Vaze college merit list 2021: Vaze is aka Vinayak Ganesh Vaze Autonomous College of Arts, Science & Commerce. It is Mumbai University affiliated college which is located in Mulund East, Mumbai. The college was established by the founder trustee, late Shri Annasaheb Vaze, Kelkar Education, in 1984. In order to get admission to the college, the candidates must fill out the application form before the last date. Thereafter, the official authority releases the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Vaze College Merit List. We have provided all the information regarding the same here. Furthermore, in order to know more about the Vaze College Merit List (First, Second, Third, Fourth) 2021, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Vaze College Merit List Releasing Date 2021
The candidates must keep themselves up-to-date regarding the dates of the Vaze College Merit List 2021. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|First Merit List||August 2021|
|Second Merit List||August 2021|
|Third Merit List||August 2021|
|Fourth Merit List||August 2021|
Steps To Download The Merit List Of Vaze College 2021
In order to download the Vaze College Merit List 2021, the candidates follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website (vazecollege.net) of Vaze College.
- Therein, they will find the link to download the Merit List of Vaze College.
- As soon as the candidate clicks on it, he/she will be redirected to a new page.
- Herein, they must select the course for which they are seeking the merit list.
- Once the candidate clicks on the link, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Vaze College Merit List will be downloaded.
- The candidates must save & download the merit list of Vaze College for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Merit List Of Vaze College 2021
The merit list of Vaze College is an important document, therefore, the candidates must check it carefully. As it contains information pertaining to the individual, which will be required for future purposes. Therefore, in order to help the candidate, we have provided the list of information mentioned on the list. Check below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Form Number
- Physically Challenged
- Percentage of the Candidate
- Merit Point
Vaze College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2021
On the basis of the merit list of Vaze College, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre. Candidates must carry certain documents and certificates at the time of reporting. The counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is given below.
Documents Required For Vaze College Counselling
Candidates need to carry the following documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of the H.S. Mark sheet
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card/ Certificate for verification of age
- An original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photographs
- Original payment receipt for application and admission
- Original School leaving certificate
- A print copy of the locked subject
- Payment proof
- Printout of application form