MG University Exam Time Table 2020: will be available soon. The exam schedule has been canceled. However, the University has started the admission process for UG Courses. You can check the schedule below for admission. The revised dates will be announced on the official website soon for the Semester Exams. The students can check the MG University New Exam Dates in this article. The university has also Published the MGU Exam Calendar 2020 PDF on its official website. Therefore, the students must check MG University Academic Calendar 2020 in PDF format. The officials will publish the new exam Time table for June 2020 Semester/Practical Exam soon.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, all the students can check the exam schedule of BA/ BSc./ BCom. Courses. Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, is one of the premier universities in the Southern part of India. Therefore, the students who are interested in pursuing any degree course must apply and fill MG University Application Form Last Date. They must also check MG University Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Syllabus, List of Courses Degree Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
MG University has started the admission process for UG Courses in all affiliated colleges. The last date to submit the application form is 17th August 2020. Check the MG University Admission Schedule below. Apply here.
|Starting Date of the online application form||started|
|Closing Date of the Registration Form||17th August 2020|
|Closing of Online Registration Regarding Sports/Cultural/PD Quota||17th August 2020|
|Publication of Sports/Cultural/PD Quota Preliminary rank List||19th August 2020|
|Publication of Sports/Cultural/PD Quota Final rank list||22nd August 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment||22nd August 2020|
|First Seat Allotment Result||4th September 2020|
|Second Seat Allotment Result||16th September 2020|
|Third Seat Allotment Result||26th September 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||1st October 2020|
MG University Re-Scheduled Exam Dates!
The university offers various UG/PG/MPhil./CAT/MBA/PhD./Distance courses in different subjects. Therefore the candidates who wish to pursue any degree course from MG University can check for Exam Time Table of MG University from the official website. The Controller of Examinations will release the date sheet for various courses on its official website (www.mgu.ac.in). For more information on the admission, process candidates can read about Mahatama Gandhi University Admission 2020. The semester/annual exams take place in the month of November-December every year. The exam time table is released in the month of September/October.
MG University Exam Time Table
The students who are already enrolled in a particular course at the University must appear in the semester/annual. The semester exams are held at the end of each academic year. In order to appear in the exams, the students must know the MG University Degree Exam Time Table 2020 for their course. Therefore in this article, we are giving the details of how to check Mahatma Gandhi University Exam Time Table and also the direct links to download the date-sheet. The Examination Branch uploads the date sheet for various semester/annual mode of exams on its official website. Candidates can check the date sheet only through online mode. The interested students can fill the MG University Application Form 2020 to pursue any degree course offered by the university.
MGU Admission Schedule 2020-21
The official notification for the semester exam date sheet and the exam form is not known yet. Candidates who wish to pursue admission in the academic session 2020-21 must wait for the latest updates on the MG University Private Registration Exam Time Table. The Examination Council of MG University Kottayam is the conducting body that releases the Exam Form and Date Sheet for the annual/semester exams. Here are the important dates for the academic session 2020-21. However, these dates are tentative and are subject to change
|1st/3rd/5th Semester Exam Form Availability||–|
|Last Date to Submit the Exam Form (Without Fine)||–|
|Last Date to Submit Exam Form (With a Fine of Rs.525/-)||–|
|Last Date to Submit Exam Form (With a Superfine of Rs.1050/-)|
|Odd Semester Exam Begins||–|
How To Download MG University Exam Time Table?
The students who are pursuing any degree course from Mahatma Gandhi University have to appear for the semester/annual exam. Therefore these students need to download MG University First Semester Exam Time Table from the official website. The admit card for all entrance and semester exams are made available in online mode only. So, the candidates must know the process to download the online hall ticket for appearing in the examination. Therefore we are giving a few simple steps to download the hall ticket from the official website. The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University www.mgu.ac.in
- In the next step, the students have to click on the “Time Table/ Exam Notification” option given on the Home Page of the MG University Website.
- After clicking on the Time Table option a new page opens where the candidates can see all the latest updates on Time Table.
- Furthermore, candidates can click on the course in which they are pursuing the degree. After clicking on the link the Time Table appears on the screen.
- Finally, the students can download the Time Table pdf and save it for future reference.
- They must check the details given in the Date Sheet, especially the Date of Examination and the Course they are pursuing.
Details Given in MG University Date Sheet
After downloading the MG University Degree Supplementary Exam Time Table it is important to check the details given in the time table. The students must check the course which is given in the date sheet. They must also verify the Dates of Papers and Names of the Papers. It is important to verify all the details given in the date sheet before appearing in the exams. Therefore we are giving a list of details which are given in the Hall Ticket of MG University:
- Name of the University
- Name of the Exam
- Academic Session
- Date of Release
- Date of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Examination Time
- Paper Code
- Name of the Subject
- Name of the Course
Important Instructions For the Candidates
The candidates appearing for the Semester/Annual Exam must follow the rules laid by the Controller of Examinations. The students must follow the instructions during the exam session. They must check the dates given in the MG University LLB Exam Time Table before the day of the examination in order to avoid any confusion. Here is a list of a few instructions which a candidate must follow while giving the semester/backlog or entrance exam of Telangana University:
- It is important that the candidates must report to the assigned exam center 30 minutes prior to the exam time.
- Students must verify the Date of the Exam and the Name of the Paper for which they are appearing.
- They must necessarily carry the admit card on each day of the exam.
- Any kind of paper, book, programmable calculators or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- The students cannot carry their mobile phones inside the examination center. Therefore, they must either deposit the phone with the authorities or keep their phones at their homes.
- Candidates must not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
- They should avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Mahatma Gandhi University Exam Time Table Highlights
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Name of Exam||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester Exams|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Category||Degree Time Table 2020|
|Status||Yet to Come|
|Date of Examinations||May 2020/December 2020|
|Contact Details||Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills P.O., Kottayam – 686 560|
Registrar : 91-481-2731007
Enquiry : 91-481-2731020, 1050, 3300, 3378, 3575, 3576.E-PAYMENT HelpLine Number: 0481 2733430, 2732010
Email Id: [email protected]ONLINE EQUIVALENCY/ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATES
Phone no: 0481-2733316
Email Id: [email protected]
UNIVERSITY HELPLINE NUMBERS
Pareeksha Bhavan Front Office Enquiry/Helpline Numbers
Ph: 0481 2731000, 2733626.
Mobile Numbers: 8330013004, 8330013005, 8330013006, 8330013007, 8330013008, 8330013009.
Other Important Links
su_note note_color=”#F0F8FF” text_color=”#000000″]
- Telangana University Exam Time Table 2020
- Palamuru University Exam Time Table 2020
- Osmania University Time Table 2020
- Satavahana University Exam Time Table 2020
- Kakatiya University Exam Time Table 2020
- Saurashtra University Time Table 2020
- Jai Prakash University Exam Date 2020
- Patna University Exam Date 2020
- Magadh University Time Table 2020[/su_note]