DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card 2021: The Examination Department of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Agra University has released the DBRAU Re-Exam/ Back Paper Exam Admit Card on its official website. The students who have to sit for the improvement exam can download the hall ticket from the official website. The improvement exam is for those students who could not score a passing percentage in the main examination. Therefore, the university has a provision for such a DBRAU Fail Student who can appear in the Re-Exam of DBRAU University. In this article, we are listing all the important details regarding the Date of the Agra University Re-Exam Admit Card. Therefore, the students who have to appear for the improvement exam for any course must check the details given in this article. Students can also check the DBRAU Admission Application Form, Date Sheet, Re-Exam Result, Syllabus, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Agra University Back Paper Exam Admit Card Released. Click Here
- DBRAU LLB and BA LLB Back Examination Admit Card 2019-20 Released. Click Here
DBRAU Back-Paper Exam Admit Card
The students must fill the DBRAU Re-Exam Form 2021 in order to sit in the improvement exams. However, the officials will release the notification for the Improvement exam on its website. Apart from that, we will also notify the students in the updates section in this article. In this article, we are giving the details of the DBRAU Back Exam Admit Card as well as the process to download the hall ticket.
DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card 2021
The improvement exam is for those students who could not secure a qualifying percentage in the main exam. Therefore, the university provides a provision for the students to sit for the Backexam. So, the students who wish to sit for the improvement paper must download the Agra University Re-Exam Admit Card 2021 from the official website. Hall Ticket is an essential document for any examination. It acts as a proof for entry into the examination hall. Therefore, candidates must download the DBRAU Improvement Exam Admit Card from the official website. They must carry valid identity proof along with the admit card. Without a valid proof of identity, no students can appear in the improvement/backlog exam.
Agra University Re-Exam Hall Ticket 2021 Important Dates
The Examination Department will release the DBRAU Back Paper Admit Card after the completion of the main exam. Students must check their main exam results and download the result card. If they could not score the passing percentage then they must sit for the improvement paper. The syllabus of the Improvement Exam of Agra University is the same as that of the main examination. Therefore, after downloading the Back Paper Exam Admit Card of DBRAU the students must start preparing for the exam. The release dates of the improvement exams are not known yet. However, the officials will soon notify regarding the improvement exams in the month of January 2021. Here is a list of tentative dates for the improvement exams in the table given below:
|Release of the Re-Exam Form||September 2021|
|Availability of the Re-Exam Admit Card||1st Week of October 2021|
|Conduct of Re-Exam||October 2021|
|Re-Exam Result Declaration||November 2021|
How To Download Back Paper Admit Card of DBRAU?
The Controller of Examinations of Agra University will release the DBRAU Agra Back Exam Hall Ticket 2021 n its official website. Candidates can access the hall ticket only through online mode. However, the students can also collect the hall ticket from the college office. The officials of the university will send a copy of the hall ticket to the principal of respective colleges. Therefore, if a student cannot download his/her hall ticket, for some reason, he can collect from the office window. Moreover, the students must know the process to download the hall ticket online.
Steps to download Re-Exam Admit Card Online are given below:
- Visit the official website of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Agra and go to the “Examination Department” given in the right corner of the home page.
- In the Updates Zone, candidates can see a list of notifications. From these, the students must click on the link to download the DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card PDF and click on the link.
- After clicking on the Admit card link the login section will appear on the screen in a new tab. We have given the format that the login screen is given below.
- In this login screen, candidates have to select the course in the first step.
- After selecting the course, they have to enter the other credentials. Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY Format. After entering the correct details, click on the “Submit” Button
- Candidates must enter the credentials correctly. If any information is wrong then the hall ticket won’t get displayed on the screen.
- Once the applicant clicks on the “Submit” option the Admit Card opens in the pdf format on the screen. Candidates have to now click on the “Print” option to save the admit card.
- Candidates also must take a print out of this admit card in color as well as black and white format.
- They must save the soft copy of the admit card at some safe location for future reference. The admit card is very important even after the completion of the entrance exam.
Replica of the Portal To Download the DBRAU Back Exam Admit Card
Details Printed on Agra University Re-Exam Hall Ticket
After completing the process of DBRAU Supplementary Exam Admit Card PDF from the official website, candidates must verify all the details. It is important to check the information printed on the DBRAU Admit Card 2021. To avoid any confusion during the exam, students must verify all the details. If there is any discrepancy in the Name, course details, paper codes, examination center, etc. The students must immediately contact the Examination Department of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra. They can also contact the Helpline Number of the Controller of Examinations. It is necessary to get all the mistakes rectified before the examination. Otherwise, the students cannot enter the exam hall with the wrong details on the hall ticket. The list of details printed on the Re-Exam Admit Card of Agra University are as follows:
- Name of the University
- Affiliated College of the Student
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth and Examination Roll Number
- University Enrollment Number
- Re-Exam Application Form Number
- Name of the Papers with Code in which a candidate has to appear for the Re-Exam/Backlog Exam
- Exam Date and Timing
- Examination Centre and Centre Code
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Stamp and Signature of the Controller of Examinations
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam
Documents to be Carried Along with the Admit Card
The Candidates who are appearing for the Improvement/ Re-Exam of Dr. Bhimrao University, Agra, need to carry the admit card with them on the day of the exam. Without admit card the candidates won’t be allowed entry into the examination hall. But, along with the Agra University Re-Exam Hall Ticket, the candidates also have to carry a few valid identity proofs along with them. They also have to carry 2 copies of photographs, the same which they have given in the application form. Candidates can choose any one of the documents from the ones given below, as their identity proof:
- Voter Id Card of the permanent address of the candidate
- AAdhar Card (Hard Copy)
- PAN Card with photograph and signature
- College Identity Card (in case of semester exams)
DBRAU Re-Exam/ Back Paper Exam 2021
After downloading the DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card Regular the candidates must start preparing for the examination. After the publication of the main exam result, the students who were not able to pass in some subjects/papers and who were not satisfied with their marks and performance in the exam. For these students, the university has a provision of organizing back paper and improvement exams so that they can pass the respective semester or improve their marks. The Agra University Re-Exam Date 2021 is going to release soon after the declaration of the main exam results. Therefore, the students must keep checking the official website, to get any latest updates.
DBRAU Re-Exam Result 2021
Once the Re-Exam is completed for all the courses, the Examination Department will publish the results. The DBRAU Re-Exam Result 2021 will come in the online mode. Therefore, the eligible candidates who have given the improvement exam can check their results online. Students can fill their credentials and check the result. They can download the pdf of the result and save it for future references. After downloading the result, one must carefully verify all the details printed on it. In case, if there is any mistake, they must get it rectified before keeping as a repository.
Important Instructions For The Candidates
- The Improvement Exam Admit Card examination must be in good shape and it should not be damaged or torn in any manner.
- The details given on the Backpaper Exam Admit Card should not be misprinted and the content must be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to bring at least one photocopy of a photo ID along with the Admit Card on the day of the examination for verification.
- The availability of Agra University Re-Exam Admit Card 2019-20 will only be in an online mode and the candidates will have to provide the correct details in the login section in order to access the Admit card successfully.
- The Agra University Re-Exam Hall Ticket will only be available to those candidates who have submitted the Application Form successfully.
- It will be important for the candidate to verify and get the Re-Exam Admit Card signed on the day of the entrance examination by the invigilator. It is important to keep the admit card for the further Admission Procedure.