BITSAT Exam Rules: Before appearing in the examination, one should be well aware of the guidelines. It helps in avoiding any kind of trouble for a candidate. We are providing BITSAT exam guidelines on this page which will be helpful for aspirants. BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. The candidates appearing for this test need to be well-versed with the syllabus as well as the exam pattern. In addition to this, the candidates need to know the BITSAT exam rules as well.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
There are a lot of questions that arise when a candidate appears for the BITSAT Exam. In order to clear all your doubts, we have compiled this article to acquaint you with all the necessary BITSAT exam instructions. Along with the Exam Rules, we will give you a brief about the BITSAT syllabus and the BITSAT exam pattern. So, stay tuned until the end of the article to learn more.
BITSAT Exam Information
Understanding the exam pattern beforehand is quite helpful. If a candidate knows the exam pattern before appearing for the main exam, they can easily divide their time in solving the paper.
|Subjects||English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Mode of Language||English|
|Marks for the correct answer||3 marks|
|Negative marking||-1 marks|
BITSAT Exam Pattern
As a matter of fact, the question paper has 4 parts. The subjects are Chemistry, Physics, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, and Mathematics.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Part 3||(i) English Proficiency|
(ii) Logical Reasoning
BITSAT Exam Rules (Instructions)
There are certain BITSAT exam guidelines that need to be followed before appearing for BITSAT.
- The test takes place online. The candidate has to particularly sit in front of the computer and the questions will appear on the monitor. The candidate has to answer questions using a keyboard or mouse. Every computer is linked to a server, which prepares the questions and presents it to the candidates.
- Another key point to remember is that the candidates are free to choose the centre and date and time to give the test.
- The students are advised to specifically carry the BITSAT admit card at the time of the exam.
- As we mentioned before, there are four parts of the test. So, the candidates can solve the individual test as they prefer. There is no time limit to solve an individual test. Moreover, the candidate can change the answer whenever they wish to.
- The syllabus is particularly based on the NCERT syllabus of Class 11th & 12th.
- The answers will be checked with other candidates to detect any patterns of similarity of correct and wrong answers. In case the student has been found guilty of cheating, legal actions will be taken against them.
- The candidates are forbidden to bring any kind of electronic gadget.
- As soon as the candidate finishes their test, the computer will display the number of correct answers as well as the wrong answers. Other than this, the candidate can check the BITSAT result on the official website the next day of the test.
BITSAT Syllabus 2020
As we mentioned earlier, the topics come from subjects, such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc. You can check more details by using the syllabus link available above on this page or go to the official website www.bitsadmission.com
The syllabus can be covered with the help of NCERT books of class 11th and 12th. Although, the candidates are free to refer to any other book also. In case there are any changes in the syllabus, the official authority will inform the candidates beforehand.