AIIMS PG Application Form 2021: Note that the Registration for the July session has started, aspirants can apply through the link provided below. The first stage of the application process is the Basic Registration, i.e the Prospective Applicants Advance Registration (PAAR) process. It is carried out in online mode only. Hence, the students have to visit the official website to complete the registration. Moreover, the AIIMS PG 2021 application includes two-stage registration, i.e Basic, and Final Registration. In addition, the authorities release the admit cards of only the students who complete the registration procedure successfully. Further, before filling the AIIMS PG Application Form 2021 do not forget to check out the eligibility criteria. For complete details about the application procedure, eligibility, and application fee, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- AIIMS-DM/M.Ch./MD (Hospital Administration) & Fellowship Programme July 2021 Registration starts from 09th March 2021 & 16th March 2021 respectively. The official notification is provided below.
- The Registration for INI-CET (MS/ MD/ M.Ch. (6Yrs.)/ DM (6 Yrs.)/ MDS) July 2021 has started from 01st March 2021. Wherein, the candidates are required to register on or before 31st March 2021 (05:00 PM). Candidates who have applied earlier and their registration has been accepted for January 2019, July 2019, January 2020, July 2020, & January 2021 sessions are not required to fill in the registration and Basic Candidate Information again. – Apply Now
AIIMS PG Application Form 2021
The students need to ensure that they provide the correct information during the registration process. As the details, you mention are used for the entire admission process. While filling the AIIMS PG Online Form, the students have to enter personal details and qualifications. Candidates have to enter their choice of exam centres as well during the registration. Moreover, students should be aware of the schedule of admission activities. Thus, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table given below.
July Session Schedule
|Basic Registration||01st March 2021|
|Online registration ends||31st March 2021 (Wednesday by 05:00 PM)|
|Status of Registration & Last Date of Correction of rejected images||01st to 05th April 2021 (by 05:00 PM)|
|Final Status of Accepted Registration||06th April 2021 by 5:00 PM|
|Generation of EUC/ Editing of Registration/ Uploading of Valid Certificate||23rd March (05:00 PM) to 12th April 2021 (05:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Submission of NOC||08th May 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Sponsored Certificate||08th May 2021|
|Status of Completion of Application & Last Date of Documents Submission||19th to 23rd April 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||30th April 2021 (Friday)|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||08th May 2021 (Saturday)|
January Session Schedule (Concluded)
|Basic Registration||29th September 2020|
|Closing of the basic Registration Process||12th October 2020|
|Last date to make correction in rejected images & updated status of Basic Registration||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Final status update of accepted basic registration||19th October 2020|
|Code Generation (only for accepted basic registration candidates)||09th to 26th October 2020|
|Prospectus uploaded (For Sponsored & Foreign National)||09th October 2020|
|Final Registration & Completion of details (Qualification, City Choices & Payment only for the candidates successfully generated code)||09th to 26th October 2020|
|Status of Final Registration: Accepted or Rejected||07th to 11th November 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||13th November 2020|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||20th November 2020|
Check – AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PG 2021
It is important for each of the applicants to satisfy the AIIMS Post Graduate Eligibility Criteria. Only the students who satisfy the eligibility conditions are eligible to appear for the exam. The officials of the AIIMS Institute set these eligibility conditions. If any of the students do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, then he/ she is not eligible for admission. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria set by the authorities are as follows:
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree, which should be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Moreover, dental aspirants must have a degree recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- The applicants must also have a certificate of registration, which should be issued by the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India/ State Medical Council/ State Dental Council.
- Moreover, the candidate must have scored at least 55% (General Category) & 50% (SC/ ST Category) in the course.
- In addition, the students must have completed their one-year rotary internship on or before 30th January 2021.
Thus, these are the eligibility conditions that each applicant must fulfill. Candidates have to provide the relevant documents as well to prove that the mentioned detail is correct. If any of the students is found ineligible at later stages, then his/ her candidature gets canceled.
How to Register for AIIMS PG 2021 Entrance Exam?
The application process is carried out in two stages, i.e the PAAR Basic Registration and Final Registration. Only the students who complete the Basic Registration successfully are eligible for the Final Registration. Further, the detailed procedure to register successfully is mentioned below.
The PAAR Basic Registration is the first stage of the application process. Wherein, the students have to enter personal details and generate the login credentials. These login credentials are valid for the entire process. Candidates should keep the password and login ID safe for future use. The details of the registration are further as follows:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the Official Website, i.e www.aiimsexams.org
- Then on the homepage, click on the link for the basic registration.
- Then click on the “Click Here” button that directs the candidate to the instruction page.
- Further, read out all the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Then you need to start filling in the details, firstly students have to enter the course they want to pursue. For Example – MD/ MS/ MCH/ DM or MDS.
- Moreover, students have to enter personal details such as candidate Name, DOB, Gender, Category, ID Proof details, and Nationality.
- Then enter contact details such as Contact Number, Email ID, and then consent to the declaration form.
- Then click on the “Register” button.
- Further, your Registration ID appears on the screen.
- The login details are sent over the mail and on the contact number provided during the registration.
- Then click on the OK button and you are redirected to the Applicant Login page. On the page, you need to enter the registration ID, Password, and the Captcha.
- Furthermore, review all the details that you have mentioned and then move onto the next stage.
Step 2: Upload Important Documents
- Then all the important documents have to be uploaded that include the photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- The documents to be uploaded should be as per the specifications prescribed by the authorities. Thus, the images you upload should have a white background.
- The images should not be a blur.
- Moreover, the other specifications that you need to take care of are mentioned in the table given below. In addition, note that if the images are not as per the prescribed specifications, then the documents cannot be uploaded.
- After uploading the documents, you again have to consent to the declaration form.
- Further, click on the “Submit” button. In this way, you complete the Basic Registration process successfully.
|Left thumb impression|
How to Generate the Registration Unique Code (RUC)?
It is important to generate the Registration Unique Code. The steps to generate the code are further as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS PG 2021
- Then go on to the login window and enter the login credentials.
- Wherein, you need to enter the Registration ID, Password, and the Captcha Code.
- Then the “Generate Unique Code” option appears on the screen.
- After clicking on the option, verify all the details and then your code for the Final registration is generated.
Check – AIIMS PG 2021 Syllabus
In this registration stage, the candidates have to answer a few questions. The AIIMS PG 2021 Final Registration comprises four steps. Only the students who would have completed the basic registration successfully are eligible for this. Further, the authorities release the admit cards of only the students who complete the Final Registration. The steps involved in it are as follows:
Step 3: Enter Address & Qualification Details
- The details candidates need to enter in this step are of the qualifying examination, MBBS Academic details, Internship, and Medical Registration details.
- In addition, then enter the permanent and correspondence address.
Step 4: Make a Payment for Application Fee
- The Application Fee payment can be made in Online Mode through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Then after making the payment, do not forget to take a printout of the payment receipt. It contains the Unique Registration Number and the transaction ID.
- Moreover, the category-wise application fee is mentioned in the table given below.
SC/ ST/ EWS
OPH/ Differently abled candidates
Step 5: Fill in the Choice of Exam Centre
- After the fee payment, you need to enter your choice of exam centre. Note that the exam centre is allotted as per the entered choices only. Hence, fill in the details carefully.
- Further, AIIMS New Delhi allots exam centres on a first-come-first-served basis.
- After the issuance of the admits card, the allotted exam centre cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- The list of exam centres as per the last years’ records is further provided below zone-wise. Candidates need to choose the exam centre out of the given list only.
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Step 6: Take a Printout of the AIIMS-PG Application Form
- After completing all the above steps successfully, a registration slip appears on the screen. It contains all the details that you have provided during the basic and final registration.
- Candidates should take a printout of the registration slip for future references.
- Furthermore, note that after the submission of the application form, no alterations can be done. The students thus not be allowed to edit the form after submission.
How to Scan Images for the AIIMS Post Graduate 2021 Application Form?
The students need to scan the images correctly to upload them successfully. Further, the steps to scan the documents are as follows:
- Firstly, draw a box of 3.5 Horizontal and 4.5 Vertical sizes on a white sheet of paper using a pencil.
- Then paste the photograph into the box.
- Further, set the scanning to 200 DPI and then keep the paper with the photograph in the scanner.
- In addition, the students need to ensure that they only scan the box with photographs. Then click on the preview and scan button.
- Then save the scanned image with the correct image extension such as jpg/ jpeg/ png/ gif.
Check – AIIMS PG 2021 Question Paper
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form Correction
The details cannot be edited after the submission of the application form. However, the students can edit the details during the basic and final registration. There are a few details that can be edited. Note that the correction facility available once only. Moreover, the list of all the details that you shall be able to edit is provided below.
List of Editable Details in Basic Registration
- Candidates Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- PwD Status
- ID Proof Details
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Identification Mark
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Image of Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression
List of Editable Details in Final Registration
- Applied Course
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Subject/ Institute Choice
- Applied Under Sponsored or Foreign National or General
- Internship Details
- Academic Details
- Medical Registration Details
- Exam City Choice
- Payment of Registration Fee
- Print Final Registration
Check – AIIMS PG 2021 Answer Key
Why PAAR Registration?
In 2019, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences has introduced the facility of PAAR Registration. The main motive of introducing this facility is to decrease the number of rejected forms because of the wrong information given by the candidates. With the help of the PAAR, the Basic Registration starts a year before the date of the exam. And if in case, a candidate makes any mistake in the registration form, then it is notified in the first stage only. Hence, in this way, the candidate gets enough time to make corrections in their Application Form.
AIIMS-PG Admit Card 2021
The AIIMS PG 2021 Admit Card acts as an entry pass and thus only the students with the hall ticket are allowed to enter the exam hall. It further can be downloaded from the AIIMS website. Note that it wouldn’t be sent through any other mode. Further, to download the hall ticket, the students have to enter the Registration ID, Password, and RUC. In addition, do not forget to check out all the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities. If the discrepancy is there on the exam day, then the invigilator may not allow you to sit for the exam.
Highlights of AIIMS PG Test
Name of examination
AIIMS PG 2021
Exam conducting authority
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
Mode of examination
Number of AIIMS institutes
Number of seats
Check – JIPMER PG 2021