Tripura University Exam Routine 2022: The university has postponed the exam dates for March/April-2022 UG/PG Exams. This article consists of an exam date mention with the course. University has released Tripura University Exam Time Table 2022 so that students can prepare well before the commencement of the exam. In order to carry the exam, students have to fill the examination form and pay the exam fees. If students don’t clear the procedure then they have to face the consequences. Once the form is fill and payment is done then after few days admit card is issued to the no due students by the university. Further details about the Tripura University Exam Routine 2022 are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tripura University Exam Date Sheet 2022
Tripura University has announced its semester exam date sheet on its official website. The candidates, who will be sitting in the test must make sure that they are up to date with all the dates. The Tripura University Semester Date Sheet of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc is available in PDF Format. Therefore, the students who have to appear for the semester/ improvement exam must download the timetable of semester exams. The date sheet of various UG/PG courses is given in pdf format so that students could easily download and save it for future references.
How to Download Tripura University Time Table 2022?
The candidates will be able to download the timetable of Tripura University by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- A homepage will appear on the screen
- Look for “Student Activities” and click on it.
- On a “Student Activities” page, go for the “examination” section.
- The examination page will appear which consists of the news related to the bank, exam timetable, notification, verification, etc.
Details Mentioned in Tripura University Exam Time Table
Tripura University exam time table consists of the following things:
- Exam date
- Practical Exam Date (for respective subjects)
- Exam day
- Exam shift
- Timing (Time differs in case of practicals and no practicals)
- All the forms, fees and documents are submitted to the University which is adhered to the instruction given below.
- 70% of the Centre fee deposited by the students may be retained by the college as per the university guidelines.
- College authorities have to submit the dd or by cheque is drawn on State Bank Of India, Tripura University Campus Branch in favour of Tripura University on or before the date fixed by the university.
So, these are the complete details regarding the Tripura University Exam Schedule. If there is any query then comment below.