Shivaji University Time Table 2021: The Controller of Examinations of Shivaji University, Kolhapur has released the exam schedule for LLM, and ADR courses. Candidates can check the details below. One is advised to be aware of the dates. The Shivaji University time table has been released by the university. The candidates can find the time table from the official brochure released by the university. In order to check the time table, you will have to open the official website of the university and then open the portal of the examination and then click on the given link of the examination time table. Then one will be provided with the list of the subjects. The candidate needs to hit the link of the subject he/she is studying.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Shivaji University has released Oct/Nov 2020 exam held in May 2021 (LLM and ADR courses). Click Here
Steps to Download Exam Date Sheet of Shivaji University
The steps to download Shivaji University Time Table 2021 are:
- Click on the link of the time table mentioned in this article.
- Candidates can also visit the Official Website to download the time table of the semester/annual exam PDF
- The Date Sheet will be available in the PDF Format.
- Download and print the time table for future purposes.
Examination Format for unishivaji.ac.in online exam
As, we all know that, from 2020 the exam is being conducted online due to COVID-19. Therefore, students who are appearing for the exams have to write their exams online. This is done to maintain social distancing. So, the exam pattern of Shivaji University is as follows-
- The questions will be available in MCQ format.
- The examination link and login credentials will be sent to the candidate’s mail before the exam.
- Candidates have to log in using the credentials to start the exam as per the exam schedule.
System Requirement for Online Examination
Students must have the following items for writing the semester examination-
- Personal laptop or desktop or mobile phone. It must have a good quality microphone and camera.
- Students can also attempt the exam through smartphone (having camera) with chrome browser.
- The internet connection must have at least 512 kbps with latest Google Chrome Browser installed.
Note – If a candidate is a MAC user, then he or she has to do the follow the instructions below.
- Download googlechrome.dmg.file
- Install the application by double-clicking on it.
- Soon after the installation move the google chrome to the application folder.
Instructions for Webcam
- Test the webcam here. The light should be good enough in the room where the candidate is appearing for the exam.
Important Instructions for the Shivaji University Online Exam
- If any candidate appears on the exam using a mobile phone, then he or she has to avoid all the phone calls and notifications.
- No one must be present in the surroundings other than the candidate.
- The students must keep in mind that the behaviour of the student will be recorded. Therefore, the students are advised not to leave the seat during the test.
- The students must not use any textbooks, notes, or receive help from an outside source.
- The candidates have to finish the exam within 60 minutes.
- No washroom or snack breaks are allowed in the exam.
- The computer screen will be alert you 15 minutes before the conclusion of the exam.
- Students must not shift the screen. Also, they have to disable all the updates, notifications at the time of appearing for the exam.
- If any candidate has to discontinue the test for whatever reason, then he/she has to log in within the stipulated time using the same credentials. Thus, candidates can resume the test where they have left. The exam remaining time will be saved automatically.
Details Mentioned in Shivaji University Time Table
The time table of Shivaji University will be containing the important details related to the semester examinations. The details, which will be mentioned in Shivaji University Time Table 2021 are:
- The name of the subject.
- Date of the Exams.
- Day of the Exams.
- Time of the Exams.
- Category of the Exams.
- Name of the Branch
- Code of the Subject
- Important Instructions
Semester-Wise Exam Time Table of Shivaji University
This is to be noted that Shivaji University does not solely conduct the entrance exam but also the semester exams. The candidates, who have already taken admission into the university will have to take the semester exams. This is to be noted that the time table of semester exams for different subjects will be released on individual dates.
The important instructions related to Shivaji University Time Table are:
- One must reach the examination centre half an hour prior to the examination.
- The candidate has to bring the hard copy of the hall ticket to the test centre.
- No one will be allowed inside the examination hall without the Shivaji University admit card.
- No candidates will be allowed to carry any electronic gadget along with them inside the examination hall.
- Any candidate found doing any kind of malpractices will be prohibited from taking the examination and it must also result in losing 1 year of the candidate.