All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will soon be starting the AIIMS PG Counseling 2020. The candidates who have cleared the entrance exam and whose names were there on the merit list will be called in for the counseling process based on their rank on the list. The qualified candidates are up for some of the prestigious postgraduate medical courses like (MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)/M.CH/M.CH (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)) from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. There are a total of 7 AIIMS institutes in the country and students will be competing for the seats in those colleges based on their merit.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS conducts the entrance twice a year for the January and the July session. For a detailed account of the counselling process, please scroll down for the entire article.
Check AIIMS MBBS 2020
Important Dates for the AIIMS 2020 PG Counseling
Due to some reasons, this year’s schedule is a little bit behind. Though the authorities will soon be updating the information. As soon as any new information comes, the same will be updated over her. Till then a list of tentative dates for the counselling of AIIMS 2020 Post Graduate courses is given below-
|Name of the event||Date|
|Date of AIIMS Entrance Exam||To be Announced|
|Declaration of the Result and Merit list publication||To be Announced|
|Entering Choices for Mock Counseling Round||To be Announced|
|Announcement of Seat Allotment Result of Mock Counselling||To be Announced|
|Entering Choices for 1st Counseling Round||To be Announced|
|Last date to refuse seat secured in 1st Round||To be Announced|
|Last date for submission of documents and Demand Draft||To be Announced|
|2nd Counseling Round||To be Announced|
|2nd Counseling Round Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
|Last date to accept or decline seat secured in 2nd Round||To be Announced|
|Display of vacant seats||To be Announced|
AIIMS 2020 PG Admission Counseling
The AIIMS PG counseling procedure will conduct on the scheduled dates through online mode. In the counseling procedure, only the applicants who have scored qualified marks in the examination of AIIMS PG will be called out. Candidates will be allotted their seats during their time in the counseling procedure. There will be three rounds of counselling in total and the qualified candidates will be allotted seats based on their ranks in the merit list.
Visit the Official Website here
AIIMS Post Graduate Courses Counseling Procedure 2020
The applicants who have scored qualified marks in the examination of AIIMS PG will have to follow a procedure for the AIIMS PG counseling. A detailed account of the same has been mentioned below for the students.
- The selected applicants have to register themselves for PG online counseling and seat allocation on the official website.
- At the time of online counselling/seat allocation, the candidates will be required to fill their choices of seats.
- There will be a Mock Round which will also act as the 1st Round of counseling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates in that Mock Round based on their choices made earlier.
- Post the selection of the college choices in the Mock round, the 1st Round allocation will be done.
- Then on the basis of their rank on the merit list, the seat will be allotted to the candidates depending on the preference of their filled choices, category & availability of seats.
- The qualified candidates who have successfully been allotted seats in an AIIMS institution, they are required to deposit all their original certificates and a Demand Draft of 3 lakh at the allocated AIIMS college by the date and time that they will be given in the counselling.
- It is advised to all the candidates who qualify for the counseling that at the time of counseling procedure they carry a print-out of their registration slip along with other original documents.
Documents required in the AIIMS PG 2020 Admissions Counseling
There are some specific documents that the candidates are required to take with them when they report for the counseling. The list of those documents is given below. It is advised that candidates remember all of these documents to bring with.
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- AIIMS Admit Card.
- A print out of the AIIMS registration slip.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10th Certificate.
- An MBBS degree or the Provisional Pass Certificate of the course completion.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Internship completion certificate.
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Permanent or Provisional Medical Registration Certificate.
- Certificate from the last institute attended that degree imparted by it is MCI recognized.
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) certificate (if applicable).
Check JIPMER PG 2020
Hence, the AIIMS Post Graduation Counselling 2020 will be taking place on the scheduled dates. We hope that the article helped you in any way understand what you were looking for. It is also advised for you all to be updated with the official website. Any further updates will be available on this page as well.