AMU Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card for the AMU Entrance Exam that will be released in the month of April and May 2020. Candidates, who will be successfully registering themselves, will be able to download the AMU Admit Card 2020. Candidates can download their respective AMU Hall Ticket from the official website of AMU. Once the candidate gets hold of the Admit Card of AMU, he/ she must check out for any errors or misinformation. If found one, candidates should immediately check with the exam conducting authorities regarding the errors and correct them.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, readers will learn all about the AMU Admit Card 2020, its release dates, its downloading procedure and other important details.
AMU Admit Card 2020 Release Date
The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will be releasing the Admit Card for candidates a week or two before each corresponding course entrance examination. Candidates can follow up with the complete schedule that is given below:
|S. No.||Courses||AMU Admit Card Release Dates (Tentative)|
|1||B. Sc. Hons.||April 2020|
|3||B.A. Hons||April 2020|
|4||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||April 2020|
|5||Diploma in Engg||April 2020|
|9||MBA/MBA (IB)||May 2020|
|11||B.A. LLB||May 2020|
|14||BE (Eve)||June 2020|
|15||B.Sc Agriculture||July 2020|
How to Download the AMU Admit Card 2020
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will be releasing the Admit Card of AMU admission for the applicants via online on their official website. Candidates will have to pick their courses correctly and download the admit card accordingly.
Candidates can follow these steps given below.
- Go to the official website of AMU.
- Locate the link that leads to the download of AMU Admit Card 2020.
- Locate the login console.
- Enter the Application Number.
- Enter in the course name that the candidate has opted for.
- The AMU Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Review the Admit Card and download a preferred number of copies.
How to retrieve forgotten Application Number?
In case the candidate forgets his application number, then he/ she can simply click on the “Know your Application Number” option and get redirected to the AMU application form number retrieving portal. The Candidates will have to enter the course name, candidate’s name, and mother’s maiden name. After doing this, candidates will receive their application number which they can use for future reference, and candidates will be able to access their personal account.
In Case when Admit Card is not issued?
Often, but not always, what happens is that candidates do not receive or get issued the AMU Admit Card due to whatever reason. When that happens, candidates can communicate their grievances to the authorities. Applicants can simply send an email to the AMU at “[email protected]” (no spaces). They will have to mention their Transaction ID, Name, Phone number, and courses name.
Upon receiving the admit card, candidates must make sure that they are in possession of the correct admit card and that the details mentioned in it are correct and with sync with their personal information. Candidates should inform the authorities immediately if they find any sort of discrepancies. This is to avoid inconvenience and to successfully appear in the AMU 2020 Examination.
Instructions for AMU Aspirants
- Candidates must reach the venue before the prescribed timings. If somehow, the candidates come late even by a matter of a few minutes, then he/ she will not be able to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must make sure they have the following documents – Printout of AMU 2020 Admit Card; Passport size photograph that has to be pasted on the attendance sheet at exam centre (Please note the photograph should be identical to the one uploaded during filling of the application form); Candidates belonging to PwD category will have to carry a copy of the PwD certificate in the prescribed format; A valid ID proof – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrollment No/ Ration Card
- Candidates must not carry any pen or pencil to the exam venue.
- No gadgets such as phone, pager or calculator are allowed inside the exam premises.
- Any sort of watches is not allowed inside the exam premise as there will be wall clocks in the exam rooms.
- Candidates will only be allowed to leave after the exam time is over.