Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) Slot Booking will begin from the 10th April – 18th April 2020. Candidates are required to select their slots for appearing in the BITSAT 2020 Exam. The slot Booking process involves giving preferences for exam slots, i.e. date and time and exam centre. The selected preferences will be analyzed by the examining body and candidates will be given the exam venue, date, and time accordingly. Bitsat Slot Booking 2020 will begin after the application submission. BITSAT 2020 Application Form has been released on 11th January 2020. Candidates can submit their application forms till 31st March 2020.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking process, its release dates, booking procedure, and related important details.
BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking Date
BITS Examining Authority will commence the BITSAT Slot Booking process after the deadline to BITSAT Applications form submission. Candidates will be able to book their respective slots from around 10th April – 18th April 2020. Furthermore, candidates must make sure that they are aware of the dates and schedule for the BITSAT 2020 examination cum admission drive. Given below is the announced date schedule for the BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking process.
|Slot Booking||10th April – 18th April 2020|
|BITSAT Admit Card Release||20th April – 12th May 2020|
BITSAT Slot Booking 2020
All candidates will have to book a slot to take the BITSAT 2020 exam. The BITSAT 2020 slot booking will begin from 10th April – 18th April 2020. Candidates must mandatorily book a slot (time and date) from the available slots to take the online BITSAT 2020 and also download the BITSAT 2020 Admit Card. As soon as the candidate books a slot, he/ she will be able to download their BITSAT Hall Ticket. Slot allotment will be done on the basis of first-come-first-serve. The link to book a slot for BITSAT 2020 will be provided here as soon as it is released and candidates have to log in using their email ID and password.
Steps of BITS Slot Booking 2020
The Slot Booking Process for BITSAT 2020 includes logging in to Registered ID, selecting preferences of slots, i.e. Dates and time and centre for appearing in BITSAT 2020 Exam. Candidates can check the whole process from below.
- Log In – Candidates have to Log in to the BITSAT portal using the log in details. After logging in, enter Information like BITSAT 2020 Application Number, gender, email-ID and date of birth.
- Choose an Exam centre – Candidates can select a convenient exam centre from the list of available options. In cases where a particular exam centre is already occupied, then select another exam centre. The exam centre once chosen will be final and cannot be changed further.
- Choose a Test Date – The available dates for the exam centre chosen by the candidate will highlight in green colour. Candidates can check the availability of a slot; just hover the cursor over a test date and the different test slots for that centre will display to check the availability of slots. Select a test date from the ones displayed.
- Choose Exam Time- Candidates will have to choose the exam time. Choose the exam time and confirm it by clicking ‘confirm slot booking’.
If any candidate fails to book the slot for themselves, the examining committee will manage the slots for that candidate. The arranged slot from the examining body will be based on the preferences which are provided by the candidates in their application.
Guidelines Slot Booking Of BITSAT 2020
- The BITSAT Slot booking will be compulsory for all the candidates to appear in the BITSAT 2020.
- Candidates have to participate in the slot booking procedure using their BITSAT application number and password.
- The city opted as the 1st choice by the candidate at the time of filling BITSAT 2020 application form will be the default test city.
- If the 1st choice of test city has very few applicants, the test center may be cancelled. In that case, the exam venue will be the second or third preference of exam center.
- Candidates will get the exam slot on the first-come-first-serve basis. So quickly book a slot so that you can appear in the exam as per your convenience.
BITSAT 2020 Admit Card
After the BITSAT Exam, the candidate will be able to download the BITSAT 2020 Admit Card. Admit Card will generate once the slots book. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of BITS Admission by logging in their registered ID from the official website. BITSAT Admit Card is an essential document which will enable candidates to appear in the BITSAT 2020 Examination. Without the BITSAT Hall Ticket, candidates will not enter inside the exam venue. Carry BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020 along with a valid ID Proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, etc. at the exam venue.
All the candidates who will successfully book a slot of BITSAT 2020 will be able to download their BITSAT 2020 Hall Ticket in the online mode. The Admit card of BITSAT will carry information like the below-given slot booking details:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the allotted BITSAT exam centre 2020
- Address of the test centre
- Date and time of BITSAT 2020 exam
- Slot of the exam