selection of the candidates is done on the basis of NEET 2021 Scores. The CMC Vellore MBBS Admission merit list is released category-wise. Hence, the counselling is also conducted category-wise.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2021
Candidates appearing for Tamil Nadu MBBS Counselling should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions. In addition, the relevant documents are also to be produced. The selection committee of Christian Medical College allots a seat only after completion of the verification procedure. Further, the seats are allotted based on certain factors that are merit rank, seat matrix, and the reservation policy.
|The Release of the Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Online Submission of NEET Scores||– To be Announced –|
|Tamil Nadu Merit List and Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to Submit the TN Management Details||– To be Announced –|
|CMC Vellore Counselling Result||– To be Announced –|
Highlights of Christian Medical College NEET Counselling
- The CMC Vellore MBBS and BDS Counselling 2021 take place offline. However, the registration for the counselling can be done in online mode.
- In order to participate in the Counselling process, candidates have to fill and submit the application form for CMC, Vellore MBBS.
- The conducting authority of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 release a Merit List containing the name of the candidate who is eligible.
- The MBBS Admission 2021 in CMC Vellore is done on the basis of NEET Score 2021. Visit the Official Website of CMC Vellore, for more details.
How to Participate in CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling?
- As said, the Counselling round takes place offline as well as online. Participants have to register themselves online and fill in their choices.
- The seat allotment list is published after the conclusion of the registration procedure.
- Candidates have to report the Allotted College/ Institute along with the required documents. The medical college may ask the students to pay the course fee for confirming the admission.
Documents Required for CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling
Following are the documents that are required at the time of CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling:
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- NEET 2021 UG Admit Card
- NEET Result/ Score Card
- Copy of the Online Application form/ Registration Form
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste certificate, (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Christian Medical College NEET Counselling (Previous Year)
The Counselling Procedure takes place offline only in one round. Candidates whose name is on the merit list are eligible to appear in the Counselling Round. Candidates have to be physically present in the Counselling round.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 Merit List
The CMC Vellore MBBS Rank List indicates the names of the selected candidates. It is released in PDF format on the CMC Vellore official website. Moreover, in this list, the students are ranked in order of merit. The students are also called for counselling as per the merit list only. Thus, the students of higher rank easily get a seat in the desired college. Furthermore, the students should check each detail on the merit list carefully. As there could be two students of the same name, and this may cause confusion. The details that are mentioned in the rank list include Candidates’ Names, Merit Rank, NEET Score, etc.
Check Other Important Links:
- CMC Vellore MBBS Application Form 2021
- AFMC MBBS Counselling
- NEET State Rank 2021
- Assam MBBS and BDS Counselling
- AMU MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021
- AP MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021
- Bihar MBBS Counselling 2021
- NEET Counselling 2021
- BHU MBBS and BDS Admission Counselling
- Chhatisgarh NEET MBBS Counselling
- Chandigarh NEET Counselling