Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) Slot Booking is over. Change for the centre request is available till 14th Sept. Candidates are required to select their slots for appearing in the BITSAT 2020 Exam. The slot Booking process involves giving preferences for exam slots, i.e. date and time and exam centre. The selected preferences will be analyzed by the examining body and candidates will be given the exam venue, date, and time accordingly. Bitsat Slot Booking 2020 will begin after the application submission. BITSAT 2020 Application Form has been released on 11th January 2020.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking process, its release dates, booking procedure, and related important details.
Centre Request Form: Download
Few requests for change of center and/slots for BITSAT-2020. Candidates should note that it will be difficult for the Institute to accommodate all such requests. However, the Institute is willing to examine requests and try to accommodate genuine cases, to the extent possible. Candidates who seek a change of allotted BITSAT-2020 date and time due to any genuine reason may submit a request in the below format on or before 14th Sept 2020 to Email id: [email protected]
The Institute will examine the cases, and if permitted, the concerned candidates will be informed of the changes. The Institute reserves the right to decide based on the genuinity of the request and the availability of alternate slots. Candidates will be informed through mail and sms the status of their request on or before 21st Sept 2020″.
Book The Slot: Click Here
BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking Date
BITS Examining Authority will commence the BITSAT Slot Booking process after the deadline to BITSAT Applications form submission. Furthermore, candidates must make sure that they are aware of the dates and schedule for the BITSAT 2020 examination cum admission drive. Given below is the announced date schedule for the BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking process.
|BITSAT Slot Booking||9th Sept 2020 (11.00am) till 10th Sept 2020 (5.00pm).|
|BITSAT Admit Card Release||13th Sept 2020 (11.00am) -23rd Sept 2020 (1.00pm)|
BITSAT Slot Booking 2020
All candidates will have to book a slot to take the BITSAT 2020 exam. Candidates must mandatorily book a slot (time and date) from the available slots to take the online BITSAT 2020 and also download the BITSAT 2020 Admit Card. As soon as the candidate books a slot, he/ she will be able to download their BITSAT Hall Ticket. Slot allotment will be done on the basis of first-come-first-serve. The link to book a slot for BITSAT 2020 will be provided here as soon as it is released and candidates have to log in using their email ID and password.
Steps of BITS Slot Booking 2020
The Slot Booking Process for BITSAT 2020 includes logging in to Registered ID, selecting preferences of slots, i.e. Dates and time and centre for appearing in the BITSAT 2020 Exam. Candidates can check the whole process from below.
- Log In – Candidates have to Log in to the BITSAT portal using the log in details. After logging in, enter Information like BITSAT 2020 Application Number, gender, email-ID, and date of birth.
- Choose an Exam centre – Candidates can select a convenient exam centre from the list of available options. In cases where a particular exam centre is already occupied, then select another exam centre. The exam centre once chosen will be final and cannot be changed further.
- Choose a Test Date – The available dates for the exam centre chosen by the candidate will highlight in green colour. Candidates can check the availability of a slot; just hover the cursor over a test date and the different test slots for that centre will display to check the availability of slots. Select a test date from the ones displayed.
- Choose Exam Time- Candidates will have to choose the exam time. Choose the exam time and confirm it by clicking ‘confirm slot booking’.
If any candidate fails to book the slot for themselves, the examining committee will manage the slots for that candidate. The arranged slot from the examining body will be based on the preferences which are provided by the candidates in their application.
Guidelines Slot Booking Of BITSAT 2020
- The BITSAT Slot booking will be compulsory for all the candidates to appear in the BITSAT 2020.
- Candidates have to participate in the slot booking procedure using their BITSAT application number and password.
- The city opted as the 1st choice by the candidate at the time of filling the BITSAT 2020 application form will be the default test city.
- If the 1st choice of test city has very few applicants, the test center may be cancelled. In that case, the exam venue will be the second or third preference of the exam center.
- Candidates will get the exam slot on the first-come-first-serve basis. So quickly book a slot so that you can appear in the exam at your convenience.
BITSAT 2020 Admit Card
After the BITSAT Exam, the candidate will be able to download the BITSAT 2020 Admit Card. Admit Card will generate once the slots book. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of BITS Admission by logging in their registered ID from the official website. BITSAT Admit Card is an essential document that will enable candidates to appear in the BITSAT 2020 Examination. Without the BITSAT Hall Ticket, candidates will not enter the exam venue. Carry BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020 along with a valid ID Proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, etc. at the exam venue.
All the candidates who will successfully book a slot of BITSAT 2020 will be able to download their BITSAT 2020 Hall Ticket in the online mode. The Admit card of BITSAT will carry information like the below-given slot booking details:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the allotted BITSAT exam centre 2020
- Address of the test centre
- Date and time of BITSAT 2020 exam
- Slot of the exam