VBSPU Improvement Result 2020: The Controller of Examinations of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, has declared the VBSPU Result 2020. Therefore, the students who are giving the semester exams can check the VBSPU Improvement Result from the official website. The students who have appeared for the Improvement/Backpaper must check the Purvanchal University Improvement Result from the link given in this article. The students must check the VBSPU Exam Time Table/ Date Sheet before appearing for the exam. They must also download the VBSPU Admit Card/Hall Ticket to appear in the Regular Semester Exam. After the completion of the exam, the Examination Council will declare the VBSPU Regular/ Ex-Student Result 2020 on the official website exam.vbspu.ac.in. Therefore, the students can check their VBSPU Improvement/Scrutiny Result from the link given in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- VBSPU Result 2020 Check Purvanchal University annual/ semester result 2020.
VBSPU Regular/ Ex-Student Result
The university conducts the Improvement exams for the students who could not qualify with good marks in the main examination. Therefore, all such students who are unsatisfied with their semester results can sit for the improvement exam. The Examination Council will publish the VBSPU Improvement Result BA on its official website. The students can check the result online from the official website. Also, we will update the link to download the result in the updates section in this article. Therefore, the students must read the article to get the updates about the declaration of VBSPU Jaunpur Improvement Result 2020 online.
VBSPU Improvement Result 2020
Purvanchal University conducts various Undergraduate and postgraduate examinations annually. Therefore, the students who are already pursuing some courses from the university must sit for the examination. The university also releases the Veer Bahadur Purvanchal University Improvement Result after the completion of the exam. After the declaration of the main exam result, there are some students who could not secure good marks in the exam. Or else, there are also candidates who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the improvement exam.
Check- VBSPU Application Form 2020
Back Paper/Improvement Result of Regular/Private Students (Session 2019-20)
The Controller of Examinations will publish the result of the improvement exams. Therefore, the students must visit the official website to check the list of courses for which the results are already published. So, we are giving the links to download the VBSPU Improvement/Scrutiny Result in the table given below:
VBSPU Online Improvement Result 2019-20 MA MSC MCOM
|Name of the Course||Improvement Result PDF|
|M.Com. – First Year||Click Here|
|M.Com. – Final Year||Click Here|
|MA. – First Year||Click Here|
|MA. – Final Year||Click Here|
|M.Sc. – I Year||Click Here|
|M.Sc. – II Year||Click Here|
|M.Sc. AG – I Year||Click Here|
|M.Sc. AG – II Year||Click Here|
|M.D.S. Final Year||Click Here|
How to Download VBSPU Improvement Result 2019 @ vbspu.ac.in?
The officials will release the VBSPU MA Improvement Result on its official website vbspu.ac.in. Therefore, all the students appearing for the improvement exam. Must check their results online. There is no other mode to access the result of the improvement exam. So, all the students must know the process to check the online result. However, the students may face some difficulty while downloading the result. The officials will declare the result for many courses on the same day. Therefore, the website may not function properly due to heavy traffic. So, the students must wait for the website to function properly. However, we will also upload a direct link for the candidates to check the improvement exam result easily. So, for the knowledge of the candidates we are giving a few basic steps to download the improvement result below:
- First of all, students go to the official website VBSPU
- Then the students will have to find the VBSPU UG / PG Revaluation Result 2020 Link
- Click on this link and a new tab will open on the computer screen
- Enter your required details like as roll number / admit card number etc
- Now click on submit button
- The Improvement result will appear on your computer screen from where you can check your new marks in the subjects.
- Furthermore, the candidates must download and take a print out of the marks sheet of improvement exam.
Details Printed on VBSPU Revaluation/Scrutiny Result Card
After downloading the Improvement Result of VBSPU the candidates must check all the details very carefully. They must download the result card and then save the copy for future reference. The details printed on the improvement scorecard has to be correct and if there is any discrepancy found on the result card, then the candidates may get disqualified from participating in the process of counselling, even if they have good marks in the examination. Therefore the details on the revaluation result card are very significant for the candidate to get admission into their desired course. Here are a few important details given on the Score Card of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, from these details, a candidate can check and verify his/her own details:
- Name of the student
- Registration no.
- Evaluation no.
- Date of birth
- Name of the course/ program
- Year/ semester
- Subject-wise marks/grades obtained by the candidates
- Maximum marks
- Marks in internal assessment or practical marks (if applicable)
- Revaluation Marks in Theory exam
- Total marks obtained/ grades
- Marks percentage
- Result status (pass/ fail)
- Instructions to students
How to Fill the VBSPU Improvement Exam Form?
The students who are not satisfied with their marks in the main examination must apply for revaluation. For filling the revaluation form the candidates must check the official website. They can also see the updates in this article about the last date to fill the VBSPU Improvement Form. The process to apply for the improvement exam is online. Therefore, the students will have to check the instructions very carefully before filling the improvement exam form. Follow the steps given below to apply for Purvanchal University Improvement Exam:
- Students need to visit the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University examination branch page.
- From the latest updates box, a candidate has to click on the Improvement Exam Form Download.
- Then the students will have to fill the improvement exam form. Also, they will have to pay the examination fees for the papers in which they are appearing for the improvement. Without the application fee, the online application will not get accepted by the examination council.
- After paying the online revaluation fees, finally, the candidate must submit the application.
Important Instructions for VBSPU Improvement Result
It is important for the candidates to go through the instructions given regarding the VBSPU BSc. Improvement Result. The students must read all the conditions for appearing for the improvement examination. They must also check the process to apply for the improvement exam at Purvanchal University. Any defaulter will be subject to penalty as per the norms of the university/college. Here are a few important instructions for the candidates:
- The Controller of the Examinations will publish the semester Improvement/ Backpaper results on its official website.
- The council uploads the results in online mode only. However, some colleges display the scrutiny results on their notice boards.
- Result published online will be only for the purpose of information to the students. It should not be treated as an original mark sheet.
- The original mark sheet along with other certificates will be distributed later after the release of the result.
VBSPU Improvement Result 2020 Highlights
|VBSPU Improvement Result 2020|
|Name of the University||Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU)|
|Result Type||UG/PG Improvement Result|
|VBSPU Improvement Result Date||Updates Soon|
|Exam Date||April/May 2020|