Visva Bharati Merit List 2020 (Provisional Merit List) is now available. The test Schedule has been released for various courses. The college had started the admission process for UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and other courses. The last date to submit the admission form was extended to 25th September 2020. The college is specialized in both the U.G and P.G courses. The list issued to the students contains a lot of information about the candidates. Things like name, roll no, category, marks, etc. are present in the list. The preparation of the merit list is done as per the subject. Thus, as per the total availability and subject wise total seats, the selection of candidates is done. The Visva Bharti Admission List is prepared as per the category as well as combined marks are also given. To know more about it, students must visit the site of the College or they must read the article given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Exam Schedule (Allotment List) for B.Des Design Exam Released. Candidates can check the slot and time below. Applicants have to attend the Online Admission Test with 2 A4 Size Papers and a lead pencil only with no erasers. Click on the link below for more details.
- Visva Bharti College will conduct a Viva Meet through Google Meet for M.A Journalism and Mass Communication from 8th October 2020 onwards. To Check more about other course admission test, click Here
Visva Bharati Merit List Important Dates
Prior to the admission process, the schedule is released by the college authorities. This clears the ideas about the dates and programs. Some of the important dates are mention below.
|Online Admission Form||10th August 2020|
|Last date to apply||15th August 2020 (midnight)|
|Publication of Merit List||Released|
|Publication of Merit List for M.Ed and M.A in education||–|
How To Look For Visva Bharati Merit List 2020
In order to view the list, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps that one needs to follow are:
- Visit the official site of the college
- A home page of the college will appear on the screen
- Click on “For the admission please wait” provided by the college
- Go For the “UG” Course and click on it
- Press on the “Undergraduate Merit List (Provisional)”
- The list will appear in the pdf format as per the subject
- Click on the respective subject as per the category or combined
- Thus, the list will appear in front of the screen, hence check your name
By following the above steps, one can download the list in PDF format. From the PDF look into the names.
Eligibility For Visva Bharati 2020
There are certain eligibility criteria in order to fill the form. One has to fulfill that criteria otherwise candidates won’t be able to fill the form. The basic requirement is to clear the H.S.C or equivalent exam. Authority takes the best of four subjects for making the list. Students applying for this college must be aware of the guidelines set up by the College. while preparing the list for U.G courses, 12th Board marks are important however for some courses it requires the entrance exam.
Visva Bharati Merit List Tie Breaker
If there is a tiebreaker among the students regarding the marks, then the following things are there. The person having an equal rank will lead to inter-se merit to determine their place. They keep the following things in mind :
- Candidates having higher marks in 12th board subject
- If the tie still exists then, the English subject will be taken into consideration. The person having high value in English as compared to the other person will be taken.
- If the tie still exists, then the person who is older than the other one.
Preparation of the Visva Bharati Merit List
Concerned authority prepares the list on the basis of the 12th Board performance or an equivalent exam. While preparing the list authority takes no. of things into account. Only marks will not lead to admission to the college. Authority takes a category, seat availability, reservation policy, etc into account for the selection of the students. Authority goes through the application form submitted by the students. Candidates must ensure that the given information is valid and correct. Any kind of forgery in the documents will lead to the cancellation of the forms. Thus fill the correct information while filling the form.