Calcutta University Result 2020: BCom Sem-III (Honours/ General/ Major) Examination Result Declared. The Controller of Examinations of the University of Calcutta has decided that there will be NO EXAMS for Final/ Semester students at UG/PG Levels due to Covid-19 outbreak. The Committee has decided a few modalities on the basis of which the students will be promoted. The Calcutta University UG/PG Result Dec 2019 is now available on the portal of the examination branch of CU. The University has also declared the result of B.A/B.Sc (Sem-III). The link to check the result is provided below. Therefore, the candidates who have given the examination can download the PDF of the Calcutta University BA/BSc/BCom Result 2020. Candidates can also read about Calcutta University admission Application Form last date, eligibility, courses, fees, admit card, merit list, cut off, counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The officials will release the marks sheet on the website. However, we will also notify the candidates about Calcutta University Result 2020 PDF. Also, it is important for the candidates to visit the official website to get the latest updates. So, the students who have filled the Calcutta University Application Form 2020 can appear in the examination. Therefore, in this article, we have given the details about the process to check the Calcutta University Result Part 1 Online from the official website.
- Calcutta University B.Com Semester III and V Result Published. Students can check their results at wbresults.nic.in. Check official notice here
- No Exams for Final Year/ Semester students this year. Modalities for UG/ PG Semester Examination and Evaluation of Students Explained!
- The officials have postponed all the UG/PG semester exams of Calcutta University due to COVID-19 and subsequent lock-down till 3rd May 2020.
- VIII/XI+ Level STC Examination Result (January 2020) is declared. Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth to check the result. Click here
- B.A/B.Sc Result Semester III (Honors/General/Major) Examination 2020 Result is declared on 6th March 2020. Check Here
- Publication of results of Re-Examination & FSI for B.A./B.Sc.Part-II (Honours/Major) Examination,2020 Under 1+1+1 System
- B.A./B.Sc. Part-I (Honours/General & Major) Examination, 2020 (under 1+1+1 system)
Calcutta University Result 2020- Latest Evaluation System
It has further been approved that if a student wishes to appear in a formal examination instead of an alternative evaluation method, as stated above, he/she should be given an opportunity to apply for the same through a process to be notified by the university. However, the said examination should be conducted only after the situation gets normalized and the result of the said special examination may be published within one month of the examination being held. The final result marks should be revised as per the student’s performance in the special examination, irrespective of whether he/she secures more or fewer marks than what is awarded to him/her through alternate evaluation methods. To this effect, an undertaking may be obtained from the student before allowing him/her to appear in the special examination.
CU Result 2020: Important Dates 2020
The Controller of Examinations of Calcutta University has released the Result of BA/BSc. Part-2 Result Online. Therefore, the candidates who have given the examination can check the result online now. Also, the results of the examinations conducted in 2020 are released in the month of January 2020. Therefore, the students who gave the examinations can check Calcutta University Result 1st Year from the official website. The Examination Authorities may also change the dates of the declaration of the result. So, the applicants must keep visiting the official website to know the details of the latest updates. However, we are giving a list of tentative dates for the release of the results in the table given below:
|Release of the Examination Form for Odd Semesters (1st/3rd/5th)||June 2020|
|Admit Card for the Odd Semester Exams||November 2020|
|Odd Semester Examination||November-December 2020|
|Result of the Odd Semester||January-February 2020|
|Release of the Examination Form for Even Semesters (2nd/4th/6th)||April 2020|
|Admit Card for the Even Semester Exams||April/May 2020|
|Even Semester Examination||May 2020|
|Result of the Even Semester||July/August 2020|
How To Download Calcutta University Result 2020?
Once the official results are published on the main website, the students must Download Calcutta University Result PDF. However, the candidates can check the result only through online mode. Therefore, it is important for applicants to know the process to check the results online. So, for the ease of the candidates, we are giving the steps to check the online result. Moreover, the students must follow the steps given below in the same order to get the PDF of the result:
- In the very first step, the candidates have to visit the Official Website of Calcutta University at wbresults.nic.in and then follow the steps further.
- Then, in the next step, the CU Homepage will appear on your screen.
- After that, from the drop-down list select the Examinations Portal which leads to the main page of the latest events.
- Furthermore, select the Examination Results from the drop-down list.
- Also, there you can find the links to all the Calcutta University Result Part 2 for all the courses.
- From these available options, select your desired semester result.
- Subsequently, in the following step, a display page appears where you have to fill in your details.
- So, on this page, you have to enter your Roll Number.
- Also, check the details in the box and then click on the submit button.
- After that, in the next step, candidates can see their result displayed on the screen. From here, one can download the result or save it on their mobile.
- However, the candidates must also verify the details given in the result. They must check the Name, Course, Marks Obtained and Result Status. These things are essential to confirm before taking the printout of the mark sheet.
Details Given on University of Calcutta Score Card
After downloading the mark sheet, the students must carefully verify all the details printed on it. This is important because the officials will not entertain any complaint after the release dates. Because the scorecard is a very important document that helps the candidate to get admission in their desired course. So, the mark sheet of any examination contains a few basic information that contains the personal details of the candidate. Therefore, it is very important that all the details imprinted on the marks sheet are correct and there is no discrepancy on the result card. Henceforth, in order to avoid any kind of difficulty, the candidates must carefully check all the details on the scorecard. So, after downloading the Calcutta University Exam Result candidates need to check the following details and verify that they are correct:
- Name of the Student
- University Name
- Course Name
- Year/ Session
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks scored in each Paper
- Practical Marks
- Theory Marks
- CGPA (in case of CBCS Curriculum)
- Maximum Marks
- Overall Status (Pass/ Fail/ Back)
The University of Calcutta Review Result
The students who are not satisfied with their marks in the semester/annual exams can apply for the revaluation of their answer scripts. Moreover, revaluation is a complex process in which the Examination Council scrutinizes the answer script of the applicant to check if there is any mistake in the totaling of marks or any unmarked response. Also, the applicants need to apply for the revaluation by filling an application form and pay the applicable fees for the same. Furthermore, after a few days of applying, the Office of the Controller of Examinations releases the Calcutta University Review Result on its official website. Therefore, the candidates can check their new scores from the official website. Also, the revaluation result contains details such as the Roll Number of the candidate and mentions “Benefit/ Not Benefit” depending on if there is an increment in the marks or not.
Calcutta University Re-Exam/ Supplementary Result 2020
The supplementary exam is for those students who could not secure a passing percentage in the main examination. Therefore, such students are given another chance to improve their marks. Such students can check their Calcutta University BEd Result from the main website. Also, in order to appear in the Supplementary exam, students are required to fill an application form and they also have to pay an application form as prescribed by the university. Further, they must apply within the specified time frame. However, the supplementary examination for Undergraduate programs in CU is conducted in the month of November and the result is declared in the month of January/February. The notification regarding the supplementary exam is displayed on the Examination Branch website. Also, we will notify the candidates in the updates section in this article.
Calcutta University Counselling 2020
The candidates whose names appear in the merit list can sit for the counselling. The Admission Council selects candidates on the basis of marks in the written entrance exam. Also, the candidates have to fill the college choice during the time of filling the application form. However, the seat allotment is done on the basis of the marks of the candidates in the written entrance test. Therefore, the candidates who have got more marks have a higher chance of getting the college of their top preference. Also, during the time of counselling, the candidates must carry all the original documents with them. The admission council will grant them admission only after the successful verification of their original document.
Address: 87/1, College Street, Kolkata – 700073, West Bengal, India
Phone Number: 2219 – 3798 / 2219 – 3762
Email Id: [email protected]