UPSEE Application Form Correction 2020: AKTU activates the correction link after the completion of UPSEE application form filling procedure. The application correction facility allows making changes in the details such as Gender, Category, Domicile, etc. UPSEE (AKTU) correction will start from 3rd week of March 2020 to 1st week of April 2020. With the help of application number and password, log in to the account and then edit the details. Make sure to makes changes in the application form before UPTU correction last date. Furthermore, read the step by step process of UPTU application form correction on this page.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
UPSEE (UPTU) Application Form Correction Date 2020
|AKTU application form correction starts||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date for UPSEE correction 2020||1st week of April 2020|
How To Make Changes In UPSEE Application Form?
The procedure to make correction in UPTU application form 2020 is available in this section.
- Click on the link which shall be available on this page later or visit the official website of UPSEE.
- Then click on the UPSEE application form correction link available on the home page.
- After that, click on the correction tab and the page to fill the details will open in a new window.
- Fill the application number, password, and security pin the given space. Further, click on the sign in button to access the UPSEE 2020 correction facility.
- Make changes in the details filled in the application form very carefully as no second chance will be given after closing of the UPTU (AKTU) application form correction window.
- After editing the details in UPSEE application form, confirm the same and then submit the application form.
Details For Correction In UPSEE Application Form
There is some particular information which can be changed using the UPSEE 2020 application form correction facility. The particular details which one can edit in the application form are as follows.
- Course applied
- Rural Weight age claimed
- Email Address
- Educational details
- Mobile Number
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination passed/appeared from college situated in
- Parent Domicile
- Paper in which the candidate wishes to appear
- First Choice of the Examination Centre
- Second Choice of the Examination Centre
- Third Choice of the Examination Centre
UPTU Correction 2020 – Details Cannot Be Changed
UPSEE application correction facility allows to make only limited changes in the filled information. A candidate will not be able to make changes in the following details.
- Date of Birth
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name