BITSAT Admit Card 2020: BITS Pilani, a conducting Body will release the BITSAT Admit Card. It will be available online for the candidates who will be enrolling for the BITSAT 2020 Examination. Students can easily download the BITSAT Hall Ticket from the official site of the BITSAT. BITS Hall ticket is the essential document that would ensure entry inside the examination venue. Without the admit card, entry would be prohibited. Once the candidates download the card, they must check the details mention in the Admit Card. If there is any discrepancy then candidates must inform the concerned authority about the matter and rectify it.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
Before having the admit card, candidates need to book the slot. Without the slot booking, no admit card will be issued to the candidates. So within the given time frame, candidates have to book the slot for BITSAT exam 2020. Keep the BITSAT 2020 Admit Card carefully as it will be necessary at the time of counselling. In this article, readers will learn about the BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020, its release dates, downloading procedure, and other important details.
BITSAT Admit Card 2020 Date
BITS will release the BITSAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for the candidates. It will be prudent to know the schedule in advance so as to not miss out on any important events. Given below is the announced schedule for the BITSAT 2020 Admit Card Release and related events.
|BITS Slot Booking||10th – 16th July 2020|
|Release of BITSAT Admit Card||–|
How to Download BITSAT Admit Card 2020?
BITSAT Admit Card Download link will be available online on the official website of BITS. Candidates will have to keep checking the official website for notifications regarding the BITSAT Admit Card.
The Hall Ticket is an important document that needs to be kept safe and has to be produced at the examination venue upon being asked.
Candidates can simply follow the steps given below.
- Go to the BITSAT 2020 official website www.bitsadmission.com or click on the link which will be updated here later
- Locate the login console
- Log in with the Application Number and Password
- Candidates, at this point, will be directed to their dashboard
- Click on the Admit Card Link (it will also be provided here)
- Check all the details entered and make sure they are correct
- Note down all the important details such as Roll Number, Date and Time, Venue of Examination Centre
- Take out the required number of prints
- Keep the admit card safe
Note: Don’t seek the link before the actual time. Once the link is updated by the official site, we will update you.
BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020 Details
BITSAT Admit Card 2020 is a piece of document which allows the entry of the candidate to the examination venue. Given below is a head’s up for the candidates in terms of what they will find upon accessing the BITSAT Admit Card.
- Application Number
- Test Centre
- Date and Time
- Examination Venue
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Important Instructions
Instructions on BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020
Being one of the most important documents in the whole BITSAT examination process, the BITSAT Hall Ticket comes with a set of instructions for the candidates to follow. These instructions must be necessarily followed.
Some of the highlighted points that need to be considered while going to be appearing in the BITSAT Admit Card 2020 are as follows.
- Reaching before the prescribed timing is a must for the candidate. Candidates who come late will be barred from entering the premises.
- Candidates must bring in the following documents for the examination – BITSAT Hall Ticket; Passport size photograph pasted on the attendance sheet at the exam centre (Please note the photograph should be identical to the one uploaded during filling of the application form); Candidates belonging to PwD category will have to carry a copy of the PwD certificate in the prescribed format; A valid ID proof – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card.
- Candidate need not bring any pen or pencil inside the examination hall as the authorities will provide one.
- Gadgets such as phone, pager, or calculator will not allow inside the exam premises.
- Watches will not allow inside the examination hall.
- No candidate will allow leaving the examination hall until the time isn’t finished.