Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) will declare the BITSAT Result after the conclusion of the BITSAT 2020 Examination. Candidates will be able to check their respective results from the official website of BITS Admission within the very next day of the examination. Moreover, the result is usually revealed right after the conclusion of the examination. BITSAT 2020 Result will include the number of correct answers and the wrong answer along with the candidate’s score. Candidates can take the required number of copies for future usage.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
In this article, learn about the BITSAT Result 2020, its releasing dates, viewing procedure, and other important related details.
BITSAT Result 2020
BITSAT Result can be termed as a mere Score Report. The computer will announce the result to the candidate in terms of a number of total correct answers and wrong answers, with the score, at the completion of the test. The BITSAT Test Score will be available for the candidate within 24 hours. The required number of prints can be taken for future reference and usage. There will not be any provision of retest for available for the candidate.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
BITSAT 2020 Result Release
Candidates can view the BITSAT Result from the official website of BITS Pilani after the completion of the BITSAT 2020 Examination. Candidates will be able to know the BITSAT Test Score right after completing the BITSAT exam. Other than that, candidates can check the BITSAT Result on the official website of BITS Admission a day after.
The dates for the release of BITSAT Result 2020 are as follows.
|Admission (On the basis of 12th scores)||25th July – 16th August 2020|
|BITSAT Admission List and Wait List release||—|
|Deadline for Payment of Fee||—|
It is important that the candidate be aware of the complete dates and schedule for the BITSAT 2020 examination so as to not miss out on any important dates.
Check BITSAT Entrance Exam Result 2020
Candidates can check the BITSAT B.Tech Result 2020 by logging in to the BITS Pilani website. The procedure is simple and straightforward. Candidates can follow the steps as given below.
- Go to the official website of BITSAT.
- Or click on the Result Link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released)
- Enter your BITSAT 2020 Application number, password, and security pin as given.
- Click on “proceed”.
- Your Result of BITSAT 2020 will display on the screen.
- Download and Take a print out of the same.
BITSAT Merit List 2020
The BITSAT Merit position of eligible candidates will prepare on the basis of their scores in BITSAT 2020. There will be two separate merit lists prepared for admission, i.e. one for all the programmes except the B. Pharm., and the other only for B. Pharm.
BITSAT Result 2020 – Tie Break Scenario
The cases of bracketing, if any, will be dealt with as described below:
- When the score of two candidates are the same, first their scores obtained in Mathematics/ Biology (For B. Pharm) in BITSAT 2020 will be considered for separating them.
- If the tie still exists, then their scores in Physics in BITSAT 2020 will be considered for separating them. A further tie is eliminated using their scores in Chemistry.
- Finally, their PCM/ PCB (for B. Pharm) total marks in the 12th examination will be considered for their separation.
Courses Offered via BITSAT 2020 Examination
Integrated First degree programmes to which admissions will be made on the basis of BITSAT-2020 are as follows
BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus
- E.: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing. B. Pharm.;
- Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, and M.Sc.: General Studies.
BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus
- E.: Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
- Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus
- E.: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical. B. Pharm.;
- Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics