UPSEE Exam Pattern 2022: AKTU prescribes the exam pattern of UPSEE every year. Every candidate must adhere to the paper pattern in order to score good marks. Also, it is quite beneficial to become familiar with the exam pattern beforehand. UPTU exam pattern includes the marking scheme, type of questions, etc. So, in this article, candidates can check the latest exam pattern of UPSEE 2022. The mode and duration of the UPTU entrance examination of 2022 have been listed in this article.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
Check out the UPSEE syllabus of Physics, chemistry, and Maths for the academic session of 2022-23. Tips on How to prepare for UPSEE 2022 have also been given here. Check the UPSEE 2022 marking scheme in this article.
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2022
The exam Pattern of UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) includes all the details regarding the exam information like the mode and duration of UPSEE 2022 and the exam pattern like the number of questions, number of sections, the language, marking scheme, etc. To prepare efficiently for the examination, candidates must make sure that they know the UPSEE entrance exam pattern first.
Check out the UPSEE 2022 Exam Pattern for the various papers here.
- Mode of Paper – Paper 1,2,3,4 will be conducted in offline in OMR sheets.
- Mode of Paper – Paper 5,6,7,8,9,10,11 will be computer-based test (online).
- Paper 1, 2, and 3 will be conducted for B. Tech/ B.Tech (agriculture engineering), B.Tech (Bio-Technology), and B. Tech (agriculture engineering only) respectively.
- Language – The Language of the question paper will be English and Hindi.
- Type of Questions – Questions will be of objective type Multiple type questions.
- Duration – The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
- Total Questions – UPSEE 2022 question paper will contain a total of 150 questions and will be marked out of 600.
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. There is no provision for negative marking.
UPSEE Exam Pattern of 11 Papers
To know the exam pattern of all the 11 papers, have a look at the table below.
|Paper||Subjects||Total marks||Type and no. Of questions|
|Paper 1||Physics, chemistry, mathematics||600||50 objective types of questions from each subject. Total of 150 questions.|
|Paper 2||Physics, chemistry, biology||600||50 objective-type questions from each subject. Total of 150 questions.|
|Paper 3||AG-1, AG-2, AG-3||600||50 objective-type questions from each AG. Total of 150 questions.|
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for architecture and design|
Part A: Mathematics and aesthetic sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|500||50 objective-type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions to test drawing aptitude.|
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for general awareness (BHMCT, BFA, BFAD)||300||75 objective type questions|
|Paper 6||Aptitude test for diploma holders in engineering||300||75 objective type questions|
|Paper 7||Aptitude test for diploma holders in Pharmacy||300||75 objective type questions|
|Paper 8||Aptitude test for B. Sc graduates in engineering||400||75 objective type questions|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MBA||400||100 objective type questions|
|Paper 10||Aptitude test for MCA||400||100 objective type questions|
|Paper 11||Aptitude test for 2ndyear MCA||400||100 objective type questions|
UPSEE Syllabus 2022
Candidates must know the correct syllabus of UPSEE 2022 in order to prepare well for the exam. The syllabus of the exam will cover topics studied in class 11th and 12th. For the B. Tech course, the UPSEE B.Tech syllabus has been tabulated below under the headings of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|2.||Motion in one dimension|
|3.||Laws of Motion|
|4.||Motion in two dimensions|
|5.||Work, Power, and Energy|
|6.||Linear Momentum & collisions|
|7.||Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis|
|10.||Mechanics of solids and fluids|
|11.||Heat and thermodynamics|
|15.||Magnetic Effect of Current|
|16.||Magnetism in Matter|
|18.||Ray Optics and optical instruments|
UPSEE Chemistry Syllabus
|4.||Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics|
|9.||Colligative Properties of Solution|
|11.||Preparation and Properties of the following|
|13.||General Organic Chemistry|
|18.||Preparation and Properties Of the Followings|
UPSEE Mathematics Syllabus
UPSEE/ UPTU Preparation Tips 2020
Appearing candidates must make sure that they prepare efficiently for the examination. Apart from the exam pattern and syllabus, candidates can follow the tips given below to prepare for UPTU 2022. Read more Preparation Tips of UPSEE 2020
- Candidates must start off by making a timetable for each day. This will help the candidate to manage the time as well as track the progress.
- Know the full syllabus to gather the correct study material.
- The candidate must study from NCERT books and practice as many sample papers as you can.
- Take UPSEE mock tests if available. Also, solve UPSEE previous year question papers as much as possible.
- After completing the syllabus, revise each and every topic from all the subjects.
- Learn each concept and understand it without mugging up for the exam.
- Eat healthily and have a good sleeping pattern during days of preparation.
UPSEE Mock Test 2022
The UPSEE Mock Tests are the sample tests that can be taken by the students to improve their performance for the Entrance Test. The tests are available online as well as offline. Applicants can take the mock tests anytime they want. With the help of the Mock Tests, the candidates can know about the Exam Pattern and Difficulty level of the exam.
Which Books to Refer for UPTU Entrance Exam 2022?
There are many books that are available for the UPSEE JEE Main Exam 2022. Candidates must choose the books wisely for the preparation. Here we, have listed out some good books that are highly recommended by the toppers and experts. These books have explained the concepts very clearly and easily.
- NCERT Textbook of Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
- UPSEE Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Solved Papers
- Complete Self Study Guide UPTU UP SEE Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Sampurna Success Package UPTU UPSEE
In case you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.