Anna University Exam Time Table 2021: The Controller of Examinations will soon release Nov/Dec 2020 Reexamination schedule and April/May 2021 timetable. The university has released exam instructions for the students. The university has also released Anna University Mock Test Schedule for PG Courses. Candidates here can check the updated time table in the updates section of this article. The Admission Council has also released the Time Table for Degree, Affiliated College Examinations in 2021. Candidates who are willing to take admission can also check the details here. Annamalai University is responsible for releasing the Admission Form. However, the application form will be available online as well as offline.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Other than that, the candidates have to clear a common entrance test called TANCET. Students who clear the TANCET will be eligible for the further admission process. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details of the Anna University Semester Exam Schedule. Read further for more details.
- Anna University has listed an instructions list to the students for the upcoming examinations. Check instructions here. Students have to appear the exam from home (online).
- The university has released the Mock Test Schedule for PG courses M.Tech, M.Arch, MCA, etc. Click Here to check
- Anna University has published the Re-Appear/ Arrear exam scheduled for B.E/ B.Tech March/ April-2021 Exams Click Here
General Instructions for Anna University Examinations
Students who are appearing for the exams must follow the instructions below-
- Students are provided with hall ticket for the exam. It can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- If there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned in the admit card, then he/she must immediately contact the examination authority.
- Students must check that they have received the correct question paper code before attempting any questions. Student should verify the subject code, name, and regulations.
- The students must not leave any blank in the answer scripts. It should be struck off using a pen.
- Answers must be written using a blue/black ball point pen.
- Writing wrong registration number or subject code can lead to rejection on the answer paper.
- Te students have to produce their admit card when the university demand for it for verification.
Examination Pattern of Anna University Semester Exam
The exam pattern of Anna University exam is as follows-
- The mode of the exam is online. Students can take the exam from home.
- The exam duration is of 3 hours.
- The exam pattern is the same as that followed before (offline and pen-paper based).
- Students taking up the examinations shall be ready with a Laptop/Desktop/Mobile phone/Tablet with internet facility to download the question paper (before examination) and upload the scanned (pdf version) copy of the answer script (after the examination).
Stationaries required in the examination
Students should purchase all required stationery such as Cloth lined covers (preferably A4 size), Blue / Black pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, scale, thread, white un-ruled A4 size papers, graph sheets, Charts, drawing sheets, Calculator, tools required for engineering drawing, tools required for studio based examination, Printout of annexures and other required stationery well in advance before the commencement of the examination.
Method of conducting exams in Anna University
The procedure of conducting the exams in the university are as follows-
- The students have to write down the answers from their home.
- He/she must be ready with all the stationery equipments to write down the exam.
- The question paper will be shared by the Principal of the College in any of the platforms such as Google Classrooms/Microsoft Teams/email or any other sources created by the college.
- The answers should be written in an A4 size paper on both sides. The page limit of the answer papers must be 30 pages (15 sheets).
- The answers must be written in blue/black ball pen.
- Students should use thread to tie up the answer script.
- The top of each page will consist of the name, registration number, subject code, and name of the subject.
- Date of Examination, Page Number and Signature of the Student should be written on the bottom of each page.
- After writing the answers, the student has convert it in PDF file with file name: Register Number-Subject Code.pdf and upload the answer script through one of the platform created by the college within 60 minutes after completing the examination.
Offline Submission of the answer scripts
The student can also send the answer script through post. The answer script must be in a cloth lined cover. It can be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post/ Courier Service addressed to the Principal of the respective Institution on the day of examination itself for the fore-noon session and on the very next day for the afternoon session failing which his/her examination attempt for that day will be treated as absent. If the next day is Sunday or holiday for Post-Office/Courier Service, then the next working day of the Post-Office/Courier Service shall be the day of dispatch of the answer script to the Principal. Separate postal cover should be used for dispatching each answer script. Multiple copies of the answer script is not allowed.
Schedule of Anna University April/May 2021 Exams
Anna University Entrance Exam 2021 Dates
The University invites Anna University application form for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the academic year 2021. Candidates who wish to apply for admissions at Anna University can fill the applications both online and offline. However, to fill the online form, candidates must visit the official website. Candidates need to clear the Anna University Common Entrance Test (TANCET) for admissions in Anna University. Thus, the entrance test dates are as follows-
|EVENTS||IMPORTANT DATES (Tentative)|
|Release of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to Apply||–|
|Release of Admit card||–|
Anna University Semester Exam Schedule
Anna University releases its April/ May semester exams time table simultaneously with its Entrance exam application form. The time table is a chart that contains all the important information related to the semester exam. Information like the examination dates, examination venue and timings along with other things are given. Students are advised to keep a check on the official website so as to stay updated with the latest information related to the examination and the schedule.
The Anna University Even Semester Exam Schedule will take place in the month of April/May 2021. Whereas the odd semester schedule will take place in the month of Nov/December 2021. Getting access to the semester timetable at the earliest for students is beneficial as they would be able to plan and prepare for their semester exams accordingly. Students need to save and download the time table carefully and get it printed out for further use.
How to download the Anna University Date Sheet?
Anna University releases its Time Table for semester exams for the month of March/ April 2021. Candidates who are studying at Anna University and the affiliated colleges can check the official website. Thus, the step by step process to download the Anna University Semester Time Schedule is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University (annauniv.edu)
- On the homepage Select University Examination
- Now click on University Department
- New page of Additional Controller of Examination will appear
- Now click on “Under-Graduate for April/ May Time Table.
- For Post Graduation click “PG” Time table
- It will take you to courses for Under Graduate, Post Graduate
- Click the campus to check the timetable. Check All University Exam Time Table
Steps to check the Time Table for Affiliated Institutions.
Anna University has also invited applications for admissions in the affiliated institutions of Anna University. Meanwhile, the university also releases the time table for its April/May semester exams on the official website of Anna University. Candidates who are studying their Undergraduate/ Postgraduate courses from the affiliated colleges of Anna University can go to the official website of Anna University to download the time table from there.
Thus, the steps to download the time table for semester exams of affiliated colleges of Anna University:
- Visit the official website
- Under menu select the “University Examination “
- Now again select” Affiliated Institutions”
- Click on Examination
- Click on Examination Calendar
- Select the exam timetable to view
- Save the Timetable
- Download the time table
Anna University Semester Exam Time table 2021 – General Instructions
Anna University semester time table for the month will download from the official website of Anna University. The Time table for courses in Anna University and the courses at the affiliated colleges will download from the University’s official website in PDF format. The Anna University conducts Semester Examinations for affiliated colleges in April/ Year every year. Both theory and practical examinations will conduct in a scheduled manner and Anna University will release the semester exam schedule in a few days for the semester exams of April/ May 2021 exams.
Annamalai University 2021 Semester Exam Schedule
The University is responsible for releasing the UG Exam Time Table. However, the time table will be available for different campuses associated with the University. Hence, the list of the Universities are-
- College of Engineering, Guindy
- Madras Institute of Technology
- Alaggapa College of Technology
- School of Architecture and Planning
Hence, these are the complete details of the Anna University Admission Dates, if you have any doubts regarding the exam dates, then please comment on the section below.