NIOS Assignment 2021 is available for Secondary Courses. The National Institute of Open Schooling is responsible for conducting the Assignment Process for the candidates. Admitted Candidates can download the Assignment Questions and FrontPage Sample here. The Authority is responsible for D.El.Ed and Secondary and Senior Secondary Assignment Submission. The D.El.Ed stands for Diploma in Elementary Education which is a two-year course that trains and enhances the teaching skills of untrained teachers. Whereas, Secondary and Senior Secondary stands for 10th and 12th class respectively. The NIOS Assignments are also known as Tutor Marked Assignments. So, in this article, we have provided complete details of the NIOS TMA. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Schedule of Submission of TMA for the session 2020-21 Available. Download Now.
- NIOS Secondary Assignments 2021 Released Download Now
NIOS Secondary and Senior Assignment Schedule
There are two sessions in a year to submit the Tutor Marked Assignment. One for the April/May Exam, and the other is for the October/November. The Official Dates will be available soon on the official website- nios. ac.in.
NIOS April/May Exam
|Submission of the assignments by the learners to the study centers||31st January|
|Feedback of the subject teacher to the result/NIOS Assignment Result||15th February|
|Submission of the assignments by the learners to the study centers||31st July|
|Feedback of the subject teacher to the result/NIOS Assignment Result||15th August|
If the last day of assignment submission happens to be a public holiday/Saturday/Sunday, then the next working day will be automatically be treated as the last date.
NIOS D.El.Ed Assignment Schedule
The D.El.Ed Assignment Schedule will be available soon on its official website- dled.nios.ac.in. We will update once the dates are updated.
What is the NIOS Assignments/TMAs?
The Assignments are the revision materials for the students who have got admission in Secondary and Senior Secondary Classes. The Assignments help you to learn and be a successful learner.
Objectives of NIOS Assignment 2021-21
The Importance of NIOS D.El.Ed and Secondary Assignments are as follows-
- It develops a regular study habit which will help you to become a self-learner.
- You can get to know about the subject-matter more clearly.
- Enhances your writing practices which gradually helps in your final exam preparation.
- You can get to know about your progress in the Course Module/Subject you have opted for.
- It also helps you to maintain contact with the subject teacher at your Accredited Institution and take appropriate guidance in your studies.
NIOS D.El.Ed Assignment 2021-21
The D.El.Ed Assignment Paper (Subject-Wise) will be released by the National Institute of Open Schooling. The Assignment Questions will be available as per the course module. Candidates must complete their syllabus properly before writing the assignment. After submitting the assignments, the students must submit the TMA to their respective study centers as per the schedule. The NIOS D.El.Ed Assignment Result will be available soon after the study center evaluates the papers throughly.
NIOS D.El.Ed Assignment Marks
Diploma in Elementary Education Assignments is calculated on the basis of three courses (one practical and two theory). The Theory Exam will comprise of 20% marks and the practical based will comprise of 10% marks. The Candidates must submit the assignment before the theory exam. Make Sure that you submit the assignment incorrect format.
NIOS TMA/Secondary Assignment 2021
Students who are in Secondary and Senior Secondary Classes will have to submit the assignments which are in the form of Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA). TMA is applicable for admission through Stream-I of Online. The Work should be submitted before appearing for the Public Examination of the particular subject. It carries 20% marks of the theory part of the external exam. The marks will be shown separately in the mark sheet along with the external paper.
Students have to submit the TMA before the due date to the Subject Teacher of your Study Center. Do not forget to take the NIOS TMA Assignment Submission Receipt. A sample of the receipt will be given at the end of the booklet. If in case, the Study Centers are closed, then the Regional Centers will evaluate and display the NIOS Assignment Result.
Instructions To Follow Before Writing the Assignment (TMA Secondary and D.El.Ed)
Before you write down the assignment, make sure that you follow some instructions and tips. Doing this will help you to achieve good marks on the paper.
- Go through the corrected assignments and solved NIOS Assignments thoroughly. This will help you improve your performance.
- Read the NIOS study materials carefully. Practice as much as you can.
- Attend the PCP Classes to clarify your doubts from the teacher.
- Solve or Ask your doubts at the time of classes to avoid any confusion.
How to get Good Marks in the Assignment of NIOS 2021?
Before you write the assignments, it is very important that you go through the instructions carefully. Here, we have shared some of the tips on how to write down the assignments.
- Candidates must write down the assignment in your own handwriting.
- Use A4 Size Paper to write down the assignments.
- Use a Blur or Black Pen to write down the assignment.
- Keep the NIOS Assignment Coverpage simple and clear.
- Make sure that your answer must be clear, brief, and to the point.
- Add Diagrams if required in the answer.
- Do not strike off or scribble on any errors.
- Use a Ruled Paper and leave sufficient spaces within each answer.
- Answers should be authentic and plagiarism free and must be within the word limit.
- Make separate assignments for each course.
How to Send the NIOS Assignments?
Candidates must send the assignments as per the instructions mentioned by the Authority.
- Mention your Enroll Number, Name, Complete Address, and Date at the top of the right-hand corner on the first page of the assignment.
- Mention the course title, code, and assignment code in the capital letter of the cover page.
NIOS Coverpage Sample
What to Avoid While Writing the Assignments?
Students have to avoid the following while writing and submitting the assignments are as follows-
- Do not send any incomplete assignments. This will result in poor marks.
- Use Foolscap paper to write down the assignments.
- Leave ‘3/2’ Margin on the left side of the paper. There should be at least 4 lines gap between each answer.
- The Response to the assignment will be sent to you.
- Do not print the assignments. It should be manually written.
So, these are the complete details regarding the NIOS Assignment 2021. If you have any queries regarding the assignment then please comment on the section below.