UPSEE Application form correction 2021 starts soon after the completion of the application form process. AKTU releases the form correction facility on its official website. UPSEE admission is expected to start soon. In the form correction process, the applicants can make changes in any application form. The link will be available once the form is released. However, to access the form, the applicants have to log in using their credentials. So, in this article, candidates can check complete details regarding the UPSEE application form correction 2021.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
UPSEE (UPTU) Application Form Correction Date 2021
The exam conducting authorities will soon release the dates for UPSEE Application form correction 2021. Candidates must also note that the form correction will take place only once. Therefore, the candidates must check all the details carefully before submitting the application form.
|AKTU application form correction starts||–|
|Last date for UPSEE correction 2021||–|
UPSEE Application Form Correction Procedure 2021
Candidates must note that the form correction process takes place online only. Hence, the procedure to make corrections in the UPTU application form 2021 is as follows-
- Click on the link which shall be available on this page later or visit the official website of UPSEE.
- Then click on the UPSEE application form correction link available on the home page.
- After that, click on the correction tab and the page to fill the details will open in a new window.
- Fill in the application number, password, and security pin in the given space. Further, click on the sign-in button to access the UPSEE 2021 correction facility.
- After signing in, the candidates can check the dashboard. Click on the form correction link.
- Make changes in the details filled in the application form very carefully as no second chance will be given after closing of the UPTU (AKTU) application form correction window.
- After editing the details in the UPSEE application form, confirm the same and then submit the application form.
Details for Correction in UPSEE Application Form 2021
There is some particular information that can be changed using the UPSEE 2021 application form correction facility. The particular details which one can edit in the application form are as follows.
- Course applied
- Rural Weightage claimed
- Email Address
- Educational details
- Mobile Number
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination passed/appeared from college situated in
- Parent Domicile
- Paper in which the candidate wishes to appear
- First Choice of the Examination Centre
- Second Choice of the Examination Centre
- Third Choice of the Examination Centre
UPTU Correction 2021 – Details that cannot be changed
UPSEE application correction facility allows making only limited changes in the filled information. A candidate will not be able to make changes in the following details.
- Date of Birth
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
How to correct the details if login details are misplaced?
Applicants must note that the application number and password is required at the time of making corrections. If in case, any candidate has misplaced the password, then it can be retrieved in the following way –
- Click on the form correction link and select the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Application Number” option.
- Enter the details asked and submit.
- Enter the new log in credentials and submit.
How to do Image Correction in UPSEE application form 2021?
The correct way to upload the images is to check the specifications of the images first. The image specifications can be checked in the information brochure of UPSEE. The image must be scanned properly. Candidates can check the details below –
|Documents||Dimensions of the image||Size||Format|
|Photograph||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||less or equal to 100 Kb||JPEG|
|Signature||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm||less or equal to 30 Kb||JPEG|
UPSEE Photo Instructions for uploading
The image instructions that have to be followed by the applicants while uploading are as follows-
- The image of the candidate must be front-facing to the camera.
- The background of the image must be white or off-white.
- The photograph must be coloured and must have the name of the candidate printed on it.
- No jewellery or any accessory such as a hat or goggles are allowed. However, students can wear spectacles.
It is advised to keep at least 6 to 7 copies of the photograph for future reference.
Signature specifications and instructions
- The signature must be done in the running hand.
- It should not be written in capital letters.
- The signature has to be done on a white sheet.
How to scan the images for the UPSEE form correction?
Candidates scan the images using a printer, or apps available on android or IOS. Make sure that the image size is as per the specifications. Hence, these are the complete details regarding the UPSEE application form correction 2021 details. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.