Gulbarga University Exam Time Table 2020: Gulbarga University Revised Timetable for Postgraduate Examination in September / October 2020- III Released. The exam time for March 2020 is now available. The Office of the Registrar of Gulbarga University has released the date sheet for various semester exams. The students who are already enrolled in the university can check the Gulbarga University Exam Time Table from the official website of the university. The Time Table of Gulbarga University is also displayed on the notice board of the PG Centres in the Main Campus of the University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, the students can check the Gulbarga University Exam Time Table 2020 from the notice boards. Also, they can access the time table of semester exams online from the official website of the university. In this article, we are giving the details about Gulbarga University Exam Time Table and the process to download the date sheet online.
- Revised Timetable for Postgraduate Examination in September / October 2020- III Click Here
GUG University Exam Time Table 2020
The Admission Council has released the Gulbarga University Exam Time Table 2020 PDF online for the semester and entrance exams. Therefore, the candidates who have filled the Gulbarga University Application Form 2020 for admission can check the Time Table online. Gulbarga University is one of the Public Universities in the Kalaburagi District of Karnataka. It is known for providing quality higher-degree education to students across the country. Therefore, the aspirants who wish to pursue PG/MPhil,/Ph.D. Degree courses can apply for admission.
The applicants can check the latest updates on Gulbarga University BA Exam Time Table 2019 in the updates section in this article. They can also visit the official website (gug.ac.in) to access the latest notifications. Therefore, we are giving the latest exam time table released by the Examination Council of Gulbarga University. Candidates can check the pdf of the time table given below:
Calendar of Events of all PG/PG Diploma Courses 2020
Calendar of Events of BA/BSc./B.Com./BSW Degree Courses 2020
Calendar of Events of MBA 2nd Year (3rd and 4th Semester) 2020
Gulbarga University Important Dates
The Academic Council has given the tentative dates for the events of the academic session 2020. The students who are already enrolled in some degree course must check the dates of Internal Assessment (IA). They can check the Gulbarga University PG Exam Time Table from the links given in the description box in this article. Therefore, we are giving the important dates of the semester curriculum in the table below:
|1st Internal Assessment Test||2nd Week of February 2020|
|2nd Internal Assessment Test||3rd Week of March 2020|
|Submission of IA Marks (Online)||31 March 2020|
|Last Working Day For Even Semesters (2nd/4th/6th)||11 April 2020|
|Vacation||12 April 2020 to 9 June 2020 (Theory Exam is in Between the Vacation)|
|Practical Exam Begins||10 April 2020 to 18 April 2020|
|Commencement of Theory Exam||19 April 2020 Onwards|
|Reopening of Colleges and Commencement of Admission Process for the Academic Year 2020-21||10 June 2020|
How To Check the Gulbarga University BA Exam Time Table?
The Controller of Examinations is the main conducting body for all the semester/backlog examinations. Therefore, the authority releases the Gulbarga University BA 1st Sem Exam Time Table for all the students. The Time Table is released online on the official website of the university. Candidates can also access the time table from the notice board of the respective colleges. However, we are giving directions to help the candidates access the time table online from the official website. The steps to check the Date Sheet online from the official website are given below:
- Students must visit the official website of Gulbarga University in the very first step.
- Now, the Home Page of the university website appears on the screen. From the options displayed in the Title Bar, they must select the option “Academic”.
- After clicking on Academic a new page opens on the screen. From here the candidates have to click on “Calendar of Events”.
- Furthermore, a list of the latest updates on the Events appears on the screen. From these options, candidates have to select the course for which they want to check the exam time table.
- Click on the link given beside the course name. The Exam Time Table appears on the screen.
- From here the candidates can download and take the print out of the date sheet for future references.
- Also, the students must verify the details given on the semester exam time table to avoid any confusion.
Details Given on Gulbarga University Time Table
The time table is an essential detail for any examination. It helps the candidates to start preparing for the exam according to the schedule of the papers. Also, the Date Sheet of any examination contains important details like the Date of the Exam, Timing, and Name of the Papers. Therefore, the students who download Gulbarga University MA Exam Time Table from the official website must check the details printed on the same. This is essential to avoid any kind of confusion before the examination. Therefore, here a few important details that are given on the date sheet of the semester exam. Candidates can check and verify the details from the ones given below:
- Name of the University
- Name of the Exam
- Academic Session
- Course Details
- Date of Release of the Time Table
- Date of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Examination Time
- Paper Code
- Name of the Subject
- Dates of Practical Examination
- Mid Semester Breaks
- List of Important Instructions Regarding the Time Table
Gulbarga University Improvement Exam Time Table
The candidates who could not score a minimum qualifying percentage can sit for the improvement/backlog exam. Such candidates have to fill a fresh Application Form by paying the exam fees. Then the Exam Council will publish the Gulbarga University BCom. 1st Sem Time Table for the improvement/backlog exam. Those students who appear for the improvement paper can check their results online. The students can also access the result of improvement exam from the notice boards of their respective colleges. Improvement exam allows the candidates to pass in the backlog papers and obtain the degree with good marks.
Important Instructions For GU Degree Exam Time Table
The Controller of Examinations suggests a few important instructions regarding the Gulbarga University Exam Time Table 2020 for all the students. Therefore, the candidates must go through the list of instructions carefully. The list of instructions are given below:
- The Semester Exam Time Table is released Online. However, students can also find a copy of the time table on the notice boards of their colleges.
- The Exam Time Table is subject to change according to the circumstances. If there is any National Holiday or any unavoidable situations like strikes or curfew. In all these situations, the time table is likely to get amended.
- Candidates must download the pdf of the Exam Time Table. They must try to paste a copy of the Date Sheet in front of their study table. This will avoid any kind of confusion.
- Also, it is important to check the Time Table before the exam to avoid the confusion of the subject/paper.
- Also, the candidates must report at the examination venue much before the scheduled time. This is to avoid any kind of rush.
- They must carry the admit card along with them on the day of the exam.
Gulbarga University Admit Card 2020
The Examination Authority will release the Gulbarga University Admit Card 2020 online on its official website. The candidates who are appearing for the semester/annual exam must download the Hall Ticket from the official website of the university. Also, the council will release the Hall Ticket for the entrance exam. The admit card for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE 2020) will also be available online on the official website of the university. Gulbarga University Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam.
Students have to carry a valid identity card along with the hall ticket. It contains information such as the student details and the name of the examination. The invigilator will check the admit card of each candidate at the entry of the examination hall. Therefore, the candidates must necessarily carry a valid admit card on the day of the exam.
GUG Exam Time Table Highlights
|Name of the University||Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka|
|Name of Courses||BA, BSc, BCom., BBM, BCA, MA, MSc., MCom., MBA, MCA, etc.|
|Date of Releasing|
|Date of Exam|
|Contact Details||GULBARGA UNIVERSITY|
Kalaburagi – 585 106,
Karnataka State, India
Tel No:+91 8472 263202