Reva University Exam Time Table 2020: CET Admission Registration Dates are now available. Reva University offers various Under-graduate (UG) programs in the fields, such as Engineering, Architecture, Science, Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, and Humanities. Furthermore, the University conducts Reva CET (Common Entrance Test) for the admission process for some courses. However, along with that, Reva University releases the time table for the entrance exam as well as semester exams. Therefore, candidates can access both the time tables from the official website. Furthermore, in this article, we will take you through the Reva Entrance Exam time table details & Semester time table. So, keep on reading on to know more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The university has released the CET Registration Dates. REVA Application Form Registration starts from 22nd May 2020. However, the last date to apply is 12th June 2020.
Reva University Entrance Exam Time Table 2020
Reva University declares the dates for the entrance exam. Furthermore, candidates can check the dates from the official website. However, the authority has released the official dates for the entrance exam.
|Starting Date of Registration||22nd May 2020|
|Final date to fill Application Form (Reva CET 2020)||12th June 2020|
|Date of Admit Card||–|
|Reva CET Engineering Exam 2020||–|
|REVA CET (BA.LLB, BBA.LLB & MBA) Exam||–|
|REVA CET Result||–|
|REVA CET Counselling||–|
For REVA MAT – Phase 3
|Last Date to Fill Application Form for REVA MAT Phase 2 and 3||2nd week of June 2020|
|REVA EET 2020 Phase 2 & 3 Online Test||2nd week of June 2020|
Reva University Semester Time Table 2020
The time table for every semester & course is different each year. Furthermore, there are 2 semesters in one year. Therefore, it is quite impossible to guess the dates from now. However, the candidates will know the time table of each semester as soon as their session begins. Furthermore, the teachers or professors inform the students about the semester dates. Every University conducts the exams at different schedules.
The Reva University Semester time table contains important events and their dates. It informs the students about the exam schedule, duration, time, etc. With the help of the time table, candidates are able to plan their studies. Moreover, the semester time table assists the candidates in knowing if there is any gap in the exam and other important information, etc. So, all the candidates must be up-to-date with the Reva University (B.A, B.Com, and other UG courses) time table & schedule.
Download Process Of Reva University Time Table 2020
Reva University will release the time table for the academic year 2020-21. Furthermore, the students who are studying at Reva University or its affiliated colleges can view the time table from the official website. However, the Reva University Time table is only available on the official website. Furthermore, the candidate will not receive the time table via post or mail. Therefore, the candidates must download the time table as early as possible. The process to download is given below.
- Head to the official website of Reva University (reva.edu.in).
- Select the ‘Academics’ option on the homepage.
- Now, tap the ‘Examinations’ option.
- Further, click on the “Time Table”.
- You will see various courses on your screen.
- Now, pick the course and view the time table.
- Download or note down the Reva University Time Table.
Reva University Semester Exam Time Table 2020 – General Instructions
- The Time Table will only be available on the official website of Reva University.
- Semester Time Table will be in PDF Format. Furthermore, candidates can download the time table and keep it safe for future uses.
- The Semester Time Table will contain the schedule for both, practical & theory examinations.
- The final semester exams usually take place in April.
- Reva CET entrance for Engineering will take place soon after the release of the hall ticket.
- If you have any more queries or doubts, ask us in the comment section below. We will solve your queries.