MS University Time Table 2021: The Controller of Examinations of MS University will release the Date Sheet for the semester exam. The candidates can check the dates below. The officials will release the Time Table on the official website. One will have to keep himself/herself updated related to the dates. One should make sure that he/she misses none of the dates. Skipping any of the dates of the MSU Baroda Schedule will lead to the candidate not attending the important event.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to download the schedule, one should visit the official website of the varsity, hit the link of the timetable and then one will be taken to the timetable of MS University. The candidate should print the timetable for future purposes. In this article, we have given all the details to download the MS University Exam Scheme 2021. The candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of MS University. For more information regarding the schedule of MS University, check the article below.
Requirements for the MS University Online Examination
The university is conducting the exams online. Therefore, the candidates need to check on the following before attempting the test.
- Desktop or laptop with internet connectivity. This is required to upload the question papers and upload the answer booklet.
- Software/scanner to convert or scan any image, and convert the answer script into pdf.
- Students have to take the exams from their home.
How to take the semester exams?
The step by step procedure to take the online exams are as follows-
- Students have to register on the university portal. It is a mandatory process and is a one-time self-registration process.
- Students need to sign up by entering the Examination Register Number as login id. The password shall be their Date of Birth in the given format.
- If there is any change in the DOB or name, then the candidates are requested to visit the university along with the required documents.
Step-II Mock Test
To make the students familiar with the online exam process, the university has opened up the facility for mock tests. The link for the mock test is available on the university site.
Level-III Preparing the blank answer booklets before the exam
- Students have to download the front page of the answer booklet for each and every exam, the candidates have registered for.
- Candidates can download these two pages from the University Portal at any day/time
- Students have to write down the answers on an A4 size paper or plain paper in the specified format.
- Students should prepare the answer booklet with a printout of the front page of the respective examination and the required number of continuation pages, (as per the format) either as print out or handwritten for all examinations.
- The maximum number of written pages shall be 40. Any answer which is written after 40 pages will not be valued.
Level-IV Downloading the Question Paper
- The question paper will be available online 30 minutes before the exam.
- If there is any difficulty downloading the paper, then he/she can contact the coordinator.
- Login into the university exam portal is mandatory both at the time of downloading the question paper and at the time of uploading the answer scripts.
Level-V Answering the questions
- The exam has to be taken online.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Students have to use blue and black ballpoint pens.
- Students have to put their signatures in the required areas.
Level-VII Uploading the Answer Scripts
- After writing the answers, the candidates have to scan the answer scripts, including the front and cover page.
- The students should ensure proper order of pages as per page numbers while converting the answer script into a single pdf file before uploading the answer script within a stipulated time.
- Disabled candidates are exempted from paying the exam fees.
- Before submitting the answer script, the pdf view is available.
- Online submission of the answer script is mandatory.
- Once, the answer script is submitted, students cannot make any further changes.
In case, the student is not able to submit the answer booklet online, then he/she has to follow the following process-
- The answer script has to be covered in a thick envelope (Preferably A4 size Cloth lined cover).
- The cover has to be pasted properly and must be signed by the student.
- The students should take a photocopy (Xerox) of the front page of the answer script and paste it on the front page of the cover.
- The answer script cover should be sent through registered post or speed post or courier to “The Controller of Examinations, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli” on the same day. The students must keep the receipt of the post for future reference.
- The students must keep the pdf file of the answer script in the form of an electronic storage option such as CD, SD Card, Pen drive, Mail Box, Google drive etc.
Level-VII Publishing of the results
- After writing all the exams, the students have to download the acknowledgment form from the university.
- All original answer scripts should be submitted to the respective Colleges / University Departments, by Registered post / Speed Post / Courier within 3 days of Completion of examination.
Helpline Numbers for MS University Exams
MS University 2021 Schedule
The candidate should make sure that he/she does not miss any of the dates. The university has not declared the official dates yet. The table below explains the expected dates:
|Release of Application Form||June 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||–|
|Release of Admit Card||–|
|Release of Result||–|
Steps to Check MS University 2021 Time Table
- Visit the official website of the university i.e, msuniv.ac.in.
- Click on the provided link to the time table.
- Check all the details.
- Print the time table for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in Schedule of MSU Baroda 2021
The time table of MS University will be containing many important details related to the important events related to the admission in the varsity. Take a look at the points mentioned below for more information related to the details mentioned in MSU Baroda:
- Dates of the release of the MS University Application Form 2021.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form.
- Dates of the release of the Admit Card of MS University.
- Entrance Examination
- Dates of Release of the MS University Result 2021.
- The time available in online mode.
- The time table will be available on the official website of the varsity.
- One shall keep himself/herself updated regarding the important dates.
- In order to keep himself/herself updates, one can visit the official website from time to time.
- The candidate should print at least 1 copy of the time table of MS University for future purposes.
- The dates in the time table might get revised as per the convenience of the university.
- No request of any change in the dates mentioned in the time table shall be entertained.
Importance of MSU Baroda Time Table
- Post downloading the timetable, one will be updated regarding the important dates of the events which are involved in the admission in MS University.
- The schedule of MS University will be holding the important dates of the admission in MS University.
- One should be sure that he/she is skipping none of the important dates.
Other Important Links