Bankura University Admission 2021 for UG and PG courses will start soon. The Admission Council of Bankura University is responsible for the admission process. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in Bankura University PG Admission 2020-22 can fill the online Application Form of Bankura University. The Registration for online application is required for Honours (maximum of three subjects) and Programme (Arts/Science/Commerce) courses. The official website of Bankura University is bankurauniv.ac.in. The candidates must check the Bankura University e-Prospectus or Brochure before filling the Online Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The dates are over for Bankura University PG Admission 2020-22. Now the officials will release the Application Form for the current academic session. Also check Bankura University, BU Application Form, Exam Routine, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Cut Off, Counselling, etc.
The university will soon start the UG and PG admission process. Candidates can click here to check for the admission schedule.
Check Previous Year Admission Notification
- The University of Bankura has published the UG Semester Exam Results. Check Bankura University Result now.
About Bankura University
Bankura University was established in 2013 by the govt of West Bengal. It is one of the famous institutes of Bengal that is built on the name of its district, Bankura. The university offers various UG/PG courses in different disciplines. Each academic session, the officials take admission of students on the basis of minimum eligibility criteria.
Therefore, before applying for Bankra University PG Admission 2021 the candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the course for which they are applying. It is also important to submit the online Application Form before the official deadline. After the last date, the officials will not accept the Bankura University Application Form, under any circumstances.
Bankura University 2021 PG Admission Important Dates
The students must know the admission dates of Bankura University MA Admission 2021-22. Every candidate must know the event dates of the Admission at Bankura University. Exam dates like Releases of Advertisement and Online application form Registration Dates etc are given in the table below.
|Available on Application Form|
|Last Date of Application Form|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List|
|Complain if any, against the Merit List, intimation may be given to Help-Line desk through mobile/ email, etc.|
|Publication of revised Merit List|
|Choice of preference|
|Publication of first admission list|
|Admission by Payment of required Fees|
|Second Admission List (if required)|
|Commencement of classes|
Bankura University LLB Admission Schedule 2020-21
|Available on Application Form|
|Last Date of Application Form|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List|
|Complain if any, against the Merit List, intimation may be given to Help-Line desk through mobile/ email, etc.|
|Publication of 1st Merit List|
Bankura University Admission Process 2020-21
The University invites online applications for Bankura University PhD. Admission to M.A./M.Sc./M.SW/LL.M courses (Semester system) in: Bengali, Education, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Santali, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry Social Work & Law for the academic year: 2020-21. Bankura University is one of the best universities in West Bengal which offers professional master degree course. The interested candidates can apply for admission through online mode or offline mode and after admission, the student should pay the fees by cash/DD.
Bankura University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Bankura University offers BA at UG level and MA, MSc and LLM courses at the PG level. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Bankura University MA Admission and then fill the online application form. The minimum eligibility for students to apply for the courses is to be a graduate in relevant fields. The admission process consists of counseling for those selected on the basis of their performance in their qualifying examination, i.e. academic merit at the undergraduate level. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for various PG courses in the table given below.
|MA||Bengali||A BA (Hons) degree in Bengali (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country.||Merit in the qualifying examination|
|Sanskrit||A BA (Hons) degree in Sanskrit (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country.|
|Santali and Tribal Studies||A BA (Hons) degree in Santali/Tribal Studies/Anthropology with Santali Combination (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country. OR A BA (without Honors) degree in relevant subject (minimum 50%)|
|Political Science||A BA (Hons) degree in Political Science (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country.|
|Philosophy||A BA (Hons) degree in Philosophy (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country.|
|History||A BA (Hons) degree in History (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country.|
|MA Ed||Education||A BA (Hons) degree in Education (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country. OR A BA General degree with Education (minimum 45% in Education) from a recognized University in the country.|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||A BSc (Hons) degree in Mathematics (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country.|
|LLM||An LLB degree (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country.|
|MSW||Social Work||A BA (Hons) degree in Political Science / Sociology / Anthropology / Cultural Studies (minimum 45%) from a recognized University in the country.|
Bankura University Application Form 2020
The application procedure for the university is both offline and online. Applicants can stick to the succeeding steps to check the application process. Students who have passed H.S. Exam. in 2017, 2018 and 2019 may apply online for Bankura University PG Admission. The link for registration is available on the official home page of the university. Prospectus regarding admission is available in the college website. Permanent mobile number and email id of applicant are necessary to fill up online application form for password confirmation.
How To Fill Bankura University Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the subsequent steps to fill the fill online application form:
- Initially, the candidates must go to the official website university and go to the ‘Admission’ tab under ‘Students’ Corner’.
- During registration process, students have to put their mobile number and email. Mobile no and email will be used by the college as well as by the University for communication purpose in future. So students are directed to provide permanent mobile no and email.
- Create a login ID by following the instructions and fill in the form available once certain that eligibility has been met. They must complete the Registration process to apply for admission.
- After registration for online application an ‘Application registration fees deposit option will be available for payment. ONLINE PAYMENT. Electronic payment through debit card, e-banking etc. are available.
- Pay the required fee via Net Banking to successfully submit the form.
- Scanned copies of all relevant documents must be uploaded as well.
- Final confirmation of online application is possible after CHECKING of bank payment detail of application fee by the college.
- Activation of finally submitted online application will be done AUTOMATICALLY for merit list generation.
- An applicant may apply in maximum three Honours subjects irrespective of
faculty(science/Arts/Commerce) on the same online application form.
- An applicant may apply in maximum two Programme courses.
- Always take print out of application fees deposit, Application form and admission fees deposit(if any). These will be auto generated.
- All admissions will be final after the completion of Registration process by The Bankura University.
- Admission shall be cancelled for any mistake or suppression of facts. The College
authority reserves the right to withdraw any notice and issue of fresh notice if any
notice issued regarding admission is made inadvertently.
- College authority will never be responsible for SMS to applicant. The applicants are directed to check college online website for their own interest.
Selection of Subjects/Courses
The applicants must choose the subject of their interest. Because after taking the admission, it is very difficult to change/ withdraw the admission. Therefore, we are giving the process of subject selection for BSc/BCom/BA Honours and Program courses. Check the details given below:
For B.Sc. (Hons. & Programme Courses)
B.Sc. Honours (Pure) – Applicants for Honours in Physics, Chemistry, Comp. Sc. and Mathematics will select Generic Elective subjects from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics other than Honours subject.
Applicants for B.Sc.(Pure) Programme courses will opt all Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
B.Sc. Honours (Bio Sc.) – Applicants for Honours in Zoology and Botany will select Generic Elective subjects from Zoology, Botany and Chemistry other than Honours subject.
Applicants for B.Sc. (Bio) Programme course will select Zoology, Botany and Chemistry.
As per Choice based Credit System (CBCS) a student will be able to opt according to the Bankura University norm after admission except honours course.
For B.Com. (Hons. & Programme Courses)
B.Com. (Hons. & Programme) – Applicants for Honours in Commerce will select Acounting Group only. Applicants for B.Com. Programme will select Accounting Group only.
Other than H.S. Commerce or equiv, an applicant may apply for B.Com. (Hons. & Programme) who passed in Mathematics (10+2 level).
Choice of courses may be available depending on the rule provided by Bankura University from time to time.
For B.A. (Hons. & Programme Courses)
Selection of subject(s) shall be done by the candidate during acceptance of subject. Options will appear in the screen automatically by the online process. Applicants of H.S. or equivalent Vocational courses are eligible for B.A. Programme courses only. Choice of Physical Education will be final in fitness test by the Dept.
Bankura University Ph.D. Admission
Bankura University offers Ph.D. in 9 specializations. The admission process consists of admission counseling for those selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the University. The Bankura University conducts an entrance examination which is subsequent to an interview. The students would succeed in the entrance test in order to get registration. But, NET/ GATE/ SET/ M.Phill qualified students are entirely relieved and need not take the entrance test. The students achieve a minimum of 50% marks to be suitable for the entrance test.
Candidates who wish to apply for the programs at Bankura University may do so through the link provided on the official website, within the given time period, usually lasting until the end of March. The form costs INR 250. The entrance examination takes place in early April every year. The test is considered as the basis for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- The test covers all relevant areas studied at the qualifying level, including research methodology, and fundamental subject specific knowledge.
- There is no negative marking awarded.
- Candidates must obtain at least 50% in this examination to be considered for the next round of selection.
- Based on the performance in the entrance examination, selected candidates will be called for an interview.
- The cumulative score of the examination and personal interview is the basis for the preparation of the final merit list.
|Ph.D.||English||Candidates must have a valid Masters’ degree (minimum 55%) in a relevant discipline from a UGC recognized University in the country.||Entrance examination conducted by the university, personal interview|
- Candidates must have completed a Master’s degree or M.Phil degree from a recognized institution in a relevant field.
- The acceptance of the relevance of the obtained degree is subject to the decision of the University.
- Those who have qualified through NET / JRF / SET / GATE are exempted from the entrance examination. Those who have obtained fellowships or possess an M.Phil degree may also be granted an exemption.
- Those who clear the entrance examination must appear for the personal interview. Those exempted from the entrance test too must appear for the interview.
- Reservation is in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India, and a 5% relaxation in the minimum required percentage is given to candidates from these categories.
List of Documents Required
Please upload the correct photo graph & Signature, 10th Admit & Mark sheet, 12th Mark sheet, Caste certificate & PWD certificate (if applicable). Otherwise your application will be cancelled by the online software automatically. No change shall be possible in future.
At the time of selecting either Honours or Programme subject, a students shall have to upload following documents:
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent exam
- Marksheet of Madhyamik or equivalent exam.
- Marksheet of HS or equivalent exam.
- S.C. / S.T. / PwD. / O.B.C. Certificate (if applicable).
Students will have to submit the following documents for admission to First Semester Degree courses at the time of document verification:
- One attested photocopy of School Leaving Certificate (H.S.).
- One attested photocopy of H.S. Mark-sheet.
- One attested photocopy of H.S. Exam. Admit Card.
- One attested photocopy of H.S. Exam. Registration Certificate.
- One attested photocopy of H.S. Certificate.
- One attested photocopy of M.P. Exam. Admit Card / Certificate.
- One attested photocopy of M.P. Mark-sheet.
- One attested photocopy of S.C. / S.T. / PwD. / O.B.C. Certificate (if applicable).
- One stamp size colour photograph ( for scan and upload only)
- One annual income certificate of the Guardian for S.C. / S.T. / PwD. / O.B.C.-A/B (non-creamy layer)(if applicable).
- One attested copy of B.P.L. Certificate(if applicable).
- All attested copies to be attached with the print out of online Application Form after the payment of admission fees. Copies of documents relating to bank payments are to be attached.
N.B.- Originals are to be produced at the time of verification for admission.
Bankura University Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The students must check the annual course fees before applying for Bankura University Admission Fees for each academic session. The fees for UG and PG courses are different. Therefore, we are giving the average annual fees for various courses in the table given below.
Application / Registration Fees
Mode of payments relating to Admission process – Through Payment gateway which will appear at the time of fees deposit. Online Payment Gateway (PAYUMoney): Auto generated. Payment may be done by Debit card, Credit card or net banking.
Hons. Rs.200/- including or excluding Programme course & Only Programme Rs. 100/- and Bank Charges (Extra Service charge & Tax as per rule of the payment Gateway)
For General and OBC Category is Rs. 300 and for SC, ST and PH category is Rs. 200
Fee Structure For UG Courses
|Geography (Hons.)||3 Years||Rs. 4270/-|
|Other B.A. (Hons) except BSW(H)||3 Years||Rs. 3000/-|
|Social Work (Hons.)||3 Years||Rs. 3300/-|
|B.A. (Programme)||3 Years||Rs. 2360/-|
|B.A. (Programme) With Geography||3 Years||Rs. 2660/-|
|B.A. (Programme) With Phy. Ed.||3 Years||Rs. 2660/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany and Zoology||3 Years||Rs. 4640/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics, Chemistry||3 Years||Rs. 4340/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics, Comp. Sc.||3 Years||Rs. 4020/-|
|B.Sc. (Programme) Bio-Science||3 Years||Rs. 3385/-|
|B.Sc. (Programme) Pure-Science||3 Years||Rs. 3085/-|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years||Rs. 3370/-|
|B.Com. (Programme)||3 Years||Rs. 2430/-|
N.B:- Bank charges extra (as applicable by PAYMENT GATEWAY).
Fee Structure For PG Courses
Master of Arts [M.A]
|2 Years||Rs. 3,150/Y|
Master of Laws [L.L.M]
|1 Year||Rs. 3,150/Y|
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Mathematics)
|2 Years||Rs. 3,300/Y|
Master of Social Work [MSW](S/C &S/T)
|2 Years||Rs. 3,550|
|2 Years||Rs. 3,650/|
M.Sc (S/C & S/T)
|2 Years||Rs. 3,200|
|2 Years||Rs. 3,300|
M.A./LL.M (S/C & S/T)
|2 Years||Rs. 3,050|
|2 Years||Rs. 3,150|
Bankura University Admission 2020 Reservation Policy
Reservation including PWD to various courses will be maintained as per
Govt. rules and will be automatically done by the software itself.
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||3%|
Bankura University Exam Time Table 2021
The Examination Branch of the university conducts a written entrance exam for the selection of the candidates. They can also visit the official website to check the notifications. The officials will release the Bankura University Exam Routine 2021 on its official website. The admission process for the UG/PG Courses is going to begin in the month of May 2020. Also, the students who are already enrolled in some courses can sit for the semester exam. The semester exams for various courses are going to take place in the month of April/May 2020. Therefore, all the students must fill the examination form in order to sit for the exam.
Bankura University 2020 Admit Card
The process of Bankura University Admission 2020 is on the basis of a written entrance test. Therefore, after the applicants have successfully submitted the Examination/Application form, they can download the admit card from the official website in accordance with the arranged schedule. Applicants can download the admit card by connecting to the Admit Card tab offering on a website. It should be considered that it is mandatory to bring admit card to the selected exam center. Applicants not having the admit card at the time of the exam might not be permissible to take part in the written test.
Bankura University 2020-21 Result
The results can be accessed online by entering the Application Form Number and Date of Birth of the candidates. Candidates must carefully fill the details in the appropriate space provided. In case of any discrepancy in the marks sheet, the students can apply for revaluation. The Examination Council will release the List of Selected Candidates for the admission. Candidates must check the result of the entrance exam of Bankura University Result 2020 and merit list on the official website. The authority of the Bankura University will publish the result and merit list after the completion of the exam.
Bankura University Merit List
After completion of Registration process, subject-wise Merit List will be published.
This Bankura University Merit List will contain the name of all the eligible Candidates on the basis of the Marks obtained in Graduation Level of their respective courses/ subjects. After publication of Merit List if any discrepancies/ anomalies/ flaws found by the candidate they may contact the help line desk through mobile/ e-mail etc. for rectification of error but it should be within due date as provided under the lists of important dates.
After publication of Merit List, the Candidates have to apply their preferences/ choice for the University/Institute where they intend to take admission. The option List will contain the name of the University Departments and all the Colleges where that course is taught and the students may choose all the institutes in sequence of preferences (1st choice, 2nd choice etc) or may choose any specific institute.
Merit List Preparation
Subject wise including category wise merit list(s) will be published in the college online admission website on stipulated date & time. An SMS and email will be sent to the applicant’s mobile and email id. After receiving SMS, applicant has to choose one Honours subject (if the name of applicant appears in merit list of more than one subject) for acceptance in online admission process within the stipulated date and time. If an applicant select one subject through online process his/her name (if appears in merit list of other subjects) will be automatically removed from other Honours subject(s).
Merit-list for the admission to First semester course during 2020-21 Academic Year will be prepared according to Aggregate Marks of five subjects as stated in the para of ‘Merit list generation’. Merit list will be auto generated depending on the seat capacity of subjects/faculty in the following process and SMS alert including email will be sent automatically to applicants those who are confirmed at least in one course.
Calculation of Best Five Marks
- Mark(%) of best 5 (WBCHSE – Gen & Vocational)/ English twice (for ICSE, CBSE & others) & concerned subject or equivalent in which the applicant applies for Honours course.
- Separate Merit lists for Programme courses in Science (bio), Science (Pure), Arts and commerce will be published on the basis of aggregates (Best five subjects in 10+2 level) in the College website on scheduled dates and time.
Bankura University Counselling 2021
The counselling is the final step in the process of admission. Therefore, the candidates whose names appear in the merit list can download the Counselling Letter/ Call Letter. They must carry all the documents in the original format. The Admission Council will carry out the Bankura University Counselling 2020. Therefore, all the selected candidates must report at the given time and venue for the counselling. The final admission to the candidates is granted only after the successful verification of the original documents. In case a candidate is found with a false set of documents, then his/her admission stands cancelled. They may also be liable for the punishment on the grounds of forgery. Therefore, the students must carry all the original documents in order to avoid any trouble.
Bankura University College-Wise Seat Distribution
The university has very limited seats for various courses. And the number of applicants is very large every academic year. Therefore, there is a tough competition among the applicants. Also, the candidates must score good marks in the entrance test in order to secure admission in their desired courses. Furthermore, the courses in which there is no entrance test. The admission to all such courses is done on the basis of the marks in the previous qualifying examination. So, we are giving the list of seats for various courses at Bankura University. Candidates can check the list of seats available and apply for the admission 2020-21.
Bankura University Scholarship
The University offers scholarships to those who prove to be exceptional in academics during their course of study. The Punjab National Bank, Bankura offers financial aid to three deserving students from each discipline. The highest rank holder receives further financial aid.
Important Instructions on Selection Procedure
- The candidates may take admission as per the Admission List or may wait for upgradation so that they may get admission as per their next possible choice.
- Once, a candidate takes admission as per the admission list that will be considered as
final and no one will be allowed to cancel or change the admission even if their merit
permits or they become entitled to get admission as per their next possible choice.
- For the subsequent Admission list(s), a candidate may wait for up-gradation to get
admission in the University/Institute as per seat available in their best possible choice
but on their own risk; means it will depend on the availability of seats, actual
admission takes place as per published Admission list and the position of the
candidate in Merit List.
- If any candidate wishes for up-gradation he/she has to mention it on the specified
place in the portal, otherwise the candidate will be deemed as not interested to take
admission and hence, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Based in the vacant seats, subsequent admission list will be published after the
publication of first admission list.
- Any dispute would be finalised by the admission committee/ competent authority.
Bankura University Admission: General Instructions
- Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before
attempting for online application.
- Once an application is received, it will be considered that the candidate agrees to all
terms & conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the Information Bulletin and
notices published by the Bankura University for the said purpose.
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available on line link at
- Please provide the current mobile number and e-mail id so that future communication
will be sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- All the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets,
certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
- Do not make any attempt to make any duplicate application.
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature, Mark Sheet of Graduation, for LL.M.
aspirants Mark Sheet of LL.B. and Admit Card of Secondary School Examination
Board as per the instructions provided in the online form.
- Fees have to be submitted through electronic mode linked to the portal.
Bankura University Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of the University||Bankura University Admission 2021|
|Established in||2014 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Bankura, West Bengal|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, certificates, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | Different for each program|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for inquiry||[email protected]|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 97358 89759|
|Address||State Highway 2,|
West Bengal 722146
|Phone Number||03242 201 129|