We have jotted down a few AIIMS PG 2021 Preparation Tips for you. These tips shall help candidates wanting to pursue PG Courses from AIIMS in scoring good marks. Thus, ultimately you qualify for the AIIMS 2021 PG Entrance Exam. This entrance exam takes place twice a year (In January and July session). In addition, it is conducted in online mode. Moreover, it is for admission to AIIMS institute for MS/ MDS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MD courses. Thus, it is important for the aspirants of these courses to give this examination. The three main subjects that have to be covered are Clinical, Preclinical, and Paraclinical. Furthermore, for AIIMS PG 2021 Preparation Tips and complete exam pattern, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS PG 2021 Preparation Tips
AIIMS PG 2021 Question Paper consists of multiple-choice questions. It has 200 questions in total for MD/ MS and MDS. The time duration for completing MD/ MS and MDS is 3 hours. Candidates preparing for INI CET 2021 need to prepare really well, as it is a national level exam and thus there is tough competition. However, the candidates who have studied well during their MBBS/ BDS Course must find it easy. As the topics to be studied for this postgraduate exam are the same that the candidate has studied during MBBS or BDS Course.
Check – NEET 2021 Important Chapters
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Hacks 2021
- Time Management – It is the key to crack any examination. If you are able to manage time well during preparation then the result shall definitely be fruitful. For this, you can set short-term goals. Make sure that you achieve them within the time frame you have given yourself.
- In-depth knowledge of Exam Pattern – If you understand AIIMS PG MD/ MD/ MDS Exam Pattern well that would really help. You will exactly know what all to do and in which order. It shall help you in setting your priorities right. So, if you are still not through that, then go through AIIMS PG 2021 Syllabus PDF.
- Mock Tests – There are a lot of mock tests available online. They are excellent for practicing and finding your weak areas. Candidates should even time themselves while solving these. These shall also help you out in figuring out the exact pattern of the exam. You can easily understand the standard of questions that would be asked. Make sure that you practice as much as mock tests possible.
- Notes – Do not forget to make proper notes while studying. You can highlight important details in that. This shall make your revision process much easier and fruitful. It also reduces all the hustle which arises while finding a piece of particular information or topic from the pool of study material.
- Following good study material – Candidates should study from the best of books. You can even study online, just make sure that the material provided is genuine. Some of the books may lack a few essential details. Therefore, choose your reference books and study material source wisely.
AIIMS 2021 Post Graduate Syllabus
AIIMS 2021 PG Syllabus consists of all the topics, which have to be covered. The three core subjects to be covered for this exam are Clinical, Paraclinical, and Preclinical. For knowing the topics covered in these subjects, refer to the table given below.
Moreover, you can also check the Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation Tips. All the courses have their respective syllabus. The below-given table can be referred to for knowing the course-wise syllabus.
|MD (Doctor of Medicine)||MS (Master of Surgery)||MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)|
Best Books for AIIMS PG MD/ MS/ MDS 2021
Below is a list of books that can be referred for the AIIMS Post Graduate Exam 2021. These books have written a lot of success stories. They have just the right amount of information. Thus, you can study more efficiently with them. These have been around for quite some time and have been loved by every student. They are written in easy to understand language. Before starting the preparation process, make sure that you have the right book.
- Handbook of General Anatomy by BD Chaurasia
- Textbook for Microbiology by CP Baveja
- Ghai Essential Pediatrics by Vinod K Paul
- Essential Orthopaedics by Maheshwari
- Harrison’s Principle of Internal Medicine by Dennis Kasper et al and Dan L. Longo
- Bailey & Love’s short practice of surgery – Volume 1&2 by P Ronnan, Norman Williams and Andrew McCaskie
- A disease of ear, nose, throat, neck, and neck surgery by PL Dhingra and Shruti Dhingra
Furthermore, there are a lot of books that consist of previous year question papers. Hence, you can even pick those for better results. The more papers you will solve, the better you will get at this. Therefore, make sure that you are solving a lot of papers. All The Best.