AFMC MBBS Admission 2019 starts from the first week of July 2019 after the declaration of NEET UG 2019 Result. Candidates who are willing to take admissions in MBBS and BDS Course can check out this article. The AFMC starts for “Armed Force Medical College”. The College offers seats to the candidates who have qualified NEET 2019 with minimum required percentile. The College will start its online application from July 2019. In this article, we have given detailed information about the AFMC, Pune MBBS Admission 2019, Important Dates, Eligibility etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
About AFMC, Pune
The Armed Force Medical College is a Medical College that was established in the year 1948. The College is managed by the Indian Armed Forces. It is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik The Medical College is recognized b Medical Council of India for conducting a 5-year and 6-month teaching programme leading to the MBBS Degree. The College offers UG Course- MBBS and B. Sc Nursing.
AFMC Pune, MBBS Admissions 2019 Dates
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online Registration||1st Week of July 2019|
|Last Date to Register and Fill in the Application Form||2nd Week of July 2019|
|The Release of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019||2nd July 2019|
|AFMC Screening Procedure 2019 (ToELR +PAT+PI)||2nd July 2019|
|Final List of the Selected Candidates||1st Week of August 2019|
|Reporting of the Selected Candidates for Admission||2nd Week of August 2019|
|Reporting of the Wait-Listed candidates subject to vacancy.||4th Week of August 2019|
AFMC Pune MBBS Admissions 2019
The AFMC Pune offers 130 seats for MBBS Admission 2019. 105 Seats are allotted for boys, 25 seats are offered to the Girls, out of which 10 seats are reserved for SC/ST Candidates. Based on the NEET 2019 Scores and Ranks, selection of candidates takes place.
Highlights of AFMC Pune Admissions 2019
|Name of the Examination||AFMC MBBS|
|Full Form||Armed Force Medical College|
|Type of the Exam||UG Level|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Conducting Body||Indian Armed Forces|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Online (CBT)|
|Duration of the Examination||30 Minutes|
|Helpline||+91 20 26334230, +91 20 26330781|
AFMC MBBS Admissions 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission in AFMC Pune, candidates have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions-
Nationality and Marital Status
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Foreign Nationals of Indian Origin can be admitted to AFMC only after they have Indian Citizenship or in respect of whom the Ministry of Home Affairs issues a certificate of eligibility.
- Unmarried Applicants are also eligible to apply. Candidates getting married during the course time are not permitted.
- Applicants should be medically fit as per the prescribed standards by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu and Kashmir are also eligible.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate is 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate for admission is 24 years.
- The Applicants have to score least 60% marks in Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Appeared Candidates or Candidate appearing the qualifying examination are also eligible.
AFMC Pune MBBS Application Form 2019
The Registration Process for AFMC 2019 MBBS is done online only. The AFMC MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available from July 2019. The Application Forms will be available on the official website. The Application Form submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
How To Apply AFMC MBBS Application Form 2019?
The step by step procedure to fill AFMC MBBS Online Form 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website
- In the Homepage section, click on the Admission Link and select on the course that you have applied for.
- Register yourself by using your e-mail id and mobile number.
- Login after the confirmation of the email.
- Enter the details correctly that is asked in the examination form.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications. The Scanned Photograph and Signature must be in JPEG Format and the image size should not be more than 50 Kb.
- Recheck all the details and save the application form.
- Pay the Application Fees from any modes available.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Application Fees for AFMC MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- An Application Fees of Rs 250/- has to be paid by all the candidates.
- The Application Fees can be deposited through generated SBI Bank Challan.
- Candidates have to visit the nearest SBI Bank and submit the required application fee.
AFMC MBBS 2019 – Selection Procedure
As mentioned above, the selection takes place based on the NEET 2019 Scores. Students qualifying NEET UG 2019 have to appear TOELR- (Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning). It is a psychological assessment test cum Interview. Based on the NEET 2019 Score, and screening at AFMC, two merit lists will be prepared. Boys and Girls will have a different merit list. Based on that, candidates will be shortlisted with their final position in the merit list. Candidates remaining will be on the waiting list.
The Result will be displayed on the official website of AFMC Pune. Candidates who are applying for AFMC MBBS BDS Admission 2019 have a compulsory serve as Commissioned Officers in the Armed Forces Medical Services. This will depend upon the vacancies available and will be determined on merit co-operation at the Final MBBS Exam.
Pattern of TOELR Exam 2019
The Exam Pattern of AFMC, Pune TOELR MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows-
|Exam Duration||30 Minutes|
|The format of the Questions||Objective Type (MCQ)|
|Total Number of Questions||40 Questions|
|Total Marks||80 Marks|
|Mark for each correct answer||2 Marks|
|Negative Marking||0.5 marks for every wrong answer|
The Scores of TOELR Exam will be added to the NEET 2019 Scores. A normalized score will be generated by dividing the scores by 4.
After completing TOELR, candidates will have to undergo a Psychological Assessment Test and a Personal Interview Round to clear AFMC MBBS Admissions 2019.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019
The Armed Force Medical College, Pune will release separate merit lists for shortlisting the candidates for the AFMC MBBS BDS 2019 Admissions. AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released online based on the candidate’s score in NEET 2019, TOELR, Psychological Assessment Test and Interview. The Merit List will be published by 1st week of August 2019. The AFMC 2019 MBBS/BDS Merit List will contain the Name of the selected candidate, NEET Roll Number, Registration Number, Category, Father’s Name etc.
AFMC MBBS Counselling 2019
The AFMC Pune, Counseling Schedule will be uploaded on the official website of AFMC along with the list of the selected candidates. The Admission will be offered on the basis of the NEET 2019 Score and AFMC Screening Test.
Documents to be Submitted at the Time of AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019
The Shortlisted candidates whose names are listed on the merit list will be offered admissions in AFMC College Pune Campus. In the case of the vacancies, the waitlisted candidates will be allotted seats.
The AFMC MBBS Document Verification Round is held offline. Candidates have to visit the campus in person. The following are the documents that are asked at the time of AFMC MBBS BDS Document Verification.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Passing Certificate of Class 10th
- The Marksheet of Class 12th
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof of the Parents
- Gap Certificate, if the gap is more than 2 years.
- Domicile Certificate
- Colored Photograph with White Background.
- NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET 2019 Mark Sheet
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- Online Registration Form of AFMC Pune MBBS Admission 2019
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
The Armed Force Medical College Admission Starts from the first week of July 2019. The Admission to the MBBS Courses includes- Online Filling of the Application Form, Merit List, TOELR Exam followed by Physical Assessment Test, and Interview Round.