AIIMS PG Counselling 2020: The Institute has declared the dates for AIIMS Postgraduate Open Round Counselling. The open round counselling will take place offline. You can check all the details below. The AIIMS PG Vacant Seat List (JANUARY Session) for the second round of counselling is also available. Moreover, the candidates who have cleared the entrance exam and whose names were there on the merit list will be called in for the counseling process based on their rank on the list. The qualified candidates are up for some of the prestigious postgraduate medical courses like (MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)/M.CH/M.CH (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)) from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There are a total of 7 AIIMS institutes in the country and students will be competing for the seats in those colleges based on their merit. AIIMS conducts the entrance twice a year for the January and July sessions. For a detailed account of the counselling process, please scroll down for the entire article.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the dates for AIIMS PG Open Round Counselling. Check the date schedule AIIMS PG below-
Dates for AIIMS Postgraduate Open Round Counselling
|Starting Date of Online Registration||13th Feb 2020 (11:00 am)|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||16th Feb 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Release of the AIIMS PG Seat Matrix||19th Feb 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|AIIMS PG Open Round Counselling||20th Feb 2020 (8:30 am) in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS New Delhi|
Important Dates for the AIIMS 2020 PG Counseling
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences have released the official dates of the Post Graduate Counselling. Check the dates below.
Online Basic Registration Dates
|Start of Online basic registration||May 6, 2019 (Started)|
|Last date to register||27th August 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Status of basic registration and correction in deficiencies||September 3, 2019|
|Last date to rectify the deficiency in the basic registration||September 9, 2019, up to 5:00 PM|
|Final Status of the Basic Registration||16th September 2019|
|Generation of Code (only for accepted basic registered candidates)||16th September 2019 to 11th October 2019 (5:00 pm)|
Final Registration Schedule
|Date of Uploading Prospectus for Sponsored/Foreign National Candidates||26th September 2019|
|Date of Online Final Registration (only for the candidates who have generated the code)||27th September 2019 to 11th October 2019|
|Date of Checking the Status of the Final Registration (accepted/rejected with reasons)||21st October 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of required documents for the rejected application form||25th October 2019|
|Last Date of receiving the application form duly recommended and forwarded with NOC||25th October 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Sponsored Certificate||25th October 2019|
|Finalization of Centers and Release of Admit Card||6th November 2019|
|Date of the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam||17th November 2019|
|Final Seat Position||19th November 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||22nd November 2019|
|Exercising of Choices||2nd December 2019|
|Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling||20th February 2020|
AIIMS PG July 2020 Session- Basic Registration Schedule
|Starting Date of the Online Basic Registration||27th November 2019|
Check – AIIMS MBBS 2020
- AIIMS PG Vacant Seats List for the 2nd round of counselling (January 2020 Session) has been released by the authorities. Check now to know how many seats are available for the round. Check AIIMS PG 2020 Vacant Seat List.
- AIIMS PG Mock Round Result of Online Counselling has been released. The candidates can check out the link to download the result and check whether they have cleared it or not.
- AIIMS PG 2020 Counselling Schedule has been released by the exam conducting body. The first round is already over and the allotment list of the same will be made available on 06 December 2019.
- Final Seat Position Addendum for AIIMS PG is now available. The authorities have increased the no. of seats in some of the institutes. Check out the list to know how many seats are added in some of the institutes.
AIIMS 2020 PG Admission Counselling
The AIIMS PG counseling procedure will conduct on the scheduled dates through online mode. In the counseling procedure, only the applicants who have scored qualified marks in the examination of AIIMS PG will be called out. Candidates will be allotted their seats during their time in the counseling procedure. There will be three rounds of counselling in total and the qualified candidates will be allotted seats based on their ranks in the merit list.
Visit the Official Website here
AIIMS Post Graduate Courses Counseling Procedure 2020
The applicants who have scored qualified marks in the examination of AIIMS PG will have to follow a procedure for the AIIMS PG counseling. The selected applicants have to register themselves for PG online counseling and seat allocation on the official website.
- At the time of online counselling/seat allocation, make sure that you fill in the choice preferences.
- There will be a Mock Round which will also act as the 1st Round of counseling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates in that Mock Round based on their choices made earlier.
- Post the selection of the college choices in the Mock round, the 1st Round allocation will be done.
- Then on the basis of their rank on the merit list, the seat will be allotted to the candidates depending on the preference of their filled choices, category & availability of seats.
- The qualified candidates who have successfully been allotted seats in an AIIMS institution, they are required to deposit all their original certificates and a Demand Draft of 3 lakh at the allocated AIIMS college by the date and time that they will be given in the counselling.
- Candidates who are eligible for the counselling round will have to carry a registration slip along with them.
Documents required in the AIIMS PG 2020 Admissions Counseling
Candidates have to bring the following documents at the time of AIIMS Postgraduate Counselling-
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- AIIMS Admit Card.
- A print out of the AIIMS registration slip.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10th Certificate.
- An MBBS degree or the Provisional Pass Certificate of the course completion.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Internship completion certificate.
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Permanent or Provisional Medical Registration Certificate.
- Certificate from the last institute attended that degree imparted by it is MCI recognized.
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) certificate (if applicable).
Check JIPMER PG 2020
Hence, the AIIMS Post Graduation Counselling 2020 will be taking place on the scheduled dates. We hope that the article helped you in any way understand what you were looking for. Make sure that you check the official website for the latest updates and notifications. Any further updates will be available on this page as well.