Agra University Re-Exam Date 2020: The Controller of Exams will conduct the re-exam for the failed students. Therefore, the candidates who could not secure passing marks can sit for the improvement exam. However, to prepare for the exams, the students must know the Agra university Re-exam Date 2020. The officials will upload the exam time table on its official website. Therefore, the students must keep visiting the official website of Examination Department of Agra University. It is very important to check the DBRAU Re Exam Dates in order to know the exam dates and exam centre in order to avoid any confusion. Students can also check DBRAU Admission Application Form, Re Exam Result, Syllabus, Admit Card/DBRAU Hall Ticket, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The re-exams are usually conducted after the main exams. In order to prepare well and score good marks, students must download the DBRAU Re-Exam Date Sheet from the website. However, for the ease of the candidates, the officials will upload the time table in PDF format. Candidates can easily access the pdf of date sheet. In this article, we are giving the link to download the Agra University Re-Exam Date from the official website.
The Dr. B.R Amedkar University Agra has released the list of the examination centre for the Main Examination. Download the list below:
Agra University Re-Exam Dates 2020
The registration process for back paper and improvement exam is in the month of December 2019. Therefore, candidates must fill the DBRAU Re-exam Form 2020 before the last closing dates. After filling the Re-Exam form the students must check the Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Re-Exam Date from the official website. Also, the candidates must pay the improvement exam fees. Most importantly, the candidates must pay the exam fees. Without paying the fee the officials will reject the improvement exam form. Therefore it is important for the candidates to read the instructions before filling the Re-Exam form.
DBRAU Re-Exam Important Dates 2020
Seems like the Re-Exam of all the courses will take place in the month of January 2020. However, the officials may change the Agra University Re-Exam/Back Paper Date. Therefore, the students must visit the official website to get any latest updates. However, we are giving a list of important dates for the ease of the candidates. So, the tentative dates for the Agra university Re-Exam 2019-20 are given below:
|Agra University Re-Exam||December 2019-20|
|Commencement of Re-Examination||January 2020|
|Declaration of the Re-Exam Result||January/February 2020|
|Availability of Re-Exam Forms||Closed|
|Last date for application||20th December 2019|
|Issue of admit card||December 2019|
|Release of the Date Sheet||December 2019|
How To Check Agra University Re-Exam Plan 2020?
The officials will upload the DBRAU Re-Exam Date Sheet PDF on its official website. Therefore, the candidates must know the process to check the date sheet. Also, the candidates must prepare according to the exam plan. Because the exam plan sheet helps the students to know how they can prepare for the examination in less time. Therefore if they prepare according to the exam date sheet. Consequently they can score good marks in the exams. Thus, we are giving a few steps to check the Re-exam date sheet of Agra University. Therefore, follow the below given steps to check the Re-Exam Dates for all back papers:
- Initially, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university dbrau.org.in or candidates can also click on the direct link given in the updates section in this article.
- Next, the official page will appear on the screen. From here the candidates have to click on “Exam Scheme” under Back Paper and Improvement exam 2019-20.
- Select the program and click on the link. Candidates can easily access the Re-Exam Dates in the PDF format.
- From here, students will have to click on the Re-Exam Schedule.
- Therefore, the Re-Exam Time Table will appear in the PDF format
- Check the exam date and time for your subject and then download the time table.
- Candidates can save the soft copy of the date sheet to avoid any confusion with the dates.
Information Given On DBRAU Re-Exam Time Table
The exam plan sheet is an essential part for any examination. It gives the exact dates of the examination. Also, the date sheet specifies the venue and duration of any particular examination. Therefore, candidates must carefully check all the details given in the exam time table. So, after downloading the Agra University Re-Exam Date BSc. they must carefully analyse all the details printed on it. Most importantly they must check the course and papers. Also, the date and venue of the examination is important. Therefore, in order to help the students, we are giving a lit of details which are usually given in the Re-Exam/Back Paper Date sheet below:
- Name of the University
- Name of the Course
- Academic Session
- Date of Release
- Date of Re-Examination
- Reporting Time
- Re-Examination Time Duration
- Re-Exam Paper Code
- Name of the Subject
- Name of the Course
Important Instructions For The Candidates Applying For Re-Exam/Improvement
The concept of Re-Exam or Back Paper or Improvement exam is for those students who Fail in a particular paper/s. Also, the candidates who could not appear in the main examination due to some unavoidable circumstances/ Emergency circumstances. Such candidates can appear in the Agra University Re-Exam 2019-20 after filling the application form. But the Examination Department offers the Re-exam only on a few important conditions. The officials of the examination council lays the grounds on which a candidate can apply for the improvement/back paper exam. Therefore, we are giving those instructions in the points below. Candidates must read these instructions carefully before applying for the improvement exam:
- Fill the Re-Exam form before the last date of registration. The office will accept no more forms after the closing dates.
- Students choose maximum 1 paper in Improvement.
- Students choose maximum 2 papers in RE-EXAM of B.A. LLB Part-I and II.
- They can choose maximum 3 papers in RE-EXAM of B.A. LLB Part-III IV V and LLB. Part-I II III.
- Students choose maximum 3 papers in RE-EXAM of B.Ed FIRST Year but 2 in BD-106(A) to BD-106(I) and any 1 other paper.
- Applicants can choose maximum 2 papers in RE-EXAM of B.Ed FIRST and SECOND YEAR.
- Download the DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card 2020 before appearing for the examination.
- Prepare for the improvement papers very well. Take help from the previous year papers and Model test papers.
- Reach the examination venue well in advance before the reporting time.
- Carry the Hall Ticket everyday to the examination venue.
Importance of Re-Exam/Improvement/Back Paper Exams
The process of Re-Exam is very valuable for those candidates who could not do well in their main examination. Therefore, with the help of Improvement/Back paper Exam they can get a chance to improve their marks. The candidates must note that if they do not pass in all the papers then the university can withhold their degree at the end of the course they are pursuing. Therefore, it is essential to clear all the papers with a minimum qualifying percentage. Also, the Re-Examination helps the candidates those who meet through any unavoidable/emergency situation during the examination. They can apply for the re-exam and pass in the papers. Therefore, not must not miss any event regarding the Improvement exam. Almost all the Public/Private universities follow the process of Back Paper/ Improvement Exam.
This is all about the Agra University Re-Exam Date 2019-20. In case, a candidate has any doubt/query regarding the process of Re-exam. They can easily put their questions in the comment section given in the end of this article. We will try to answer all the queries and doubts in a very short time. Read the article to get the latest updates on any change in the schedule of the Re-Examination 2020.