CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling will take place in July. The main conducting body of CMC Vellore is as Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu. The MBBS counseling round of CMC Vellore will be held offline. Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling Round. The Counseling Round held is completely based on the rank of the candidate in the CMC Vellore MBBS Merit List and NEET UG Scores. In the article, we will provide you complete details about the CMC Vellore MBBS 2019 Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling
|The Release of the Online Application Form||February 2019|
|Last Date of Filling the Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Submission of the Documents||April 2019|
|Last Date for Online Submission of NEET 2019 Scores||June 2019|
|Tamil Nadu Merit List and Counseling||June 2019|
|CMC Vellore 2019 Counseling||July 2019|
The Official Dates for Christian Medical College, Vellore for MBBS 2019 is not announced yet. The dates mentioned above are tentative. Candidates are advised to check the website to get the latest updates and notifications.
Highlights of CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling 2019
- The CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling 2019 will be held offline.
- In order to participate in the counseling process, candidates have to fill and submit the application form for CMC Vellore MBBS.
- The conducting authority of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 will release a Merit List containing the name of the candidate who is eligible.
- The MBBS Admission 2019 in CMC Vellore will be done on the basis of NEET Score 2019.
How to Participate in CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling?
As said that, the counseling round will take place offline. Candidates have to report the Allotted College /Institute along with required documents. Only those candidates are allowed to participate in the counseling process who have successfully submitted the application form of CMC Vellore MBBS.
Documents Required for CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling
Following are the documents that are required at the time of CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling 2019:
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- NEET 2019 UG Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card/Score Card
- Copy of the Online Application form/Registration Form
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste certificate, (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
The CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling will be released in July. The Counseling Procedure will be held offline only in one round. Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible to appear the Counseling Round. Candidates have to be physically present in the counseling round. If you have any issues regarding the counseling round then feel free to comment here.