Tripura University Exam Routine 2020: The university has declared the exams dates for Oct-2020 UG/PG Exams. This article consists of an exam date mention with the course. University has released Tripura University Exam Time Table 2020 so that students can prepare well before the commencement of the exam. In order to carry the exam, students have to fill the examination form and pay the exam fees. If students don’t clear the procedure then they have to face the consequences. Once the form is fill and payment is done then after few days admit card is issued to the no due students by the university. Further details about the Tripura University Exam Routine 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Tripura University MA/BA/BSc Exam Date Sheet oct-2020 Click Here
Tripura University Exam Date Sheet 2020
Tripura University has announced its semester exam date sheet on its official website. The candidates, who will be sitting in the test must make sure that they are up to date with all the dates. This is to be noted that, amid COVID 19, the exams, that were to be conducted on 21st March 2020 have been postponed till the 1st week of April 2020. The Tripura University Semester Date Sheet of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc is available in the PDF Format.
How to Download Tripura University Time Table 2020?
The candidates will be able to download the time table of Tripura University by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- A homepage will appear on the screen
- Look for a “Student Activities” and click on it.
- In a “Student Activities” page, go for the “examination” section.
- The examination page will appear which consists of the news related to the bank, exam time table, notification, verification, etc.
Details Mentioned in Tripura University Exam Time Table
Tripura University exam time table consists of the following things:
- Exam date
- Practical Exam Date (for respective subjects)
- Exam day
- Exam shift
- Timing (Time differs in case of practicals and no practicals)
- All the forms, fees and documents are submitted to the University which is adhered to the instruction given below.
- 70% of the Centre fee deposited by the students may be retained by the college as per the university guidelines.
- College authorities have to submit the dd or by cheque is drawn on State Bank Of India, Tripura University Campus Branch in favour of Tripura University on or before the date fixed by the university.