BTSC Staff Nurse Merit List 2019-20: Candidates should ensure that they submit their forms before the due date. Check the last date to submit form and link to modify the form below. The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) conducts the entrance exam for the recruitments for the post of Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ and Tutor. The online application form for the exam has already been closed. Now there will be an entrance exam for these posts. The candidates who secure good marks in the entrance test can check their names in the merit list. The BTSC has been constituted by the Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014. Therefore, it is responsible for the selection of candidates for the technical posts under the Government of Bihar. This article gives the details of BTSC Staff Nurse Merit List 2019-20. Therefore, the candidates and job applicants can get the latest updates from this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BTSC Staff Nurse Merit List 2019-20
The BTSC Tutor Merit List 2019-20 will be released very soon on the official website of btsc.bih.nic.in after the entrance exam is conducted. Therefore, the candidates need to check the official website for any updates and notifications. In this section, we have given details about the BTSC Staff Nurse Selection process 2019-20. Also, we have given the tentative dates for the recruitments of the nurses in the state of Bihar.
BTSC Staff Nurse Latest News
|Application form starting date||25 July 2019|
|Application form closing date||18 November 2019|
|Admit Card||Update soon|
|Entrance Exam||Update soon|
|Merit List||Update soon|
|Instructions for the post of Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’||Click Here|
|Instructions for the post of Tutor||Click Here|
|Press Release for the post of Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ and Tutor||Click Here|
Candidates’ can now check the current status of their BTSC Application Form. The dates of other exam activities haven’t been released. However, as soon as it will be available, we will update it out here. Check your Application Form Status here.
- The authorities have extended the BTSC 2019 Application Form Submission date. Now you can submit the application form from 12 Nov. 2019 to 18 Nov. 2019. Moreover, students who haven’t fill in the Application Form, can now do that and submit it before the due date.
- Due to some technical reasons/ maintenance work related to advt. no- 2/2019 [Staff Nurse and Tutor] dated 22-7-2019 has been temporarily stopped by the commission and will be reopened in due course.
Bihar BTSC Staff Nurse Result 2019-20
The officials will soon release the BTSC Staff Nurse Result 2019-20 on their official website. We will update the result here in the updates section. Therefore, the candidates can check their results from the link given in the updates section of this article. There are a total of 9299 posts for which the recruitment is going to happen. so, the chances of getting a nursing job in Bihar is very high this year.
|Name of the Exam||BTSC Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Vacancy for the Post||Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ and Tutor|
|Total Number of Posts||9299|
|Official Website||www.pariksha.nic.in / btsc.bih.nic.in|
Bihar Staff Nurses Selection Eligibility Criteria
The council decides the eligibility criteria for the recruitments for the post of Bihar Staff Nurses Grade ‘A’ and Tutor. Only those candidates who meet the below-given eligibility criteria can apply for the post of the nursing staff in Bihar-
- The candidate should have a certificate of GNM training course from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or the Directorate of Health Education, Govt. of Bihar
- The applicant should have the registration letter from the Bihar Nurses Registration Council
- Age Limit- a candidate must have a minimum of 21 years of age as on 1.08.2019
- The candidate has to produce the salary certificate if employed in any government hospitals previously
The following official notification gives the details of the eligibility for applying for the post of Staff Nurses and Tutors in Bihar
BTSC Bihar Staff Nurse Merit List 2019-20
The officials will release the BTSC Bihar Staff Nurse Merit List 2019-20 on its official website. The candidates who give the entrance exam can check their names in the merit list. The council decides a few parameters for preparing the merit list. In this section, we will discuss in details about the merit list of Bihar Staff Nurse Selection 2019.
How Merit List is Prepared?
Now let us discuss how the officials prepare the merit list for the recruitments of the post of Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ and tutor. The Bihar BTSC Nursing Merit list is based on some parameters which is based on the academic scores and working experience of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates need to note down the parametres given below which are used for preparing the merit list-
- GNM Course Examination Marks- 60 Marks
- Working Experience in the government hospitals in Bihar (5 marks per year, Maximum of 25 marks)- 25 Marks
- Higher Education Marks- 15 Marks
Here is the official notification of the preparation of Bihar Staff Nurse Merit List –
BTSC Tutor Merit List Preparation
The BTSC Tutor Merit List 2020 is also based on few parameters given by the Government of Bihar. Therefore, the candidates who are applying for the post of Tutor should pay careful attention in this section of the article. The following are the parameters upon which the council prepares the merit list for Bihar Nursing Tutor post-
- Marks obtained in B.Sc. Nursing(Basic or Post-Basic) or DNEA Course- 60 Marks
- M.Sc. Nursing – 15 Marks
- For teaching experience as Sister Tutor/ Tutor in Government Nursing Schools of Bihar (5 Marks for each year, maximum up to 25 marks)- 25 Marks
Here is the official release of the parameters for the BTSC Tutor Merit List
How to Download the BTSC Nursing Merit List
The Bihar Technical Service Commission will prepare the BTSC Staff Nurse Merit List 2019-20 on the basis of educational qualification and the experience of working in the government hospitals in Bihar. The officials will release the merit list after the application form gets closed and the entrance exam is over. The merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the BTSC, whose link is given in the description box. Therefore, the candidates can download the merit list from the BTSC Official Website by following the procedure given below-
- At first, visit the official website of BTSC (www.btsc.bih.nic.in)
- Click on the link to download the merit list in PDF format
- Then open the file and search for your name by pressing Ctrl+F button
- If your name and roll number appears in the merit list, then you can sit for the final round of counseling
Details Mentioned on the Final BTSC Merit List
The BTSC Staff Nurse Merit List 2020 will contain the following details of the candidate-
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Status of the Applicant
- Merit Point
- Higher education marks of the candidate
- Physically Handicapped Status of the Applicant
BTSC Staff Nurse Counselling
The counseling is the final step in the process of admission. The Bihar BTSC Staff Nurse Counseling 2020 will include the original document verification of the selected candidate. Once the documents are verified, the candidate is eligible for the job of the staff nurse or tutor in the government hospitals in Bihar.