AP MBBS Counselling 2019: Dr. NTR University of Health Science Vijayawada will be the admission counselling conducting body for the MBBS and BDS programmes under the state quota of Andhra Pradesh. The seat allotment through AP MBBS Counselling will take place in the month of July 2019. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their medical/dental undergraduate programmes under the state quota of AP can start applying from the 3rd week of June 2019. Candidates should meet the eligibility requirements in order to participate in the counselling process. The AP MBBS 2019 Counselling Process will majorly involve registration, merit list release, document verification, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and admission confirmation.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn about the AP MBBS Counselling for the academic admission of 2019 session. This will include AP MBBS Counselling Dates, Participation Procedure, and other important related details.
AP MBBS Counselling 2019 Dates
The Andhra Pradesh MBBS Counselling conducting Committee will begin the counselling procedure for the medical and dental admissions from around the 3rd week of June 2019. The procedure will begin by candidates giving their enrollments. Check the complete schedule for the AP MBBS Counselling below.
|1||AP MBBS Admission Notification||2nd week of June 2019|
|2||Application Form Release||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of June 2019|
|4||AP MBBS Merit List Release||4th week of June 2019|
|5||Document Verification||Last week of June 2019|
|6||AP MBBS Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|7||Seat Allotment Results||1st week of July 2019|
|8||Admission Confirmation||2nd week of July 2019|
The procedure will take place for the candidates applying under Convenor Quota and candidates applying under the Management Quota separately. Furthermore, it is to be noted that the schedule given above is tentative. The exact dates will be announced and updated later.
Participating Procedure for AP MBBS Counselling 2019
AP Medical and Dental Admission Counselling will be an online mode procedure. To be eligible, candidates will have to score a minimum percentile in the NEET 2019 and clear the domicile criteria of AP. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admissions will be given as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There will be a maximum of two counselling rounds, and if it requires, then mop up rounds will take place.
Here are the steps to participate in the AP MBBS 2019 Counseling
Step 1: Register and Login
- The AP MBBS 2019 Admission Application form will be released during the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
- Login to continue.
Step 2: Selecting and Saving College/Course Options
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- The options can be selected by clicking the ‘Add’ button corresponding to each option.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- The save option will be available for candidates for lock their options.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes.
Step 3: Counselling fee Payment
- Candidates are required to pay the counselling registration fee. The amount is to be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The amount will be INR 6000 which includes a sum of INR 1000 which is non-refundable.
- Any changes, if at all required, are to made before the making the counselling fee payment.
- Once the fee is paid, candidates will not be able to change their choices.
Seat Allotment and Document Verification
Based on the Merit List, candidates will be called in for participating in the counseling sessions of AP MBBS 2019 admission. Seats will be allotted to candidates therein, and they can confirm their admission by paying the admission fees before the last date. Counseling session will go up to two or more rounds until the conclusion of the whole admission procedure.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of AP
- Candidate’s NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counseling letter for AP MBBS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of AP MBBS fee transaction slip and application form
Participating Institute/College/University in AP MBBS 2019 Admission
|S. No.||Medical/Dental Government/Private Institute/College/Universities|
|1||Andhra Medical College|
|2||Rangaraya Medical College|
|3||Guntur Medical College|
|4||Rajiv Institute of Medical Science|
|5||S V Medical College|
|6||Kurnool Medical College|
|7||Government Medical College, Ananthapur|
|8||Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences|
|9||ACR Government Medical College|
|10||Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences|
|11||Katuri Medical College|
|12||Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Science|
|13||G S L Medical Science|
|14||NRI Academy of Medical Science|
|15||Konaseema Institute of Medical Science|
|16||Great Eastern Medical School|
|17||Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences|
|18||NRI Institute of Medical Sciences|
|19||Gayatri Medical College|
|20||NIMRA Institute of Medical Sciences|
|21||Narayana Medical College|
|22||PES Institute of Medical Sciences|
|23||Santhriram Institute of Medical Sciences|
|24||Viswabharati Medical College|
|25||Fatima Insitute of Medical Sciences|
|26||RV Institute of Medical Sciences|
|27||Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences|
|28||Sri Padmavati Medical College for Women|
|29||Government Dental College and Hospital|
|30||Rajiv Institute of Dental Sciences|
|31||Dr. Sudha and Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institutue of Dental Sciences|
|32||GITAM Dental College|
|33||St. Joseph Dental College|
|34||Vishnu Dental College|
|35||Sri Sai Dental College & Research Institute|
|36||GSL Dental College|
|37||Anil Neeru Konda Institute of Dental Sciences|
|38||Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences|
|39||Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences|
|40||Care Dental College|
|41||Konaseema Institute of Dental Sciences|
|42||CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences|
|43||G Pulla Reddy Dental College|
|44||Narayana Dental College|