Saurashtra University Admission 2020 has been closed. Students can check out the time table and merit list link below. The last date to submit the form was extended to 15th August 2020. The Saurashtra University, Gujarat is a NAAC Credited Unity. However, to get admission in this University, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The University is also responsible for conducting the Semester Examinations for the students. Students can check out the date sheet and result of the University. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Saurashtra University UG/PG Admission. Therefore, go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of Saurashtra University Admission 2020-21
- Saurashtra University has released the 2nd Merit List of various courses for admission. Check the Saurashtra University Merit List.
- The University has released the exam time table for Semester Examination. Check Now
Saurashtra University Admission Dates
The University has released the official dates of admission. However, the Merit List and Counselling dates will be available soon. We will update the dates soon. So, check out the dates below-
Saurashtra University UG Admission 2020-21
|Starting Date of Registration||Started|
|Last Date of Registration||15th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the online filled application form||–|
|Release of the Provisional Merit List||–|
|First Admission Letter and Admission List||–|
|Second Admission List and Letter||–|
|Last Date to Pay the Admission Fees||–|
Saurashtra University PG Admission 2020-21
|Starting Date of Registration||18th July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||30th July 2020|
|Release of the First merit list||7th August 2020|
|First Admission List and Letter||10th August 2020|
|Release of the Second Merit List||14th August 2020|
|Second Admission List and Admission Letter||18th August 2020|
|Release of Vacant Seats||21st August 2020|
|Vacant Admission Letter and List||25th August 2020|
Courses Available at Saurashtra University
If you are willing to apply at Saurashtra University, Gujarat, then you need to know the list of courses that are available at the University. So, check out the list of courses that are provided by Saurashtra University.
Undergraduate Courses (Bachelor)
|B.A Home Science||Bachelor of Arts||Bachelor of Arts (Interior Design)|
|B.Sc Home Science||BVOC in Applied Computer Technology||Social Work|
|Bachelor of Science and Informatics||Bachelor of Science and Information Technology||BJMC|
|Bachelor of Rural Studies||Performing Arts Tabla||Library Science|
|B.Com||BBA||Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law|
|B.VOC Chemical Technology||Commerce||Computer Application|
|Bachelor of Law||Bachelor in Performing Arts Dance Kathak||Applied Biotechnology|
|Industrial Chemistry||Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance||Bachelor of Vocation ( Medical Lab and Molecular Diagnosis Technology)|
Saurashtra University PG Courses (Masters)
|Arts||Journalism and Mass Communication||Performing Arts Tabla|
|Rural Studies||Commerce||Arts, Dance Kathak|
|Performing Arts Vocal||Science||Social Work|
|Master of Science Information Technology, and Computer Application|
The University also provides Diploma Courses in various departments. Check out the list Saurashtra University Diploma Courses below-
|Diploma in Computer Sciences||DLLT||DTLP|
|COP||Diploma in Taxation and Practices||DMLT|
|Medical Laboratory Modecular Diagnostic||Post Graduate in Computer Application|
Eligibility Criteria of Saurashtra University
The Eligibility Criteria is one of the important factors in the admission process of the University. Your form is acceptable if you satisfy the eligibility criteria. However, the eligibility criteria vary from courses to courses. So, the Eligibility conditions of the Saurashtra University are as follows-
B.Ed Course Program
- Candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There is no age limit for Saurashtra University B.Ed Admission.
M.Sc Course Program
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc Graduation Course
- Must have passed Diploma in Electronic Engineering
B.Sc/M.Sc Applied Physics
- Candidate must have passed 12th with Science Subjects in Group A or B or Diploma in Engineering.
- Also, the applicant has to qualify the entrance test.
Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Drug Regulatory Affairs and Pharmabiotechnology
- Applicant must have scored 58% in B.Pharma
- GPAT/GATE scores are also applicable.
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Applicant must have B.Pharma as one of the subjects in Basic Science from a Recognized University
Certificate Courses in Dialysis Technology
- Candidate must have passed science with Science Stream.
- Arts/Commerce Background students are also eligible. But the priority is given more to the science students.
Biochemistry/M.Sc Biochemistry/ PG Diploma in Microbiology
- The candidates should have passed BSc / M.Sc: Biochemistry Microbiology / Botany / Zoology / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Chemistry Other Biological Sciences.
M.Phil Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Master in Pharmacy Management
- For Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, the candidate must have secured 55% marks in M.Sc, M.Pharma, and MS Courses.
- For Pharmacy Management, the student must have passed the 12th class in Science and have completed B.Pharma.
Saurashtra University Reservation Criteria 2020-21
- 10% of the seats are reserved for the EWS category.
Saurashtra University Application Form 2020
The University has released the Application Form for Applied Physics (B.Sc and M.Sc). Students who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the form. The last date to submit the Saurashtra University UG/PG Admission Form is 1st August 2020. Candidates have to fill and submit the online form to the University. Make sure that you submit the form before the due date. Below, we have mentioned the step by step process to apply for Saurashtra University Application Form.
How to Apply for Saurashtra University Registration Form?
The step by step process to apply for Saurashtra University Admission 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- saurashtrauniversity.edu
- Then click on the Online Registration Link.
- Enter the required details correctly.
- After the successful registration, you will receive a User ID and Password on your registered number.
- Login using the credentials, and enter the rest of the details and upload the documents
- Select the college
- Recheck all the details and submit the form
- Download and take two to three printouts of the form.
Application Fees for UG and PG Courses
- The Mode of Payment of the registration fees is online through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- The fees is non-refundable.
- The cost of the Saurashtra University Application Form is Rs 450/- for B.Ed and other courses. Whereas, the application fee for PG Courses (all category) is Rs 150/-
Students have to send the hard copy of the application form (through Courier/Post) to the following address-
Head, Department of Nano Science, Building Number-23, Saurashtra University, Rajkot 360005
Candidates can also call on the Student helpline number at 9998800039.
Saurashtra University Time Table
The University releases the date sheet for the semester exams. Students who have already enrolled in the University can check the Saurashtra University Schedule here. The time table of the University carries the details such as date, time, and shift of the exam. The exams have been postponed. The revised dates will be available soon.
Saurashtra University Syllabus
Students who are appearing for the semester exams can check the Saurashtra University Exam Syllabus. The syllabus will help the students to know the exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam. Students can also download the Question Paper of SU here.
Saurashtra University Admit Card 2020
The University releases the admit card a week before the date of the exam. Candidates can download the Saurashtra University Hall Ticket online. To download the admit card enter your Registration Details. The admit card carries details such as Exam Date, Time, Venue, Candidate details, etc. The Saurashtra University Admit Card is a mandatory document that a candidate has to carry to the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the exam card.
Saurashtra University Result 2020
The University releases the admission result on saurashtrauniversity.edu. It is also responsible for releasing the Semester Exam Result conducted by the University. The admission list is available in the form of the merit list. Hence, the Saurashtra University Merit List Result carries the following details-
- Application Number
- Student Code
- Mobile Number
- Percentage of marks in theory
- Payment Status
Important Documents Required for Saurashtra University Admission
The documents that are required for Saurashtra University Admission 2020-21 are as follows-
- Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate etc.
So, these are the complete details of Saurashtra University UG/PG Admission. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.