Assam MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of Assam- www.dme.assam.gov.in. Candidates who qualify the NEET 2019 are eligible to fill in Assam MBBS 2019 Application Form. Before filling the application form, it is necessary to know about the eligibility criteria of Assam MBBS 2019 Admission. Candidates who wish to apply under 85% State Quota Seats and 15% All India Seats can fill in the application form. The filling of the application form is online but the submission is offline. In this article, we have explained all the details about Assam MBBS Application Form 2019. So, if you are planning to apply for Assam State NEET 2019, then go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Click Here For Bihar MBBS Application Form 2019
Important Dates of Assam MBBS 2019
The Expected Date of Releasing the Assam MBBS Application Form is June 2019. The Official Dates will be released on the official website of DME Assam. The List of the Tentative Dates are scheduled down below-
|The release of Merit List||June 2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||June 2019|
Assam MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To fill in the Application Form of Assam MBBS 2019, candidate must read the eligibility criteria below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and must be a resident from Assam State.
- The students must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019
- Applicants must have passed 12th with subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates who belong to Unreserved Category have to score 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 50% for the candidates who belong to the Reserved Category.
- The student’s Parent’s must be a permanent resident of Assam State for at least 20 years.
- They should be medically fit and must qualify the NEET 2019 Marks/Percentile.
- Candidates must have studied from Class VII to XII from the schools of Assam State.
Assam MBBS Application Form 2019
The Assam MBBS 2019 Application Form will be released online and has to be filled and submitted offline. Following are the details that have to be filled offline after downloading the application form.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Postal Address for Communication
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Date of Birth
- Physical Identification Marks
- State at which the candidate is a permanent resident
- University/Board/Council Registration Number
- Category of the Candidate
- The course of Choice in order of preference
- Choice of College
- Details of the Examination Passed
- Percentage of Marks obtained
- Declaration – Date, Place, and Signature
- Declaration by Parents/Guardian
- Upload of Passport Size photograph
Candidates have to fill in all the above-mentioned details carefully. Candidates have to carry the Application Form along with the other documents at the time of counselling. Applicants must be physically present and the documents must be self-attested
Assam MBBS Document Verification 2019
Assam MBBS 2019 Document Verification is held offline. Candidates have to report the venue given by the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. Following are the documents that are required at the time of Document Verification of Assam MBBS 2019-
- Admit Card and Pass Certificate of HSLC/ Equivalent Examination.
- Admit Card and Pass Certificate of HSSLC Certificate or Equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Admit Card of NEET
- Final Submission Form of the Application Form.
Candidates must bring original documents as well as a photocopy of all the documents. Candidates who fail to bring any of the documents will not be eligible in the Admission Process. There are no such application fees for the candidates instead they have to pay Rs 500 as a Counselling fees.
What are the reasons for getting Assam MBBS 2019 Application Form Rejected?
There are a lot of reasons for getting your Application Form rejected. It is because the Examination Authority verifies each and every information provided by the candidate. Following are some of the reasons due to which your Application Form might get rejected-
- Providing Incorrect Information
- Failing to submit the above mentioned documents
- Not Qualified NEET 2019 Exam.
Candidates must ensure that they provide correct and complete information. Candidates must visit the official website to get the latest updates and notifications regarding Admission Process.
The Application Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of Directorate of Medical Examination, Assam. The filling of the online form is online and the submission is offline. You will have to submit the application form along with the other documents at the time of counselling. The expected date of releasing the application form is June 2019. Candidates have to visit the official website of DME Assam- dme.assam.gov.in and download the application form.