UPSEE Admit Card 2024: UPTU releases the hall ticket of UPSEE 2024 in the 3rd week of June 2024 on its official website. So, candidates have to download the admit card in order to appear for the exam. Without UPSEE 2024 Hall Ticket, no individual will gain entry inside the examination hall. Also, the download link of the UPTU 2024 Hall ticket will be updated here. The full procedure of downloading the admit card of UPSEE 2024 has been given here. Important instructions regarding the UPTU Admit card 2024 is given in the article below.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
Candidates should note that the printout of the AKTU admit card 2024 has to be taken to the exam centre. However, every candidate should make sure that details like category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, name, father’s name, etc are correctly written on it. After downloading the UPSEE 2024 admit card, candidates have to paste their passport size photograph on the admit card and get it duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Principal/ Head of the Institution they last attended.
UPSEE 2024 Admit Card Release Date
Get the important dates regarding the events of Admit card of UPSEE 2024. With the help of the dates, candidates will be able to keep a track of events and will not miss out on any important date. However, check out the release dates of UPTU Admit card 2024 in the table below:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Release of the UPSEE Admit Card||3rd week of June 2024|
UPSEE Admit Card 2024
All those who submit the UPSEE Online Application form successfully will be able to download the UPSEE Admit Card 2024 of the examination. The admit card is available only in the online mode on the official website. The admit card holds a lot of importance and the candidate must carry it to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without the hall ticket, no candidate can take the UPSEE 2024. The UPTU admit card 2024 will act as a proof of identity of the candidate and will carry important information like the name of the candidate, the exam center name, and address, the application number, exam date and time, the category of the candidate, etc.
The candidate will have to enter their application number and password in order to view their admit card. Candidates must check all details on the UPSEE hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the University immediately to rectify the mistakes. Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission procedure is over and must not be tampered in any way on the day of the examination.
Steps to download the UPTU Admit Card 2024
- Go to the official website (upsee.nic.in) of UPSEE.
- Enter your application number and password.
- The UPSEE 2024 Hall Ticket will display on your screen.
- Check all the details of the UPSEE 2024 admit card and take a print out if the same.
Details Present on UPSEE Admit Card 2024
Candidates must check that their admit card contains all the information listed below. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the official authority and get the mistakes rectified.
See the list of details that the UPTU admit card contains:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- UPSEE 2024 Roll number
- Application number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam centre name and address
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Important Instructions
Check UPSEE Exam Pattern 2024
How to Download UPSEE 2024 Admit Card with Forgotten Application Number?
In case, the candidate forgets the UPSEE Application number, then he/she can follow the steps given below to download the AKTU admit card.
- Click on the UPSEE Admit card 2024 link.
- On the login page, click on “Forgot Application Number”
- Select the Application form from the drop-down menu provided
- Now enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name and your date of birth.
- Enter the security code given on the screen.
- Submit the form by clicking on “Get Application Number”.
- The UPSEE 2024 Application Number will display on the screen. Make sure to write down the same and keep it carefully.
AKTU 2024 Admit Card Demo
Once you have downloaded the admit card, it will look like the image given below. All candidates must make sure to check all the details and in case of any discrepancy, students must contact the official authority for rectification.
UPSEE 2024 Admit Card Highlights
Check the Highlights of the UPSEE 2024 Hall ticket below:
- Without the admit card, candidates can’t take the examination.
- The UPSEE 2024 Hall ticket contains a barcode. Candidates must make sure that their admit card contains the barcode.
- Details on the admit card should be the same as those entered in the application form.
- The Admit card should not be torn or have any damage from any angle. All the particulars in the Admit Card should be clear when the invigilator is checking.
- If the candidate is unable to download the Admit card then they must mail all their particulars to AKTU exam authorities at [email protected] within the specified dates.
Exam Day Guidelines imprinted on UPSEE 2024 Admit Card
Applicants will be able to observe a number of guidelines written on the UPSEE 2024 hall ticket regarding the examination day. Every single student must follow the guidelines. Check the UPSEE 2024 examination guidelines.
- Students must reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must occupy only the seat given to them. In case, the candidate is found to be seated on any other candidate’s seat, then serious action can be taken.
- All applicants taking the UPSEE 2024 examination can leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of the exam.
- Appearing students must bring their UPSEE Admit Card 2024 to the examination centre.
- Candidates cannot carry Mobile phones, calculators, or any other electronic devices inside the exam centre.
- Students can only use a black ballpoint pen to mark the answers.
- No electronic gadgets, calculators, watch, etc is allowed inside the exam hall.
- Violation of any rule set by the exam conducting body will directly result in the failure of the candidature.
If you have any more queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below.