Bankura University Exam Routine 2021: The Controller of Examinations (COE) of Bankura University (BU) has released the time table for B., B.Sc, M.Com, M.Phil etc. courses. Therefore, the students who have enrolled themselves in the university can download Bankura University Time Table from the official website. The COE conducts the Annual UG Examinations in the month of May/June at the pre-allotted centres in various private and government colleges. Students pursuing any degree course at Bankura University can check Bankura University Exam Routine for UG and PG end semester exams. Bankura University uploads the end semester exam time table in PDF format. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the schedule, paper code, instructions etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The university has released the revised exam schedule of BBA, BCA, LLB Sem I, II, and III courses. Check here
- Bankura University Exam Form Fill-Up Started Click Here. The last date to fill the exam is 4th April 2021.
Bankura University Exam Schedule 2020
Bankura University Exam Routine 2020 | BU May/June Even/Odd 1st 3rd 5th Semester Exam Date
Download Time Table PDF
|Bachelor of Arts||Download Here|
|Bachelor of Science||Download Here|
|Bachelor of Commerce||Download Here|
|Master of Arts||Download Here|
|Master of Science||Download Here|
|Master of Social Work||Download Here|
|Master of Law||Download Here|
Note: Candidates appearing for the Semester exam can check Bankura University Exam Date Sheet / Schedule at bankurauniv.ac.in.
- New deadline for submission of Enrolment Form(s) and Demand Draft(s) in relation to Provisional Enrolment in the Ph.D. Programme 2019-2020. Click Here
- Dept. of English:Notification regarding publication of PG SEM I & III Exam 2019 Results. Click Here
- Corrigendum Notification: Extension of Last date of submission of Enrolment Form and Demand Draft in relation to Provisional Enrolment in the Ph.D.Programme 2019-20. Click Here
- Provisional Results of P.G. Courses (Except Santali, English and Social Work)Semester I & III Examinations 2019. Click Here
- Tentative date of commencement of Enrolment of U.G. Studies in relation to UG Even Semester II, IV and VI Examinations 2020. Click Here
Bankura University Time Table 2021 Highlights
|Bankura University Time Table 2020-21 PDF | Semester Exam Dates|
|University Name||Bankura University (BU)|
|Course Name||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|Name of Exam||Semester/ Annual Exams|
|Time Table Release Status||Available soon|
|Category||University Time Table|
|Mode of Time Table Declaration||Online|
Bankura University Exam Routine 2021
The students also need to apply for Bankura University Admission 2021 in order to get the admission into BA /BSc/ BCom/ MA/ MSc/ MCom/ BCA/ BB/ MCA/ MBA/ Diploma/ PG Diploma/ M.Phil/ Ph.D/ Certificate courses. Therefore, the students must check Bankura University Application Form, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Question Papers, Result, Merit List, Cut Off, Counselling, etc. Candidates, who are looking for the Bankura University Exam Routine will able to check it here after the official announcement. The university will upload the BU UG PG Semester Exam Schedule 2021 online.
|Examination Authority||Bankura University (BU) Controller of Examinations|
|Courses offered by BU||BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom, MPhil, PhD, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate|
|Exam Mode/System||Offline Semester System|
|Category||Even/Odd Semester Exam Routine|
|BU Theory Exam Date||May-June|
|BU Practical Exam Date||June|
|BU Even Semester Time Table Status||Not Released|
|Bankura University Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
Bankura University 2021 (Academic Calendar)
|Commencement of Odd Semester classes||1st August /Next working day|
|Commencement of Odd Semester Examinations||1st December/Next working day|
|Completion of Odd semester Examinations||Mid-December|
|Results declaration for Odd semester examination||Mid-February|
|Commencement of Even Semester Classes, after Winter Vacations||5th February/ Next Working Day|
|Commencement of Even Semester Examinations||11th June/Next Working Day|
|Completion of Even Semester Examinations||25th June/Next Working Day|
|Completion of all Evaluations||29th June /Next Working Day|
|Declaration of end-Semester Results||First Week of July|
Bankura University Time Table 2020 BA BSc BCom Part 1 2 3
Every year the university conducts a written theory as well as practical exams for various courses. Therefore, all the Regular, Private and Non-Collegiate (NC) students appear in the term end examination. These students must download Bankura University Date Sheet from the official website. The Controller of Examinations invite Bankura University BA BSc BCom Part I II III Online Examination Form for various UG/PG end semester examinations. The students must fill the online examination form before the last date of submission. Also, they must pay the Examination Fees, whatever is applicable for the course they are pursuing. Please note that without paying the exam fees, the candidates won’t receive the Admit Card to appear in the exam.
How to Download Bankura University Exam Schedule 2020?
The candidates who have filled the Bankura University Online Exam Form must download the Exam Schedule of Bankura University PDF. The students can access the Bankura University BA, BSc, BCom Exam Schedule from the direct link given in this article. Sometimes the official server may not function due to the web traffic, then the students can visit this portal. Here we have updated the Bankura University Exam Routine PDF file.
How to download the exam schedule of Bankura University?
- Initially, the students have to visit the official site of the university i.e. bankurauniv.ac.in
- After opening the official site, the students must go to the examination section which is available at the task bar of the official site.
- Now in the examination section a list of the window will appear under which the there is a section of “Time Table”.
- In the time table section, there is a drop down list of the subject is available as Arts, Science, Engineering & Technology, ISLM.
- Then after, the students have to select their respective courses. After selecting the course a window will appear under which there is a list of the program appear such as UG, PG, Diploma.
- Students required to select the program according to their subject category. After selecting the program, a list of the time table will appear on the screen under which name of the exam with the subject paper name is given.
- After selecting the subject a PDF will open in a new window under which the detail regarding the time table is given such as “Exam Date”, “Name of the exam”, “Name of the discipline”, “Time” along with the name of the department.
- Finally, the students must take the print out of it so that they can use it in the future.
Details Printed on Bankura University Exam Routine
The students must download the exam time table as soon as it is available on the official website. After downloading the Bankura University Exam Routine 2021 the students must verify the details given in the date sheet. In case of any confusion/discrepancy, one must immediately contact the officials of the Examination Branch. There are many details given in the exam routine of Bankura University. Therefore, for the ease of the candidates, we are giving a few basic information which is printed on the Exam Date Sheet. The time table enlists the following details:
- Name of the University
- Name of the Exam
- Academic Session
- Course Details
- Date of Release of the Time Table
- Date of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Examination Time
- Paper Code
- Name of the Subject
- Dates of Practical Examination
- Mid Semester Breaks
- List of Important Instructions Regarding the Time Table
Bankura University Exam Schedule Link
The Controller of Examinations of Bankura University uploads the time table on their official website. The official link will be available on the official website. The students who are studying at Bankura University are advised to download the time table. The officials publish the Exam Routine almost one month before the exam so that the students have a good chance for the preparation of the exam. We will provide the link of Bankura Exam Schedule 2020-21 after the official announcement given by the university.
Bankura University Exam Schedule
Candidates of the Bankura University is required to know that the university declared the exam schedule of UG Semester II on their official website. The university conducts the theory exam in the month of July. The other detail regarding the Bankura University Semester 2 Time Table is given in this article. The students can download the details of the Exam Routine of Bankura University from the official website of their respective colleges. In order to access the Exam routine, the students must know their Paper Codes and names of the papers. They must check the details carefully in order to avoid any confusion during the exams.
Bankura University Date Sheet 2019-20 – UG (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, Others) Odd Semester(s) 1st, 3rd, & 5th Sem (Honours & Programme)
The Controller of Examinations of Bankura university will release the examination schedule of UG Semester 2 on their official site. The theory exam will start from the month of July and the practical exam will start tentatively from July. The detail of Bankura University Semester 2 Schedule is given below. The information provided here is as per the official notification. If the applicants have any queries regarding the Bankura University Time Table Schedule, they can contact us through the comment box. For other details regarding the time table, applicants can go to the official site.
Bankura University BA BSC BCOM BBA BCA MA MSC MCOM 2nd 4th 6th Sem Exam Date
Bankura University will conduct BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, MSW, M.Sc, LLM, Ph.D. etc courses semester exam in the month of May/June 2020. The University will prepare the question paper mostly based on the previous year question paper. The contenders can prepare well for the exams by using the last year question paper. The previous year question paper will available on the official web portal. The aspirants should get ready to attend the semester exam in the month of May 2020. For aspirants, we will mention the Bankura Univ B.Sc VI Sem Exam Dates 2020 on our web portal.
Importance of Bankura University Exam Routine
It is very important for the students to download the Bankura University Exam Time Table 2021 as soon as it is available on the university website. Because the Exam Schedule helps the candidates to know the exact time before which they have to prepare for the exam. So, as soon as the Bankura University exam schedule is available the candidates must start preparing for the exam. Also, the time table helps the students to know the exam dates, venue and timing of the semester/annual term end exams.
Bankura University UG/ PG Admit Card
The Controller of Examinations of Bankura University conducts the term end-semester examination for UG and PG courses. The aspirants should have hall ticket to get entry for the semester examination. The candidates will get the admit card in the month of May. The aspirants can collect the Bankura University PG Sem Hall Ticket 2020-21 from the university or their respective colleges. For aspirants, we will mention the releasing date of admit card on our website. The candidates without admit card will not be allowed to attend the semester examination. The candidates need to visit the official web portal to know the more updates of the timetable. The hall ticket consists of the personal details of the aspirants and exam centers etc. For students, we will mention more details of the date sheet.
Bankura Univ UG/PG Sem Exam Result
The students who have given the exam can download their the result details from the official website. The University takes one or two months to announce the result officially. Contenders will get the Bankura Univ PG Even Sem Result 2021 in the month of July. The releasing date of the Bankura Univ UG/PG Summer Sem Result 2020 we will upload on our web portal. After the announcement of the result, the university will issue the mark sheet for the students who have passed in the exam. Students need to collect the mark sheet from the respective college. Applicants will get the mark sheet 10 to 15 days after the announcement of the result. Therefore, it is essential to download the marksheet of semester examination.
Important Instructions for Bankura University Exam
- No examination will be arranged in case of walkout /stayout /cancellation on the report of mass scale use of unfair means in the Examination
- The COE will not entertain any request regarding the change of the Examination centre. The final exam centre is the one fixed by the University.
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in the Exam hall, if found, Exam will be immediately canceled.
- Students are advised to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If the student is found involved in any malpractice then he/she will be booked under the Unfair Means (UFM) and shall not be allowed to write the Exam
Bankura University Time Table 2021 Overview
|Name of the University||Bankura University|
|Conducted For Courses||UG and PG Courses|
|Name of the Examination||2, 4, & 6 Sem Examination|
|Release Date of Bankura University UG/PG Sem Exam Time Table||April 2021|
|Exam Dates||May/June 2021|
|Bankura Univ UG/PG Sem Admit Card|
|Article Category||Bankura Univ UG PG 2 4 6 Sem Time Table 2021|
|Official Website Address||www.bankurauniv.ac.in|