UPSEE 2020 will take place on 20th September 2020. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar Pradesh, formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). Through this state-level entrance examination, students can get admission to various engineering programmes as well as lateral entry. Therefore, the candidates who are seeking admission to Engineering in the state of Uttar Pradesh should not miss this opportunity. To put it another way, one must start practicing the question papers. For this purpose, we have provided you with the UPSEE Question Paper. Move further in this article for UPTU previous year paper, question paper pattern, and more.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
UPSEE 2020 Question Paper
Knowledge of the question paper is a huge deal-breaker for any exam. In short, the familiarity of the paper pattern will lead to a better UPSEE Result. So, before heading to practice the same let’s take a look at the UPSEE Exam Pattern 2020.
- The UPSEE exam is in both online (Computer-Based Test) and offline (OMR Based) mode. Given that, it depends on the course the applicant is opting for.
- The medium of the exam is English as well as Hindi. Which the question in the exam will be asked in English and Hindi Language.
- The questions are of objective type. In other words, there are Multiple Choice Questions. Each question has four options along with it.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The UPSEE 2020 Question Paper Consists of 150 questions. Henceforth, each question carries 4 marks with no negative marking. To put it differently, each correct response will award you 4 marks making a total of 600 marks.
UPSEE Previous Year Paper PDF Download
The practice of the previous year papers is a must to reach the UPSEE Cutoff. Moreover, it not only helps you with time management but also in learning about the important topics for the exam. Additionally, the Practice of model papers is one of the top UPSEE Preparation Tips. As we know you might have been searching for the papers, we have provided you with the same below.
UPSEE 2020 Question Paper Syllabus
Coming to the most crucial part of any exam is the syllabus. As different specialization needs the preparation of different subjects for the exam. Further, it becomes mandatory to thoroughly go through the syllabus beforehand. Thereupon, candidates scroll down to check the UPSEE syllabus for the course they will be applying for.
Syllabus for B.Tech./ B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Work, Power and Energy
- Linear Momentum and Collisions
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Oscillatory motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Ray Optics and Optical instruments
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Acid-Base Concepts
- Periodic Table
- General Organic Chemistry
- IUPAC: Nomenclature of simple organic compounds
- Colligative Properties of Solutions
- Solid State
- Co-ordinate Geometry
B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Syllabus for UPSEE
Syllabus for Physics and Chemistry is the same as above for UPSEE Question Paper 2020.
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Applied Biology
- Mammalian Anatomy(Eg. Rabbit)
- Animal Physiology
- Plant Cell
- Seeds in Angiospermic plants
- Cell Differentiation Plant Tissue
- Anatomy of Root, Stem, and Leaf
Syllabus for B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)
- Agricultural Physics and Chemistry
- Agricultural Chemistry Matter: Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
AG-II: Agricultural Engineering and Statistics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Statistics
AG-III: Agronomy and Agricultural Botany
Agronomy- Crops, Soils, Irrigation and Drainage, Agricultural Botany
B.Tech. 2nd Year (Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engg.)
Syllabus for UPSEE 2020 Question Paper
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Graphics
- Basic Electrical Engg.
- Basic Electronics Engg.
- Elements of Computer Science
- Elementary Biology
- Basic Workshop Practice and Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths of Diploma Standard.
Syllabus for B.Tech. 2nd Year (Aptitude Test for B. Sc. Graduate in Engg.)
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Complex Variables
- Probability and Statistics
- Fourier Series
- Transform Theory
If you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.