CBLU Online Form 2020: The Admission Council of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University invites the Online Application Form for Ph.D. Admission 2020-21 Online. Therefore, the interested candidates can fill the CBLU Online Form from the official website. The university has started the Online PhD Application Form for the academic session 2020-21. The aspirants who wish to pursue BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BEd/ MA/ MSc/ MCom/ MEd/ BCA/ MCA/ BBA/ MBA courses must apply for the CBLU Admission 2020. The students must read the Eligibility Criteria for CBLU admission before filling the Online Application Form of CBLU. After filling the application form, the candidates must check the CBLU Exam Date Sheet, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result, and Merit List. In this article, we have given the elaborate description of CBLU Online Form 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU), Bhiwani is a prestigious state university established by the Haryana State Government in the year 2014. The university offers UG/PG/PhD courses in various disciplines. Therefore, the students must check the Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Application Form 2020 will come on the official website. Therefore, the students must check the CBLU Admission 2020 to get the latest updates. Also, in this article, we are giving the complete details of the CBLU Online Admission Form and the process to fill the application form. Candidates must read the Eligibility Criteria for various courses before filling the application form.
- Last Date to Submit online exam form for all UG/PG courses have been extended. Click Here
- CBLU Admission Notice 2020
Online Application Form of CBLU
The university currently offers postgraduate and research level courses in the disciplines of Physical Science, Life Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management, and Commerce. Therefore, the students who want to pursue any degree course from this university must fill the CBLU Bhiwani Online Form 2020. Also, the yearly intake is of over 1200 students. Postgraduate programs are offered in 19 departments. A total of 12 seats is offered for Ph.D. programs in five disciplines.
The admission to various Masters and Ph.D. courses is on the basis of the written entrance test. Therefore, the students must know about the dates of the application form, selection criteria, course fees, etc. All the information regarding the course fees and eligibility criteria are given in the Admission Brochure. Therefore, the students must download the Prospectus from the official website before filling the CBLU Online Application Form Bhiwani.
CBLU Application Date 2020
The officials have yet not given the exact dates of the release of the online application form. Therefore, the students must visit the official website regularly to know the CBLU Application Form Last Date 2020. However, we will update the candidates with any latest stories in the updates section in this article. However, the applicants can expect the dates of the online admission form tentatively in the month of April/May 2020. The officials will release the online application form on their website. Moreover, we will also give a direct link in the updates section. Therefore, the students can click on the direct link and apply for the admission. Here are the tentative dates for the admission at CBLU:
NB. The dates given above are tentative and are subject to changes as per the instructions of the official authority of the CBLU Admission Council.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: CBLU Admission 2020
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani, offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in different courses. Candidates seeking admission in the university need to check the eligibility criteria and selection process for different courses. Each course has different selection criteria and eligibility, for instance, in some of the UG courses the admissions are on the basis of the 10+2 marks, whereas for a few other courses there is a written entrance exam. Candidates can check the CBLU Eligibility from the official website.
The minimum educational qualification for the programs is 50% marks in 10+2 or Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board. To apply for these UG programs, candidates must fill the Online/Offline Application Form of CBLU which is available on the official website of the university. They can also read our article, as we have given the course-wise eligibility criteria and selection process in the section given below.
Chaudhary Bansi Lal PG Admission 2020: Eligibility
The academic council of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University offers postgraduate programs in the disciplines of science, humanities, management, pharmacy, and physical education. There are eight M.Sc. programs, seven M.A. programs, three MBA specializations, three M. Pharm specializations including M.Com. and M.P.Ed. that is currently being offered under its PG wing. The selection is done on the basis of the marks in Common Admission Test 2020. Now let us look at the eligibility criteria for admission in the table given below:
|Course||Department/ Faculty||Eligibility Conditions||Selection Process|
|M.Sc.||Psychology||B.A. / B.Sc. in the relevant discipline with minimum 45% marks||KU CET|
|M.A.||English||B.A. / equivalent degree (10+2+3 pattern) in the relevant discipline with minimum 45% marks|
|Journalism & Mass Communication|
|MBA||Finance||Any graduate degree with 45% marks|
|M. Pharm||Industrial Pharmacy||B. Pharm|
|Drug Regulatory Affairs|
|M. Com.||—||B.Com. / B.A.|
|M.P. Ed.||Physical Education||B.P.Ed.|
How To Fill CBLU Application Form?
The officials will release the Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Online Application Form on its website. Therefore, all the aspirants must visit the official website to fill the admission form. Also, before filling the application form, the students must read all the instructions given in Prospectus. Without reading the instructions they must not apply for the admissions. Also, the students must read the eligibility criteria for various courses. Because it is mandatory for the applicants to fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions for taking the admission. Now let us look at the online process of filling the Application Form of CBLU 2020.
Online Application Form Filling Process
Candidates must follow the below-given steps in order to fill the online application form of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani, Haryana.
- Candidates must visit the Official Website of the university to fill the application form for the academic session 2020.
- In the next step, the candidates have to click on the “Admission and Examination” section from the Home page of the portal.
- After clicking on this section, a new page will appear on the home screen. Candidates have to choose “UG Admission 2020” and select the course depending upon the program for which they are applying.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates must have a scanned copy of 10th, 12th, Graduation (if any), Caste Certificate (if any), EWS Certificate (if any), and a recent colored passport size photograph in their computer.
- Now in the next step, candidates have to click on “New User” to register themselves. Registration is the primary step in filling the application form.
- Provide the details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, etc. in the process of Registration. Once the registration is complete, the candidates will receive a temporary password on their mobile number and E-Mail ID.
- Applicants need to login through the user id and password given to them. Now, they can start filling the fresh application form.
There are sections like Personal Details, Academic Details, Review the Form, Submit, Pay Application Fees, etc. Candidates have to complete the process step-by-step and apply for admissions.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the given pixel size and dimensions according to the instructions given in the booklet.
- After filling the form and paying the application fees, the candidates need to take a print of the application form as well as the fee receipt, for any future assistance.
- If there is an instruction to send the Hard copy of the application form to the university, then the candidates have to post the form along with the documents to the given postal address. Otherwise, if there is no instruction to send the form, candidates can simply submit the form and take the printout with them for future reference.
Know About the CBLU PG/Ph.D. Application Process
The university has a different process for filling the CBLU PG/ Ph.D. Application Form. The detailed application process is as follows:
For PG Courses
- Candidates are required to fill the online application for centralized counselling by visiting Kurukshetra University.
- Once successfully registered, the candidate will have access to the online application form which should be filled correctly and in full.
- Candidates are required to keep scanned copies of photograph, signature, Aadhar card and all other essential documents handy at the time of filling the application form.
- After submitting the application form, the application fee of INR 600 has to be paid via credit/debit card or internet banking.
For Ph.D. courses
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. programs can obtain the application form from the university website.
- Alternatively, he/she can also collect a copy of the prospectus and application form from the university’s admission cell by paying the prescribed application fees.
- Self-attested copies of all relevant documents must be enclosed along with the application form for submission.
- Payment of application fees can also be made via the demand draft.
- Candidates must attend the counselling or personal interview session on the assigned date for his/her candidature to be valid.
CBLU Fee Structure 2019-20 Onwards
The officials have set the CBLU Fee Structure 2019-20 for various courses. Therefore, all the students who are studying or are planning to study from CBLU university must check the Revised Fee Structure. The fee structure is available on the official website. However, the students can also check the fee structure from our article. The details are given in the image given below:
List of Documents For Applying
The applicants need to attach a list of essential documents with the Application Form of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University in order to complete the process of applying. In case of submitting the online form, candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the same documents. Otherwise, they have to attach the documents along with the application form. These documents are essential for the verification of the candidates. Therefore, candidates must carefully submit all the original and authentic documents, otherwise, in case of forgery, legal action could be taken against them. Here is the list of documents required along with the application form of CBLU for admission into various UG and PG courses:
- Self-attested (10+2) mark sheet
- Self-attested passing certificate of SSC (10th)
- Scanned photograph and signature in the desired format
- Domicile certificate
- Migration Certificate
- CET (Common Entrance Test) Scorecard
- CET allotment letter
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- NET / JRF certificate (if applicable)
- Other documents (as applicable)
- Self-attested graduation mark sheet
- Identity Proof of the applicant (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Voter Id)
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Reservation Policy
The admission council follows the policy of the reservation of seats as per the norms of the Haryana Government. Therefore, the applicants can check the policy of the reservation of the seats for various categories of the candidates. However, a candidate has to produce the relevant documents during the time of the admission to validate their demand in the reservation of seats. The following table shows the percentage of seats reserved category-wise:
|All India Open Category||15%|
|Haryana Open General Category||42.5%|
|Backward Classes of Haryana (A)||13.6%|
|Backward Classes of Haryana (B)||9.35%|
CBLU Exam Form 2020
The Examination Council will conduct the written theory exam for various courses. Therefore, the students who are pursuing any degree course from the Chaudhary Bansi Lal University must appear in the semester exams. These semester exams take place at the end of each academic session. Therefore, the students will have to fill the CBLU Exam Form 2020 in order to sit in the theory as well as practical exams. Also, the officials will issue the admit card to only those students who have successfully filled and submitted the examination form along with the examination fees. Therefore, it is essential for all the students to know the dates of the exam form and the process to fill the exam form.
CBLU Re-Exam Form 2020
The students who are already enrolled in some courses at the university will have to appear for the semester examination. However, if they fail in any one or more papers, then they will have to appear for the re-exam/ improvement exam. Such candidates must fill the CBLU ReAppear Form 2020 online from the official website. Without filling the Re-Examination Form the candidates cannot appear in the exam.
CBLU Admit Card 2020
After filling the Application Form for admission, all the applicants must wait for the CBLU Admit Card 2020. No candidate can not sit for the entrance examination without a valid hall ticket. Therefore, all the candidates must positively download the admit card PDF from the official website. The Controller of Examinations will release the hall ticket for the entrance admission test, on their official website. Therefore, the students must visit the official website to access the online admit card.
The admit card contains all the relevant information of the candidates. The invigilators will verify the identity of the candidate on the basis of the details printed on the hall ticket. Therefore, after downloading the admit card, the applicants must verify all the details very carefully. In case of any error or misprint, they must get the corrections done immediately before the day of the entrance test. Also, these applicants must carry the hall ticket along with them on the day of the entrance test. If they fail to carry the original admit cards with them, then they can at least carry the soft copy of the same in their phone so that they can get the print out form the nearest stationery shop near the examination venue.
CBLU Result 2020
After giving the Common Admission Test (CAT 2020) the candidates need to patiently wait for their results. The official authority will declare the result of the entrance test on the specified dates. Therefore, one must carefully check the date of the declaration of the CBLU Result 2020. However, we will also upload the link to download the result PDF in the updates section in this article. The university will also release the results of the semester exams. Therefore, the students who are pursuing any degree course from the university must download their scorecard. It is essential to check the details given on the marks sheet. If there is any mistake or confusion regarding the marks then the candidates must immediately contact the Controller of Examinations of CBLU, Bhiwani.
CBLU Counselling 2020
The candidates whose names appear in the Merit List for the admission are eligible to fo for the final round of the admission, which is counselling. In the counselling round, the officials will verify all the original documents of the candidates. This is an important step before giving the admission, to ensure that there is no forgery in the admission process. Therefore, the eligible candidates must carry the original documents as well as the photocopy of the same. Also, they must download the official Counselling Call Letter from the website. After the successful verification of the documents, the candidates must pay the admission fees. It is only after paying the course fees, that the officials will confirm the seat of the candidate in any particular college.