UPSEEE Question Paper 2021: Candidates can download the question paper here. This year, UPSEEE is not conducting entrance tests for B.Tech and B.Arch. The admissions will take place based on jee main scores. However, the UPSEE 2021 is expected to take place in May 2021 for B.A, B.Pharm, MCA etc courses. Here, applicants can download question paper of B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Com etc. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar Pradesh, formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). Through this state-level entrance examination, students can get admission to various engineering programmes as well as lateral entry. However, this year onwards, the university is also conducting admissions in B.Tech and B.Arch courses based on JEE Main scores.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
Therefore, the candidates who are seeking admission to Engineering in the state of Uttar Pradesh should not miss this opportunity. To put it another way, one must start practising the question papers. For this purpose, we have provided you with the UPSEE Question Paper. Move further in this article for UPTU previous year paper, question paper pattern, and more.
UPSEE 2021 Question Paper
It’s very important to get acquainted with the exam pattern before starting the preparation. This leads to a better UPSEE Result. So, before heading to practice the same let’s take a look at the UPSEE Exam Pattern 2021.
- The UPSEE exam takes place both online (Computer-Based Test) and offline (OMR Based) mode. Given that, it depends on the course the applicant is opting for. Candidates can choose this option at the time of filling the application form.
- The medium of the exam is English as well as Hindi. Which the question in the exam will be asked in English and Hindi Language.
- The questions are of objective type. In other words, there are Multiple Choice Questions. Each question has four options along it.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The UPSEE 2021 Question Paper consists of 150 questions. Henceforth, each question carries 4 marks with no negative marking. To put it differently, each correct response will award you 4 marks making a total of 600 marks.
Question Paper and Subjects in the entrance examination
Students can check the UPSEE Question Paper 2021 code of the subjects along with the exam pattern.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|I||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||150 questions||600 marks|
|II||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||150 questions||600 marks|
|III||Aptitude Test for Architecture and Design|
Part-A Mathematics, and Aesthetic sensitivity
Part-B Drawing aptitude
|100 questions and two questions to test aptitude test||600 marks|
|IV||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/B.Des/MBA – Integrated)||100 objective type questions||400 marks|
|V||Aptitude test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (Lateral entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral entry)||100 objective questions||400 marks|
|VI||MBA/MCA Aptitude test||100 objective questions||400 marks|
|VII||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral entry)||100 objective questions||400 marks|
|VIII||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral entry)||100 objective questions||400 marks|
Course-Wise Question Paper Code
|B.Tech/MCA and M.Tech (Integrated)||Paper I|
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||Paper I or Paper II|
|B.Pharm||Paper I or Paper II|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/B.VOC/MBA (Integrated)||Paper IV|
|Lateral Entry MCA (2nd Year) and B.Tech 2nd Year (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper V|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper VII|
|B.Tech 2nd Year (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper VIII|
Download UPSEE/UPTU AA, AB, BA Question Paper PDF
|Architecture aptitude paper||Agricultural Chemistry and Physics Question Paper||Physics Question Paper|
|UPTU 2003 question paper||Paper-II (BA) Question Paper||UPTU Paper Code- AA Question Paper|
UPSEE Previous Year Paper PDF Download
The practice of the previous year papers is a must to reach the UPSEE Cutoff. Moreover, it not only helps you with time management but also in learning about the important topics for the exam. Additionally, the Practice of model papers is one of the top UPSEE Preparation Tips. As we know you might have been searching for the papers, we have provided you with the same below.
UPSEE 2021 Question Paper Syllabus
Coming to the most crucial part of any exam is the syllabus. As different specialization needs the preparation of different subjects for the exam. Further, it becomes mandatory to thoroughly go through the syllabus beforehand. Thereupon, candidates scroll down to check the UPSEE syllabus for the course they will be applying for.
Syllabus for B.Tech./ B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Work, Power and Energy
- Linear Momentum and Collisions
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Oscillatory motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Ray Optics and Optical instruments
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Acid-Base Concepts
- Periodic Table
- General Organic Chemistry
- IUPAC: Nomenclature of simple organic compounds
- Colligative Properties of Solutions
- Solid State
- Coordinate Geometry
B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Syllabus for UPSEE
The syllabus for Physics and Chemistry is the same as above for UPSEE Question Paper 2021.
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Applied Biology
- Mammalian Anatomy(Eg. Rabbit)
- Animal Physiology
- Plant Cell
- Seeds in Angiospermic plants
- Cell Differentiation Plant Tissue
- Anatomy of Root, Stem, and Leaf
Syllabus for B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)
- Agricultural Physics and Chemistry
- Agricultural Chemistry Matter: Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
AG-II: Agricultural Engineering and Statistics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Statistics
AG-III: Agronomy and Agricultural Botany
Agronomy- Crops, Soils, Irrigation and Drainage, Agricultural Botany
B.Tech. 2nd Year (Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engg.)
Syllabus for UPSEE 2021 Question Paper
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Graphics
- Basic Electrical Engg.
- Basic Electronics Engg.
- Elements of Computer Science
- Elementary Biology
- Basic Workshop Practice and Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths of Diploma Standard.
Syllabus for B.Tech. 2nd Year (Aptitude Test for B. Sc. Graduate in Engg.)
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Complex Variables
- Probability and Statistics
- Fourier Series
- Transform Theory
UPTU Question Paper 2021- FAQs
If you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.