Gujarat University Time Table 2020: The Gujarat University is planning to conduct the semester exam for the third and fifth semesters from 8th December 2020. The dates will release soon. You can find the link below. Candidates can also download Gujarat University Exam Schedule from here as well. Also, the University had conducted a webinar meeting on 29th May 2020, where it is decided that the students who are staying in the contaminant zones will have to appear Special Exams that will take place in August/September. The University releases the exam date sheet pdf for each semester (Odd and Even).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, to appear the Gujarat 2020 Examination, the students have to acquire a minimum attendance record and submit the exam form before the due date. The University releases two exam schedules- one for the Regular candidates and the other for the External Candidates. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Gujarat University Exam Time Table PDF. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
- Gujarat University is likely to conduct the 3rd and 5th Semester Exams on 8th December 2020. The Exam will take place offline (pen-paper mode). The exams will also start for affiliated colleges and universities. Check Exam Schedule.
- The University has released revised Gujarat B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.A Time Table pdf. The exam dates were postponed due to the COVID-19 Lockdown. Download the Gujarat University Exam Scheme available below. Visit gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- The Gujarat Education Department has informed that the students who are staying in contaminant zones will have to appear the GU Special Examinations. Special Exams will take place in the month of August/September 2020. These exams are the semester exams and the marks obtained will be treated as the regular marks in the student’s mark sheets. The webinar meeting was conducted on 29th May 2020.
Download Gujarat University 2020 Exam Date Sheet PDF
Students who are appearing for the examination can download the Time Table below for all the UG and PG (even/odd semester) program exam date sheet PDF.
|Course Programs||Download Link|
Gujarat University B.A Exam Time Table
|Gujarat University B.A Semester-II|
|Gujarat University B.Sc Time Table|
|B.Sc Semester-V (Repeater) physics practical|
|B.Sc Semester-VI (Regular) Theory Exa,|
|Gujarat University B.Sc Semester-VI (Regular)|
|B.Com Exam Schedule|
|B.Com Semester-V (Repeater) Computer Practical|
|B.Com Semester-VI (Regular and External)|
|M.A and M.Com Exam Time Table PDF|
|M.A Course Semester- IV (Regular and External)|
|M.Com Semester- IV|
|LLB Exam Schedule|
|Gujarat University LLB Semester-II Time Table|
|LLB Semester-IV Time Table|
|LLB Semester-VI Time Table|
|BBA Time Table|
|BBA Second Semester Exam Routine|
|Gujarat University BBA Semester-IV|
|BBA Semester-VI Time Table|
Download Other Course Programs Exam Scheme
|M.Sc 4th Semester Exam Date Sheet|
|BCA Semester 4th Exam Routine|
|B.Sc (Fire and Safety) Semester II and VI|
|LLM Semester-II Exam Schedule|
|KS School M.Sc Final Theory Exam Time Table|
|B.Ed Semester IV March/April 2020 Exam Time Table pdf|
|M.Ed Semester-IV Time Table pdf|
|Gujarat MSW Exam Dates 2020|
|Gujarat University Nursing Exam Schedule|
We also advise the students to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
How to Check Gujarat University Time Table 2020?
The step by step process to check the Gujarat University Exam Dates is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Now, click on the examination tab available on the top section of the Homepage.
- Select the examination schedule link from the drop-down menu.
- Select the respective course and download the Gujarat University Date Sheet PDF.
- Take a printout of the time table pdf.
Details Printed on the Exam Schedule of gujaratuniversity.in
Candidates can find the following details on the exam scheme of Gujarat University.
- Name of the examination
- Semester Program
- Subject name and code
- Date and Time of the exam
- The shift of the exam
- Time Duration of the exam
- Exam Guidelines and Instructions
Importance of Exam Time Table of the University
The exam schedule plays an important role in the exam preparation for the students. Thus, the students who are appearing can download and the GU Date Sheet PDF, and schedule their preparation. You can download Gujarat University Question Paper now. With the help of the time table, students can check the dates and appear for the exam. You can also track down the exam dates with the help of the exam routine.
Gujarat University Exam Day Guidelines
Students who are appearing in the GU Semester Exam has to follow the exam instructions that are mentioned below-
- Reach the exam center/venue 30 minutes before the date of the exam.
- Make sure that you carry your Admit Card and a Valid Photo-Identity Proof such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter-ID, etc
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, Pagers, Pendrives, Bluetooth, etc.
- Go through the Exam Instructions printed on the Hall Ticket carefully.
- Check your Question Booklet Code and Answer Key Code.
- Students must carry their own stationery items to the examination.
Gujarat University, Ahmedabad Admit Card 2020
The University will release the Admit Card a few days before the date of the exam. So, students who have registered themselves can download their Gujarat University Hall Ticket PDF. The Admit card carries all the details of the exam and the candidate. Thus, the Candidates have to visit the Gujarat University Student Login to download the exam admit card.
Te Regular Candidates can download the Hall Ticket by submitting their Course Name, College Code, and Password. Whereas, the external candidates can download the Gujarat University Exam Admit Card directly. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the Hall Ticket. Therefore, make sure that you carry your Admit Card and a Valid Photo ID Proof.
So, these are the complete details regarding the Gujarat University Exam Scheme. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.