NEET Question Paper 2020: The NEET Question Paper PDF Code-Wise is now available. The link to download the paper is provided below. Candidates can check the Previous Questions Papers of NEET here. As we all know, the competition statistics between the students are getting higher and tougher. The competition level of both Medical and Engineering are almost the same. Every year around 10 lakh applicants try their luck in the Entrance Examination and out of which hardly 30% of students get a chance to get admission in various Medical and Dental College. So, you can see that the level of competition. In such cases, the question paper plays a very important role in the examination. The Previous Question Paper of NEET will give you an idea regarding the difficulty level and pattern of the examination. This will help a lot in preparation. In this article, we have provided complete details about the NEET Question Paper 2020 including other details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NEET 2020 Question Paper has been released code-wise. The unofficial answer key will be out soon. Candidates can cross-check and calculate a rough score then. The link to the question paper pdf is provided below.
|NEET Paper Code||Question Paper LINK|
|Code G3||Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII|
NEET Question Paper 2020
The NTA NEET Question Paper will be available at the time of the examination. Moreover, the exam will be conducted in offline mode (Pen and Paper Based). The Question Paper strictly follows the exam pattern of NEET 2020. Candidates appearing for the exam should have knowledge of the exam pattern. Thus, students should check out previous years’ papers to get an idea about the pattern of the paper.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Released)|
|Date of NEET 2020 Exam|
13th September 2020
|The Release of the Answer Key||– Will update it soon –|
|Declaration of Results||– October 2020 –|
Furthermore, the question paper comes in various forms. You can also consider it in many ways. It can be called as –
- NEET Question Paper 2020 which is the upcoming one.
- The Sample Papers of NEET 2020
- NEET Previous Year Question Papers
We will explain each of the question papers in detail and how to use them. But before heading to know about the paper let’s get to know about the exam pattern.
NEET Exam Pattern 2020
NEET Examination Pattern is the most important factor in the NEET Entrance Exam. The Examination Pattern helps the candidate to prepare the exam. The Examination Pattern of NEET 2020 is as follows-
- The Exam will take place in the last week of May 2020
- The Mode of the Examination is Offline which is pen and paper-based.
- The Total Time Duration of the Exam is of 3 Hours.
- The Question Paper will be available in English, Hindi, and other regional languages (Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, and Urdu.
- Questions are available in Multiple Choice Objective Type Format.
- The NEET Question Paper 2020 is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The Physics and Chemistry Section has 45 Questions each and the Biology Section has 90 questions.
- Total Number of Questions available is 180 Questions and each question carries 4 marks.
- Total Marks of NEET 2020 is 720 Marks.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted.
Check NEET 2020 Article Links:
Types of NEET Question Paper
The National Testing including the other Coaching Institutes releases various NEET Question Paper for the candidates. These question papers are previous year question papers of NEET and test/sample papers. These Question Papers are available online as well as in the market. Thus, here you can check the types of NEET 2020 Question Paper available.
NEET Question Paper 2020
The NEET Question Paper 2020 pdf will be available to you at the time of the examination. Candidates who are appearing in the NEET Exam this year can be able to attempt the Question Paper. The question paper comes in different codes. A list of instructions will be available on the first few pages of the question booklet. Candidates have to go through the Instructions carefully and attempt the questions within the allotted time. The Answer key of the Question Paper will be available soon after the completion of the exam. You can also check the NEET MBBS and BDS Previous Year Question Paper.
NEET Sample Question Paper 2020
The NEET Sample Papers are the dummy question papers of NEET. The Question Paper is quite similar to the actual question paper. Applicants can take this question paper for practice and improve their preparation level. The paper will contain the questions in the format of the NEET Exam Pattern. It is advised to the candidates to take as many Mock Tests and Sample Papers possible.
Where can I get the NEET Sample Papers?
NEET Sample Papers are available online as well as Offline. These sample papers are available free of cost online. Leading Institutes such as Allen, Akash, Motion, Career Point, Resonance, have their separate customized NEET UG Sample Papers on the basis of the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. You can take their Sample Papers as a mode of revision and check your performance. Candidates can also check our NEET 2020 Important Chapters.
NEET Previous Year Question Papers
NEET Previous Year Question Papers are the old question papers that help the candidates to know about the difficulty level and pattern of the entrance exam. The Old Question Papers of NEET 2020 are available here along with the answer key solutions. You can practice and get acquainted with the types of questions asked. The Last Year Question Papers are available in PDF format so that it can be easy to download. The NEET Previous Year Question Paper are available Code-Wise. Candidates will get to know their Weaker Areas as well. Also, Check NEET 2020 Preparation Tips, Mock Tests, Previous Year Papers
How to Use NEET Question Paper 2020 for Preparation?
To attempt the NEET Solved Papers or Mock Test Papers or NEET Sample Papers, it is very important to have an isolated environment. Follow these steps to attempt the NEET Question Paper for practice.
- Get Seated in a Quiet Place, your study room will be perfect for it.
- Take a Sample OMR Sheet. These sheets are available at any stationery shop. You can also take a printout online.
- Set a Timer or Alarm Time similar to that of the NEET Question Paper 2020.
- Now open the Question Paper Link or the Sample Papers from the Books if you have one.
- Starting Solving the Questions one by one and keep marking the Questions in the OMR Sheet.
- As soon as the timer stops. End Your Test.
- Evaluate your Answers from the Answer Key provided.
Download NEET Previous Year Old Question Papers?
As you know that the NEET MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency every year. The dates for the NEET 2020 Exam Session is now available. Thus, candidates must be searching for the Old Question Paper of NEET 2020 everywhere. So, here you can download the NEET Previous Year Question Paper pdf set-wise and code-wise.
NEET 2019 Question Paper pdf
The NEET 2019 Exam was held on 5th May 2019. The Question Paper was available in P, Q, R, S Code. You can download the Question PDF of NEET below.
|NEET 2019 Question Paper Code|
|P1 – Available||P2|
|P3||P5 – Available|
|Q1 – Available||Q2 – Available|
|Q3- Available||Q4 – Available|
|Q5 – Available||Q6 – Available|
|R1 – Available||R2|
|R3 By Resonance – Available||S1 – Available|
|S2 – Available||S3|
NTA NEET 2018 Question Paper pdf
|NEET 2018 Question Paper Code|
NEET 2017 Question Paper Set-Wise
In the year 2017, the CBSE had conducted the exam. Hence, the Question Paper pdf set is as follows-
|NEET 2017 Question Paper|
NEET 2016 Question Paper pdf
|NEET 2016 Phase I Question Paper|
|NEET 2016 Phase II Question Paper|
How to Evaluate the Question Paper?
To Evaluate the NEET Question Paper, you need to follow the NEET Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme. Therefore, to calculate, follow the steps given below-
- After taking the test, check how many of your answers are correct.
- For every correct answer, add 4 marks and for every wrong answer, deduct 1 mark.
- Now evaluate the scores using the following formula.
Benefits of Solving NEET Question Paper 2020
With the help of the NEET Question Paper 2020, candidates will be able to know their potential for attempting the question paper. This will also improve their efficiency in time management and will also get to know which areas you lack preparation.
- It makes you acquainted with the Exam Pattern.
- It helps to know where you are weak in the topics and subjects of NEET 2020.
- Improves your Time Management
- It makes you attempt the questions faster and helps in processing your memory quickly.
Exam Analysis of NEET MBBS 2020
Soon after the completion of the exam, the Coaching Institutes such as Akash, Vedantu, etc. will release the exam analysis of the NTA Entrance Exam. Hence, in the exam analysis section, you will find all the details of the pattern, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
Candidates who have appeared the exam will also share their views regarding the question paper. So, this will give you an idea about how to prepare and where to start. However, you can check the NEET Exam Analysis 2019 as well for a better idea.
NEET 2020 – Best Books for Preparation
|11 Years of CBSE NEET and NEET Solved Papers||Arihant|
|NEET 10 Practice Sets||Arihant|
|29 Years of NEET Solved Topic-Wise Paper (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)||Disha Patani|
|New Pattern Chemistry||R.K Gupta|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison Boyd, Bhattacharjee|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||Lee|
|Modern ABC Objective Chemistry for NEET||Modern|
|Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET (Vol I and II)||Trueman’s|
The NEET Sample and Previous Question Paper are available here. Candidates can download the Question Paper along with the Answer Key. You can also read about NEET PG 2020 click here.
Very nice information. Thanks for sharing.
NEET PREPARATION TIPS